PDA

View Full Version : Lost and Found Thread

2little2late
07-Jan-09, 01:17
Can the org. admin. set up a seperate Lost and Found thread so they don't take over the discussion thread? Some of them do get a bit tedious. I know everyone is going to tell me not to read them. If there was a seperate thread altogether for lost and found then perhaps I wouldn't read the thread as much. Any thread that is started on the general pages is always read out of curiosity anyway.

webmannie
07-Jan-09, 09:35
Can the org. admin. set up a seperate Lost and Found thread so they don't take over the discussion thread? Some of them do get a bit tedious. I know everyone is going to tell me not to read them. If there was a seperate thread altogether for lost and found then perhaps I wouldn't read the thread as much. Any thread that is started on the general pages is always read out of curiosity anyway.

Not by any stretch of the imagination did they 'take over the discussion thread', haven't you seen some of the other drivel posted!! That's the way this board operates, live with it

hotrod4
07-Jan-09, 12:57
Not by any stretch of the imagination did they 'take over the discussion thread', haven't you seen some of the other drivel posted!! That's the way this board operates, live with it
I second that!!!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz what a boring topic!!![lol]
No my z key isnt stuck just bored by this boring thread.:lol:

Geo
07-Jan-09, 13:16
How does it take over the discussion thread? There is a list of topics and that is one topic out of many.

ShelleyCowie
07-Jan-09, 13:19
I think he just wanted us to read a thread named "lost and found" but he hasnt actually found anything...or lost anything! :lol:

Geo
07-Jan-09, 13:21
If admin do add a Lost and Found forum it could be called Fran's Lost and Found. :)

theone
07-Jan-09, 13:46
I think it's a bad idea.

I normally only check the general forum so would miss something like that.

It's not as if there's been too many lost and founds. Maybe they should have a windfarm/immigration forum if the general area is being taken over.................

Alice in Blunderland
07-Jan-09, 15:35
I think it's a bad idea.

I normally only check the general forum so would miss something like that.

It's not as if there's been too many lost and founds. Maybe they should have a windfarm/immigration forum if the general area is being taken over.................

You forgot theres also the racist and benefit cheats forum.

ohhh and the hot topic of last year Gaelic signs now who could forget how that one took over the general section for a while.

By the way I believe I found something if anyone would like to come forward and claim it.............http://www.fotosearch.es/comp/IMP/IMP140/babies-dummy.jpg..................... will hand it into the police staion if its left unclaimed :lol:

hotrod4
07-Jan-09, 15:39
You forgot theres also the racist and benefit cheats forum.

ohhh and the hot topic of last year Gaelic signs now who could forget how that one took over the general section for a while.

By the way I believe I found something if anyone would like to come forward and claim it.............http://www.fotosearch.es/comp/IMP/IMP140/babies-dummy.jpg..................... will hand it into the police staion if its left unclaimed :lol:
You seem to have forgotten the "halkirk" again threads and also what about all the "our children are in danger" threads!!![lol]

Alice in Blunderland
07-Jan-09, 15:41
You seem to have forgotten the "halkirk" again threads and also what about all the "our children are in danger" threads!!![lol]

Woops yes so I have but then I am going a bit la la :lol:

hotrod4
07-Jan-09, 15:45
Woops yes so I have but then I am going a bit la la :lol:
Maybe you could have a "I'm going slightly la la Thread"[lol]

webmannie
07-Jan-09, 16:13

Or even a 'you beat me to it' thread

Alice in Blunderland
07-Jan-09, 16:54

Oh no that may offend the teletubbies amongst us and that would be a whole new topic. :lol:

2little2late
07-Jan-09, 17:51
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit?