PDA

View Full Version : Found 2 collies in Halkirk

Kathy@watten
01-Jan-09, 21:24
Got a call tonight re 2 collie pups found in Halkirk George St, my father in law went and collected them and police had been informed they are now safely tucked up for the night in my kennels having had their dinner. Could the orgers help reunite them with their owners as they both obviously have a home as wear collar and appear to be well handled and fed. Or if in deed these are your beloved pets please call me and be assured until they find their owners they will be looked after like my own, call 07923548979

binbob
01-Jan-09, 21:36
Got a call tonight re 2 collie pups found in Halkirk George St, my father in law went and collected them and police had been informed they are now safely tucked up for the night in my kennels having had their dinner. Could the orgers help reunite them with their owners as they both obviously have a home as wear collar and appear to be well handled and fed. Or if in deed these are your beloved pets please call me and be assured until they find their owners they will be looked after like my own, call 07923548979

may god bless u ,kathy...what a fantastic gesture to make.i live in halkirk..but do not know these puppies.
please keep us updated ...happy new year.

teenybash
01-Jan-09, 22:21
So kind......When the owners discover their pets are safe you will have given them such a gift................Well done you.:)

attidude9464
01-Jan-09, 23:28
Just wondering if these dogs have been reunited with their owners yet?

Kathy@watten
01-Jan-09, 23:41
No leads yet as to owns this pair of collies, happy little chaps have now gone to bed for the night happily in kennels together, have emailed Balmore and the police are aware so if anyone is looking without consulting the power that is the org, they will be directed to me regardless.

Liz
02-Jan-09, 00:21
It is so very kind of you to give these lovely pair refuge until their owners are found.

Well done Kathy!:D

Happy Rascal
02-Jan-09, 00:22
What a wonderful caring person you are.

purplelady
02-Jan-09, 00:28
wondering do they belong together just that landy has lost a collie could one be hers or were they found to far from lybster, just a thought x

emszxr
02-Jan-09, 09:04
wondering do they belong together just that landy has lost a collie could one be hers or were they found to far from lybster, just a thought x

must be the new year is it, but the first post says they were found in halkirk, quite far from lybster :lol::lol:

Kathy@watten
02-Jan-09, 10:35
Still nobody been in contact to claim these wee doggies, they must belong somewhere, someone must be missing them.

skinnydog
02-Jan-09, 10:46
Let's hope that someone on here recognises them and can reunite them.

balto
02-Jan-09, 12:24
could these 2 poor liitle doggies, be victaims of being unwanted christmas presents, hope they arent and they get home but just seems strange that they have been found together and no-one has yet come forward.

Kathy@watten
02-Jan-09, 12:35
Have logged the found dogs with vets surgery in Thurso, the police and Balmore so hopefully whoever has lost them can be pointed in my direction, and of course the Org being as it is we will have a hopefully a happy outcome! As yet no calls re them.

arana negra
02-Jan-09, 13:26
You most likely have done it if it applies but have they been checked for chip/tattoo ? I hope they find their owner or good new home.

Kathy@watten
02-Jan-09, 13:37
Just a wee update to let everyone know that the owner has been in contact, another case of frightened by fireworks, they will be picked up shortly and another Org happy ending! thank you to all who helpeeeed facilitate this reunion

Nibbler
02-Jan-09, 14:09
That is great news. Mind you, knowing you Kathy@watten, the pups wont be keen on leaving - you'll have them well taken care of!!

You did a great thing there - taking the two in and minding them.

Those fireworks have a lot to answer for![evil]

Well done Kathy. You are an angel :)

Liz
02-Jan-09, 14:10
That is such great news and well done again for taking them in Kathy.

Goodness knows what might have happened to them if you hadn't been kind enough to do this.

Bless you!:D

teenybash
02-Jan-09, 14:15
Another Happy, Happy day........life can be so lovely and your kindness to these too wee fellas is heart warming.
Keep spreading your smiles.:)

purplelady
02-Jan-09, 14:26
That is wonderful and am now hoping caroline has found her lovekly puppy she is a lovely lady who kindly took care of my two collies when i was on holiday in oct even though she had 5 of her own pls post and let us know if you have found your dog yet hun x

cuddlepop
02-Jan-09, 15:02
Thats brilliant news Kathy,those dogs landed on their paws when they stumbled apon your farm.

Scorrie was no worse for the fireworks so hopefully that'll be the norm for him.:D