PDA

View Full Version : new years resolution

miss swanson
01-Jan-09, 03:18
whats your new years resolution?

Invisible
01-Jan-09, 04:22
My new years resolution is to loose weight and exercise more.

sweetpea
01-Jan-09, 04:24
I'm going to broaden my mind.

miss swanson
01-Jan-09, 04:24
SNAP!!! Invisible (http://forum.caithness.org/member.php?u=8497) haha it was that last year aswell but didnt get far but im determind to do it this time round

ShelleyCowie
01-Jan-09, 12:37
I always say no more resolutions! I never follow them! But have changed my mind! Want to loose the half a stone i put on whilst pregnant with my son...(give me credit he was only born 12 weeks ago and by sections so aint been able to exercise). Its not alot but hey its something!

Also want to spend as much time as i can watching and helping my son grow up! And spend LOADS more time with family! :) Got to make the most o them whilst they are all still here!

muffin
01-Jan-09, 19:06
My resolution is to enjoy every day and smile.

misty woman
01-Jan-09, 19:50
my resolution is to keep my promise of giving blood 3 times this year.

twiglet
01-Jan-09, 23:20
Given up with resolutions. If I don't make it, I can't beat myself up for not keeping it!

telfordstar
01-Jan-09, 23:40
Mines is to stop spending money that doesnt need to be spent.

floyed
02-Jan-09, 00:06
1. spend more time with family and friends

2. spend less money

3. enjoy life, it does'nt last long!

ShelleyCowie
02-Jan-09, 01:13
Mines is to stop spending money that doesnt need to be spent.

I say that every single day...and yet it never happens! :lol:

Kodiak
02-Jan-09, 01:21
I'm going to broaden my mind.

Well I am going to UN-Broaden my Waistline :lol:

Kevin Milkins
02-Jan-09, 03:27
I now make my new year resolution on the 4th of July. It seems to stick better.

I read somewere today that making resolutions is bad for your mental health.:confused

sam
02-Jan-09, 13:39
After reading all the posts, I just wondered how many of you have actually followed through on your last years resolution? I just dont make them as by the end of the first week ( or day ) it is well and truely forgotten about :roll: so i just dont see the point and wondered how many if any have actually kept to them.

Dorrie
02-Jan-09, 15:04
To try and go to bed BEFORE midnight! Not for weekends though! :D

telfordstar
02-Jan-09, 15:06
I say that every single day...and yet it never happens! :lol:

I know but im a sucker for offers and alleged bargins but am going to try my hardest to resist.

butterfly
04-Jan-09, 17:12
my new year resolution is not to make any new year resolutions,that way i cant fail!:Razz:D;)

Dadie
04-Jan-09, 23:25
To get the Kitchen "done" before next year...its in the planning stage at the moment and the floor has us in disagreement I want tiles he wants lino ... units are in discussion.. plinths and corners and fancy bits have hubby baffled:eek:
I keep changing my mind on the design ...

dook
05-Jan-09, 22:51
I'm going to improve my memory, become more tolerant of others and I'm going to improve my memory.

Kevin Milkins
08-Jan-09, 09:58
Has Jox made a new years resolution, not to use the org this year?

joxville
17-Sep-09, 18:14
Has Jox made a new years resolution, not to use the org this year?

I've only just seen this thread because I had ISP trouble at the start of the year. The answer is no.