PDA

View Full Version : Weather station offline

Tugmistress
03-Jan-09, 10:11
Don't worry, it's only going to be for today i hope! am decorating the living room and will be unplugging the computer at some point around lunch time ish, will let you know when it's back up. i have put a notice on my front page but i know many just bookmark the weather data page.
wish me luck on hanging the paper straight lol

Nibbler
03-Jan-09, 10:44
Good luck on the paper hanging.

Me, I prefer a paintbrush and love painting!! :lol:

Kenn
03-Jan-09, 12:57
Shock, horror , that means I am going to have to go outside, wet me finger to find out which way the wind is blowing and if it's raining.
Don't get too hung up with the papering.

Tighsonas4
03-Jan-09, 19:12
mind the equipment dosent freeze up while your off the air tuggs or the paste [lol] snow still on the go yet, no weather for papering tony

ShelleyCowie
03-Jan-09, 19:24
Dont suppose u want to do my livin room too then? It needs done but i hate doin it!

Tugmistress
04-Jan-09, 10:22
Gawd, why i collect so much clutter?! job finished about 10pm last night, luckily computer with weather station back up and running again, now i just have to sort out why the other one isn't lol (my 'browsing' comp). am pleased i did it, even though i ache from head to toe, my hat goes off to people who do this for a living, these stupid ceilings are flipping awkward!

Mik.M.
04-Jan-09, 11:06
Papering ceilings is like pushing string uphill. Well done Tuggs. Now repeat after me."I`m NEVER PAPERING ANOTHER(insert appropriate words) CEILING!! EVER....