PDA

View Full Version : my new year wish.......

dx100uk
01-Jan-09, 02:21
that the person that contantly every eve drives around & around the town in the silver ***** coupe with the rear aerofoil gets his exhaust fixed!!!

at 10 mins past midnight we went outside to see the neighbours..... lo! who drives by constantly reving his engine on his way to spin around in tesco's wick (one of his fav donut sites) again...yep him

then 2 mins later back to sit on the corner by our houses reving away!!

think i'm going to get a big speaker and sit outside his house soon

to the rest of you it's been a wonderful welcome

dx

fatmaggie9
01-Jan-09, 12:26
[evil] Quite agree - we have his double in Thurso - races round town and must live up Ormlie as seen/heard it there.

Also to those stupid Mothers racing down Ormlie Hill taking kids to - from school - have children no legs now?

Thats my moan for the New Year![disgust]

ShelleyCowie
01-Jan-09, 12:31
[evil] Quite agree - we have his double in Thurso - races round town and must live up Ormlie as seen/heard it there.

Also to those stupid Mothers racing down Ormlie Hill taking kids to - from school - have children no legs now?

Thats my moan for the New Year![disgust]

Agree! My OH enjoys walking and so do i! We chose not to drive cars because then i will just get too lazy! Dont want that! A bit o fresh air does u good (oh help im sounding more like my mother every day)! The kids walk to school and back!

I would get the licence number of the "annoyance cars" And report them! Surely there are cameras in at least one area?

I live in a rather quiet street, but still get the occasional "cruiser" drive by! But i used to live on a house right on the main road by the bowling alley and it was extremelly noisey! When i moved to where i am now i wondered where all the noise had gone! [lol]