PDA

View Full Version : lost dog....please help

landy
01-Jan-09, 19:15
please help find our dog,black and white border collie,working dog.took fright with the fireworks last night in lybster.he is 1 year old this week so please let us know if you see him.has an sspca collar.please phone 07733007280 if you see him.thanks

unicorn
01-Jan-09, 19:20
well whoever was letting off the fireworks has a lot to answer for thats 2 lost dogs in Lybster just on this forum.

cuddlepop
01-Jan-09, 19:48
Thats just awful.
Have you tried any of his favourite haunts,he might not be far.

Fireworks were still going off here at 2am lastnight.[disgust]

teenybash
01-Jan-09, 20:43
Poor soul, he will be spooked with being so young..............hopefully when he gets his courage up he will come home safe and sound.

Liz
02-Jan-09, 00:23
Very much hope that you will be reunited soon with your poor doggy.

He probably hasn't gone far but just bolted and then gone into hiding.

These blasted fireworks!!!!!![mad]

purplelady
02-Jan-09, 00:25
please help find our dog,black and white border collie,working dog.took fright with the fireworks last night in lybster.he is 1 year old this week so please let us know if you see him.has an sspca collar.please phone 07733007280 if you see him.thanks
ho no hun hope you find him he is a lovely dog xxxxxxxx

landy
02-Jan-09, 16:34
hi everyone,cap has just come home,cold and dirty but very glad to be home.thanks for all the help,caroline

RK07
02-Jan-09, 16:45
Great news - I don't know how I'd cope if one of ours went missing.

cuddlepop
02-Jan-09, 16:59
Thats brilliant news,glad he found his own way home.

Like RK07 has said "i'd be lost if our two went missing".

its bad eneogh the Beardie has decided to go hunting for deer in the forests,will have to think of away of telling him he doesnt have too.

Need to ask Kathy@Watten if she used his parents for hearding deer aswell as,sheep,cows,pigs,horses,chickens.......:lol:

Kathy@watten
02-Jan-09, 17:16
Glad to hear you Cap got home in one piece, been a good day for missing pets just reunited the collie pups with their folks and they are off home none the worse for wear, LOL Cuddlepop there is no history of deer stalking in Scorries family tree but my sister who has his brother has a big duffer too who barks at shadows and polar bear leaps at light on the floor so perhaps great silliness is in em! mind you it makes for an interesting day cos you never know what they are going to do next!

Liz
02-Jan-09, 19:18
I am really chuffed that Cap has come home!:D

balto
03-Jan-09, 00:18
delighted that cap came home.

teenybash
03-Jan-09, 12:14
Good news to hear Cap has come home...:Razz