PDA

View Full Version : weather

bigjjuk
01-Feb-06, 12:09
Hi guys, This so called freeze which we were promised this year never materialised. So can the local pro's on the weather front ie: tugmistress give us an indication of any snow in the forth coming month or so???? I need to get my sledge out urgent:)

golach
01-Feb-06, 12:45
Hi guys, This so called freeze which we were promised this year never materialised. So can the local pro's on the weather front ie: tugmistress give us an indication of any snow in the forth coming month or so???? I need to get my sledge out urgent:)
Snow!!! ye dont need snow, chust go till 'e top o 'e braes at Clett Terrace and point yersel towards the harbour, its fun and there used to be a fence at the bottom, if you do decide to go, see if you can find a pair of specs on your way down, I lost mine in the summer of '62 and I hit the fence too.

jac1791
01-Feb-06, 13:16
bigjjuk -- u big kid!!!!! lol

Saveman
01-Feb-06, 13:18

Tugmistress will have a good idea right enuff bigjjuk.....in my own experience February can bring as much snow as anytime of the year. So we're hoping for one big fall before spring has sprung. Unfortunately hope has no effect on the weather.

Tugmistress
01-Feb-06, 15:01

Nothing that I can see for this next 6 or 7 days is liable to produce any snow, sorry :( and the charts further out than that are only experimental at the moment, (hinting at something around the 10th but sooooo susceptible to change as we all know) BUT I promise as soon as i reckon we may get some I will let you know so you can polish your sledge in anticipation :D

paris
01-Feb-06, 16:06
If i didnt know any better i would say it would snow here( linc) today. sky looks full of it and its so cold.