PDA

View Full Version : Tarot readers

rs 2k
07-Jan-09, 01:19
Hi

Asking for a friend

Is there any really good tarot readers in caithness?

Apart from Christine in JOG or Maria Lindsay in Watten

Please PM me with any details

Thank-you

Fran
07-Jan-09, 03:31
Roz in Reay is very very good, and cheapest. she is on the org but cant remember what she calls herself. Maybe she will see this and will contact you.She was thinking of doing a night, maybe in the francis street Club , Wick ,if enough people were interested.

brokencross
07-Jan-09, 10:37
Is there any really good tarot readers in caithness

Please define really good tarot reader

Is it someone who spins a good yarn while reading the tarot cards or is it someone who only tells you good news or someone who tells you what you want to hear?

rs 2k
07-Jan-09, 11:55
Thanx Fran, will hope to hear from her then :)

Define a really good tarot reader errrm,

I have been to a few and nothing they said has happened so i am not a believer in tarot readings

I put this on for a friend who is into all that sort of stuff, but its not for me

chamb
07-Jan-09, 12:05
Roz is Known on the org as white arrow if I remember right, and she is brill, She knows her stuff.

anneoctober
07-Jan-09, 12:10
Thanx Fran, will hope to hear from her then :)

Define a really good tarot reader errrm,

I have been to a few and nothing they said has happened so i am not a believer in tarot readings

I put this on for a friend who is into all that sort of stuff, but its not for me

Have pm'd you ! :D

Sage
07-Jan-09, 16:10
Tarot cant tell you what is definately going to happen, it just concentrates on the energies around you at that specific time. Any choice you make after the reading will alter the future.

Imagine you are on a path then you come to a fork in the road...you take one path and your future changes from what would have happened if you'd have taken the other path.

Things are never black and white, so you should never be told just good news (or just bad for that matter)...just what the cards say :)

Imagine Tarot as a snapshot of the present and what may happen if things stay the same.

Kevin Milkins
07-Jan-09, 16:14
I thought Trix was our resident friendly wich.?:D

Sage
07-Jan-09, 16:15
:lol:

Im not Trix, and I do know a bit about Tarot

Kevin Milkins
07-Jan-09, 16:27

Im not Trix, and I do know a bit about Tarot

I was going to tell you to get stuffed, but you might take it the wrong way.:lol:

Sage
07-Jan-09, 16:33

going to go and get some chocolate then :lol:

rs 2k
08-Jan-09, 15:41
Hi

Thanx everyone

Friend is delighted and has appointment with Roz tomorrow night

Thanx for PM's and number

Cheers

:)

ber219
08-Jan-09, 17:25
sorry if I am high-jacking this thread but would like to know who is the best clairvoyant up here, I have been to Christine in JOG last year which was the first time I had ever been to see a clairvoyant, but wondered if there was anyone else? If you know anyone really good can you pass on their details and I'll make an appointment thanks

Lindsay
08-Jan-09, 22:34
Hi There,

I would love to have my tarot read but unfortunately I dont drive which makes getting anywhere a knightmare. Would anyone, or can anyone do online readings in caithness?? Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks

Fran
09-Jan-09, 02:18
As you work in the Portland arms hotel you have met a few clairvoyants there when you arranged the spiritualist meetings. Wouldnt one of them do a reading for you?

Sage
09-Jan-09, 10:58
Lindsay,

If you are after a quick reading you can get a free one online from the Tarot Association of the British Isles (www.TABI.org.uk) These are carried out by real readers and are usually done within a few days.