PDA

View Full Version : dogs

majic
06-Jan-09, 21:30
my dog likes watching tv is that the norm

unicornleather
06-Jan-09, 21:32
Mine do too, especially my JR and they all go mad if a fox or a cat are on the tv.
Oz

Julia
06-Jan-09, 21:45
My CKC used to love watching show jumping or anything with animals in it, she went so mad once at the animated Robin Hood with the fox I had to switch it off, she would be bouncing off the tv screen shoving the tv backwards :lol:

majic
06-Jan-09, 21:46
my collie called stumpy was watching the direct line ad

pierre
09-Jan-09, 14:13
My cat is mad for watching the tv, heard of dogs liking it but not cats, he sits watching it for ages!!

kitty
09-Jan-09, 22:22
My dog loves watching the telly but you can't watch thrillers or horrors with him in the room as he runs at the telly trying to save whoever is in bother. Apart from that he loves watching animal planet, especially Animal Cops

teenybash
09-Jan-09, 23:07
Have a young pet hen who is partial to a bit of telly......

Kevin Milkins
10-Jan-09, 00:09
my dog likes watching tv is that the norm

It's when he takes control of the remote you need to become concerned.;)

Torvaig
10-Jan-09, 00:11
Have a young pet hen who is partial to a bit of telly......

I hope you switch channels when the cooking programmes come on! :eek:

cuddlepop
10-Jan-09, 22:45
Scorrie loves any programe that has a ball to chase.
Seriously thinking of wall mounting the tele.:eek:

router
10-Jan-09, 22:59
Its called CAPTIVE BEHAVIOUR DISORDER and it is nothing to worry about. But please do make sure that your dogs have tv licences, its cheaper if your dog is black and white.[lol]:lol:

Tilter
11-Jan-09, 00:50
Our cocker got carried away once watching pheasants that came on an animal programme. She actually went round the back of the box looking for them after they went off the screen.

cullykev
11-Jan-09, 04:27
my dogs watches corrie sometimes. if they hear weird sounds from the tv

ShelleyCowie
11-Jan-09, 11:11
My cat sits on top o the tv! Lol! Sometimes the light catches his eye....but he is too lazy to do anything about it! :lol:

balto
11-Jan-09, 18:46
Its called CAPTIVE BEHAVIOUR DISORDER and it is nothing to worry about. But please do make sure that your dogs have tv licences, its cheaper if your dog is black and white.[lol]:lol:
aye black and white licence are cheaper right enough.

GruesomeTwosome
12-Jan-09, 14:04
My girl likes big cat diaries but hates stampeding horses on telly, I cant watch Pride and Prejudice any more:~(:lol:
You could drop the telly on top of my boy and he wouldnt flinch[lol]

Miss Mack
14-Jan-09, 21:06
Our Alsation couldn't care less but our staffy is always glued to it;)

Razz
14-Jan-09, 23:44
My younger lab watches TV and likes to air his own comments depending on the programme, until the older lab tells him off, but the young one also sings along to the radio especially if he hears any Queen or Abba.