PDA

View Full Version : Keep yourself amused at work

elaine
01-Feb-06, 23:58
1. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
2. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In".
3. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, rock bottom.
4. If you have a series of computer set up side by side, it is a perfect opportunity to have some fun. Swap the monitor cables so that the monitors are connected to the wrong computers.
5. Tell your co-workers that the new employee is very hard of hearing and you must speak very loud to him/her since they are a bit sensitive about asking you to speak up and watch everyone shout at him/her for the rest of the day!
6. Hook all the paper clips together so that when they pull one out, they all come out together.
7. Go into MS Word or similar program on co-worker's computer, and add an entry to the AutoCorrect feature. Configure the AutoCorrect option to replace the word "the" with the phrase "you suck!". This will send them into a rebooting and virus scanning frenzy!
8. Page yourself over the office intercom and tell yourself to take the day off or compliment yourself on a project, do not disguise your voice.

How do you have fun at work?

Saveman
02-Feb-06, 14:26
LOL! Brilliant!

:lol:

squidge
02-Feb-06, 14:40
How do you have fun at work?

Caithness.org!!!!!!

Saveman
02-Feb-06, 15:41
Put fellow employees office equipment in jelly.

Ref: The Office

grantyg
02-Feb-06, 17:21
Okay hows about this one....................

In clydesdale banks telephone centre glasgow a few years back tiny elvis mysteriously got installed and very well hidden on 50 pc`s!
Comments like hang on mrs jones elvis is on my screen - got a few people in big trouble - the guy who installed it remains a legend known by only a few.
No it wasn`t me but I did help.
Took the techies months to get it of every pc

http://forchetti.org/tinye/