PDA

View Full Version : Lost money

dook
05-Jan-09, 23:28
Hello. I've just lost some money either in Wick or Thurso. For security reasons I don't wish to disclose the correct amount. I'd be obliged if anyone finds any money to send it straight to me.

Thanks again.

binbob
05-Jan-09, 23:42
Hello. I've just lost some money either in Wick or Thurso. For security reasons I don't wish to disclose the correct amount. I'd be obliged if anyone finds any money to send it straight to me.

Thanks again.

i would definitely get fran onto this....:roll:

seriously..i hope u find it .

Billy Boy
05-Jan-09, 23:51

Thanks again.

lol, I found 50p in Thurso tonight and its finders keepers and possesion is 9 10ths of the law :Razz[lol]

I take it your talking a bit more than 50p lol, hope you get it back.

Sapphire2803
05-Jan-09, 23:55

Thanks again.

Hi, I just found some money.

If you can tell me the amount then I'll gladly give it to you. :D

binbob
06-Jan-09, 00:23
Hi, I just found some money.

If you can tell me the amount then I'll gladly give it to you. :D

that is amazing..i hope u get it sorted.

Torvaig
06-Jan-09, 02:10

Thanks again.

Are you sure it wasn't in Halkirk, Lybster, Castletown or Keiss! Think you had better make up a poster for all the towns and villages.....[lol]

ar1ling
06-Jan-09, 02:32
i found many pennies on the high street, did you lose them there?:D

A9RUNNER
07-Jan-09, 22:34
PM me with the amount and the exact location you found it and I will let you know if it is mine ;)

2little2late
08-Jan-09, 01:19

Thanks again.

You obviously had Fran on the case yet? [lol][lol]

Dadie
08-Jan-09, 14:38
I found 1p in wick yesterday... I left it where it was just incase you want to retrace your steps.... it was next to a big dog poo so should be easy to spot!

dook
08-Jan-09, 19:28
Nope

Still no joy. How can you lose an £8 note? The string must have broke.

porshiepoo
08-Jan-09, 22:25
My daughter dropped a tenner in Tesco the other day and was ready to write it off as a loss. I told her just to check with customer services though and lo and behold some honest person had handed it in.
This credit crunch obviously hasn't affected the morals and honesty of all people and I would like to thank whoever it was that handed in £10 of my daughters xmas money. So thankyou!