PDA

View Full Version : feeling guilty

Dadie
05-Jan-09, 17:06
I have done the washing, made dinner for tonight, got Ionas dinner cooking, both kids are sleeping at the same time (a miracle in itself) so why do I feel guilty sitting down with a cup of tea?

unicorn
05-Jan-09, 17:08
because it just feels wrong :lol:[lol]

Dadie
05-Jan-09, 17:12
I should be hoovering but cant while the kids are sleeping so that cant be it.

alanabain
05-Jan-09, 17:15
Dont feel guilty.... take a well earned rest while they are sleeping.

They will soon wake up and it will feel like you never had a rest atall.

emszxr
05-Jan-09, 17:20
i get like that too. feel i should be doing something even tho everything is done. and i only have 9 days til no 3.
your allowed a wee rest now and then, surely no one will grudge you it

Billy Boy
05-Jan-09, 17:22
Now's the time you should be getting dinner ready for your other half,We men expect our dinner on the table, when we come in from a hard day's graft :D
Then you can think about hoovering :Razz

Dadie
05-Jan-09, 17:24
dinners done!

just the rice to put on when hubby gets in!

Alice in Blunderland
05-Jan-09, 17:28
Now's the time you should be getting dinner ready for your other half,We men expect our dinner on the table, when we come in from a hard day's graft
Then you can think about hoovering

OOOOOOHHH you're in trouble when Mrs BillyBoy reads this.

It will be sorry my darling, yes my darling, no my darling ,anything you say my darling, just you wait and see.................... you brave man for posting this. :lol:

And when you get up from the floor from grovelling hope she knocks you straight back down again :lol: ;)

Billy Boy
05-Jan-09, 17:38
OOOOOOHHH you're in trouble when Mrs BillyBoy reads this.

It will be sorry my darling, yes my darling, no my darling ,anything you say my darling, just you wait and see.................... you brave man for posting this.

And when you get up from the floor from grovelling hope she knocks you straight back down again

Don't worry mrs bb know's I wear the short's in this house :lol: Mrs bb has the brass neck to go out to work tonite and leave me and little miss bb to make were own dinner :roll: I smell a chinese enite [lol]

Alice in Blunderland
05-Jan-09, 18:40
Don't worry mrs bb know's I wear the short's in this house Mrs bb has the brass neck to go out to work tonite and leave me and little miss bb to make were own dinner I smell a chinese enite [lol]

Gosh BB Im surprised you can manage to see to type through those two black eyes she left you with. :lol:

And Mrs BB didnt make you dinner before she left shhheeesshh boy what a life for you man. ;)

Dadie
06-Jan-09, 14:22
Making up for it today between the cat misbehaving, Lauren managing to open and drink a bottle of lucozade and now on a sugar high and Iona starting to get spotty and grumpy I wont get any peace (or anything done) today!

mm1ii2aa3
06-Jan-09, 14:31
please enjoy every moment you can get for peace in future, don't feel guilty.:) c, you have no chance to get any peace today.poor dadie:(

ShelleyCowie
06-Jan-09, 16:50
In no way may u feel guilty! A nice brew is always deserved! ;)

Compared to me u are a busy body! Lol! Well i do alot o cleaning but it never seems to make ma house any cleaner...i clean something and i swear a mess gremlin follows behind me and un-do's what i have done! Or is that just called the OH! Lol!

So sit down and have a nice cuppa regularly! Think of it as a reward for doing everything! ;)

A9RUNNER
06-Jan-09, 17:02
A cup of tea is always worth sitting down to enjoy. Dont feel guilty I never do!!