PDA

View Full Version : simpsons voices in flesh

pedromcgrory
01-Feb-06, 20:35
http://www.wimp.com/simpson/

scorrie
01-Feb-06, 22:09
http://www.wimp.com/simpson/

I saw a documentary about the actors behind the voices a few years ago. I spotted Yeardly Smith, who voices Lisa, in a straight film on Sky one night and the late Phil Hartman who voiced Troy McClure and Lionel Hutz was in some comedy movies.

Quiz question for the buffs. What is the name of the man who owns the comic store in the Simpsons?

connieb19
01-Feb-06, 22:12
I saw a documentary about the actors behind the voices a few years ago. I spotted Yeardly Smith, who voices Lisa, in a straight film on Sky one night and the late Phil Hartman who voiced Troy McClure and Lionel Hutz was in some comedy movies.

Quiz question for the buffs. What is the name of the man who owns the comic store in the Simpsons?Comic Book Guy??????

krieve
01-Feb-06, 22:17
Grrrrr connie i just went up and woke the bairn up to ask him lol

connieb19
01-Feb-06, 22:19
Grrrrr connie i just went up and woke the bairn up to ask him lolSorry Krieve...hope he goes back to sleep now!!:Razz

krieve
01-Feb-06, 22:24
Sorry Krieve...hope he goes back to sleep now!!:Razz
It's ok connie he went straight back to sleep lol

scorrie
01-Feb-06, 23:07
Comic Book Guy??????

That's what he is referred to but that is not his name. His name was only fairly recently revealed and to my knowledge it was only in one episode so that is why I said it was a question for the buffs.

krieve
01-Feb-06, 23:11
Jeff Albertson

scorrie
01-Feb-06, 23:32
Jeff Albertson

Is google better than the young chiel then?

What's Homer's middle name then?

krieve
02-Feb-06, 00:38
no i phoned my bro lol

The Enigma
02-Feb-06, 00:53
Is google better than the young chiel then?

What's Homer's middle name then?

Is it just "J"? I'm sure there was an episode about it once and it turned out to be J, on its own :confused

scorrie
02-Feb-06, 14:53
Is it just "J"? I'm sure there was an episode about it once and it turned out to be J, on its own :confused

There was an episode about it but it is not just J, the name was revealed.

Saveman
02-Feb-06, 15:37
Jeremiah?
Homer Jeremiah Simpson

scorrie
02-Feb-06, 17:44
Jeremiah?
Homer Jeremiah Simpson

No.

It was in the episode where Homer visits a hippy commune his Mother used to live on. She had scrawled his full name on a wall and Homer pulls back the undergrowth to reveal:-

Homer Jay Simpson.

The Enigma
03-Feb-06, 01:01
No.

It was in the episode where Homer visits a hippy commune his Mother used to live on. She had scrawled his full name on a wall and Homer pulls back the undergrowth to reveal:-

Homer Jay Simpson.

LOL, I have seen that one... I couldnt have been paying attention and just heard Jay and thought it was J?!? :rolleyes:

The Enigma
03-Feb-06, 01:34
Ok, here's another (possibly quite easy) one: What is Mr Burn's first name?

scorrie
03-Feb-06, 11:42
Ok, here's another (possibly quite easy) one: What is Mr Burn's first name?

Charles.

Despite being referred to as Monty Burns, his full name is Charles Montgomery Burns.

Mr Burns' age is more of a mystery. In one episode he was over 100, yet when he asks Homer to guess his age and Homer says 100?, he states that he is 81.

The Enigma
03-Feb-06, 12:32
Charles.

Despite being referred to as Monty Burns, his full name is Charles Montgomery Burns.

Correct! :D