PDA

View Full Version : bubbles on a walk (video)

brandy
02-Jan-09, 16:53
took this today.... just to show how bouncy this dog is!
dont know what the green screen is! it wasnt there on the orig. clip but when put in windows movie maker and saved it saves with teh green screen!
enjoy!
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aiPUXxRu6fs

dragonfly
02-Jan-09, 17:10
of course she's bouncy Brandy, she's a doodle and their legs are made out of springs! great video BTW - should arrange a doodle meet soon as a fair few around the county now!!

RK07
02-Jan-09, 17:19
Great video :-)

Liz
02-Jan-09, 19:28
What a lovely happy dog Bubbles is.:D

She sure can run!lol

brandy
02-Jan-09, 22:30
would love a doodle meet! a far north doodle meet! that would be so cool! im in most def!

brandy
02-Jan-09, 23:36
oh wow i know that (she can run) but she has really good recall, so im quite lucky there! she does love her walks! hope it warms up a wee bit tomorrow... or she is not going out! its minus 3 right now! she is so happy when she is out and about running loose!
its dangerous when she first gets out the door, as im still having troble the first couple min with pulling as you can just hear in doggy speak... oh god come on mum lets go lets go lets go... your sooooooooooooooooo slow!!!!!!!!

teenybash
02-Jan-09, 23:40
I watched your vid of Bubbles earlier..........what a bundle of lovely fun who looks as if she has not a care in the world.....which she probably hasn't!!

crustyroll
07-Jan-09, 17:23
Sorry to the doodle owners but I can soooo see Lab shining through the doodle :lol: My Labs bounce like that over their toys and on their walks as well and trying to keep them out of water is something I have yet to master!

dragonfly
07-Jan-09, 17:27
Sorry to the doodle owners but I can soooo see Lab shining through the doodle :lol:

no need to apologise, its the lab in them makes them such brill dogs ;) and bubbles is 50% lab after all

brandy
07-Jan-09, 19:42
sometimes she lookes more lab then others more poodle! *G* when she is wet.. def. a poodle girl! and those legs! she is def. lab when it comes to theiving! *G*