PDA

View Full Version : Lost: Greyhound

roadbowler
01-Jan-09, 13:28
My 9yr. old greyhound bitch Ayla went missing from the Upper Lybster area last night. It is very possible she took off frightened by the hogmanay fireworks in the village. She's white with brindle ticking and has green tattoos on the insides of both her ears which read VV - IUM

teenybash
01-Jan-09, 13:36
High hopes that she finds her way home safe to you, now that things have quietened down........

roadbowler
01-Jan-09, 15:13
found her in my mates back green a mile away safe and sound. Ta for your concern teenybash.

teenybash
01-Jan-09, 15:24
A Happy day for you all...........................:Razz

hell raizer
01-Jan-09, 16:37
glad to hear you got your dog back :)

purplelady
01-Jan-09, 18:32
That is great news am so glad for you nothing worse than losing something or someone you love is there xxxxxxxxxxxx

balto
01-Jan-09, 18:39
brilliant news, glad you got your dog home, thats the worse thing about fireworks is the distress it causes animal, i know it spooked my cats and dog last night.

unicorn
01-Jan-09, 19:22
Glad you found your dog, I hate fireworks so much. Organised displays I can put up with but it seems now that you don't need an excuse to make a racket.

arana negra
02-Jan-09, 09:45
So happy to read you have found your dog. Our wee dog was a bit spooked by the big bangs here. The Spanish need no excuse to start making a racket with their bangers and fireworks, any religious celebration, birthday name day Saints day wedding whatever loud bangs nearly every day. I love watching a good organised display though.