PDA

View Full Version : John Budge Transport

gtmh07
07-Jan-09, 23:12
Have just read the thread in the general section about mini buses. I am going off to Inverness on a hen night and originally me and all the girlies were going to go on the train, but now its got me thinking on taking a bus.
Anyone used John Budge Transport before? Is he worth a try?
Any comments would be great open to all ideas.

telfordstar
08-Jan-09, 00:08
Have just read the thread in the general section about mini buses. I am going off to Inverness on a hen night and originally me and all the girlies were going to go on the train, but now its got me thinking on taking a bus.

We used them for our wedding and they were great.

sjr014
08-Jan-09, 17:25
Is that the guy fae Newton? If so used him a couple of years ago for a 21st birthday and he drove us all around the County and he was reasonably priced at the time!

dirdyweeker
10-Jan-09, 00:03
this is a link to a recent thread. Obviously it is each to their own opinion but Budge's Mini bus did not seem to be too popular.

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=64709

sprint95m
11-Jan-09, 17:52
Is it very soon?

John's wife has just passed away (there is a notice in last Friday's Groat).

To answer your question, I have used John's service a couple of times and will use again, so yes, he is worth considering.

gtmh07
12-Jan-09, 10:13
Thank you all for your replies, i am not going away until the summer so i will leave it a few weeks before i contact him.