PDA

View Full Version : Found cats

Liz
02-Feb-06, 20:01
A very friendly black and white cat has been found outside the Wick Co-op. It is very thin so must have been a stray for quite some time.:~(

Also, another friendly big Tabby(Grey and Brown) and white (on belly) has been found at Milton.

If you can help trace owners of either cat please contact me.

Thanks!:)

millavilla
03-Feb-06, 02:25
Hi Liz, my friend lost her cat he is big and very affectionate and same colouring as you have described. He has a few bits missing on his ears from past fighting and i think he also has a bit missing from his mouth.Is it him she would be really chuffed to have him back home.

Liz
03-Feb-06, 15:27
Hi Liz, my friend lost her cat he is big and very affectionate and same colouring as you have described. He has a few bits missing on his ears from past fighting and i think he also has a bit missing from his mouth.Is it him she would be really chuffed to have him back home.

I will find out about his ears and let you know!

Liz
03-Feb-06, 15:40
Have found out that this cat does have bits missing from his ears!
Will pm you.:D

millavilla
03-Feb-06, 21:32
:grin: Hi Liz, Thanks for getting back to me she called today and it sounds like it is him.Will know for sure tomorrow.Will keep you posted once i hear how she got on.
Thank you again

millavilla
04-Feb-06, 22:37
Hi Liz,:( we are sad to say but it wasnt him and we hope he will turn up soon Thanks

Liz
04-Feb-06, 23:17
Oh so sorry to hear that!:cry:

Someone else has a tabby cat coming to their house and it has a prominent 'lump' on it's left back leg as if it has sustained an injury at some time?
They didn't get near enough to look at it's ears or mouth.