PDA

View Full Version : New year resolutions

moose and Lindsay
01-Feb-06, 13:04
1 month on

Do people still make them nowadays

Did u make a resolution and most importantly did u stick to it??

I said i wasn't going to bite my nails anymore and i did well, UNTIL last night, i bit them all off, i was annoyed with myself as they were getting pretty long, but i have been biting my nails since i had teeth, so it was good going for me, i just wish i had kept it going :mad:

Lindsay

Saveman
01-Feb-06, 13:14
I don't tend to make resolutions. Sometimes I set up for myself goals to achieve, but that can be at any time of the year.....who decided that the 1st January was the start of the year anyway?

JAWS
01-Feb-06, 14:03
Each New Year I make one New Year' Resolution, and that is to only make one New Year's Resolution.
So far I have never ever broken it. :D

Patsy
01-Feb-06, 17:21
Mine was to reply to my letters quicker, but it hasn't worked :~(

paris
01-Feb-06, 17:31
Mine was to go on a diet, ok so im a month behind LOL

wickerinca
01-Feb-06, 18:00
Mine was to loose weight and get a bit healthier..so I am getting there, I think:lol: At least I didn't collapse after shovelling snow off half the length of the garden path, normally that would be me back in bed for a nap:o :lol:

porshiepoo
01-Feb-06, 18:52
January the first was to be the start of my healthy eating plan and to lose weight. Well, I'm losing weight but I wouldn't necessarily say it's through healthy eating just eating less.:p

krieve
01-Feb-06, 23:03
I have not stuck to any of my resolutions i don't know why i bother making any .

Rheghead
02-Feb-06, 00:25
My NY resolution was to post on caithness.org in a politer way and not give in to 'argumentum ad hominem' tactics.

How am I doing folks? :p

wickerinca
02-Feb-06, 01:37
I would say "Excellently". I have had to bite my tongue in a big way tonight so I admire your restraint!!:D