PDA

View Full Version : tattoos

mrs and mr brown
31-Dec-08, 18:28
hello does anyone know the name and number for the person that comes to your house and does tattoos? i think there is a few but not sure. thanks

mrs and mr brown
31-Dec-08, 19:19
think the tattooist is from dunbeath any one know his name and number?

ShelleyCowie
31-Dec-08, 20:58
There is a guy, dont know his number but think its called "Billy's tattoos". He was at someones house up my street.

Sorry that is not much help but it might make a small difference to your search! ;)

telfordstar
31-Dec-08, 23:02
Why not go to a tattoo parlour safer and hygenic.

ShelleyCowie
31-Dec-08, 23:11
Why not go to a tattoo parlour safer and hygenic.

Not always! I would recommend the new place in Inverness...inver Ink! I have not been there but have heard that it is extremelly high standard and my partner knows the guy in there and he is excellent!

I got 3 of mine done in Alness....would not really recommend there! Mines all fading now and edges and lines are not great!

telfordstar
01-Jan-09, 00:31
Not always! I would recommend the new place in Inverness...inver Ink! I have not been there but have heard that it is extremelly high standard and my partner knows the guy in there and he is excellent!

I got 3 of mine done in Alness....would not really recommend there! Mines all fading now and edges and lines are not great!

If there not safe and hygenic why go in the first place.:confused

Hubby got his done in inver ink. Very clean and hygenic and tattoo looks fab. I will be there for my next one i think.

jac1791
01-Jan-09, 00:48
i got a tattoo done in inver ink 2 weeks ago -- nice, clean and very modern-- tattoo is great

place in nairn is great but not so up tp date but the guy is 2nd to none -- highly recommend both..

mrs and mr brown
02-Jan-09, 18:06
thanks to everyone who has posted about my thread. i am still looking for a home tattooist, havnt yet had a number if anyone could help me that would be great,

ShelleyCowie
02-Jan-09, 18:38
If there not safe and hygenic why go in the first place.:confused

Hubby got his done in inver ink. Very clean and hygenic and tattoo looks fab. I will be there for my next one i think.

I went because i thought they were awsome at the time but now they are not so good! I never really had a problem with the hygiene.

I would not go back there. Would just rather get my partner to do them now!

hotrod4
03-Jan-09, 15:51
Got mine done in Dingwall. Excellent work and the guy is a good laugh as well which helps put you at ease!!!!:lol:

thebigman
03-Jan-09, 23:15
As far as I'm aware there are no licenced mobile tattooists in the area.

lildj
04-Jan-09, 22:22
My friend got her tattoo done in Alness, and the guy dropped the tattooing instrument (don’t know what it's called) whilst he was tattooing her, he just picked it up of the floor and continued tattooing, about 2 days later her tattoo was infected. She was silly to let him continue I know but he should have realised to sterilise is surly? Would not recommend them

Julia
04-Jan-09, 23:23
My friend got her tattoo done in Alness, and the guy dropped the tattooing instrument (don’t know what it's called) whilst he was tattooing her, he just picked it up of the floor and continued tattooing, about 2 days later her tattoo was infected. She was silly to let him continue I know but he should have realised to sterilise is surly? Would not recommend them

I have to agree, the last place to get a tattoo done has got to be Alness, my leg is a mess, he went in too deep or at the wrong angle and the ink has seeped into the layer of fat under the skin, it just looks like a big blue bruise all round my tattoo! I know I've bleated on about this before but I'm still really miffed.

lildj
04-Jan-09, 23:26
I have to agree, the last place to get a tattoo done has got to be Alness, my leg is a mess, he went in too deep or at the wrong angle and the ink has seeped into the layer of fat under the skin, it just looks like a big blue bruise all round my tattoo! I know I've bleated on about this before but I'm still really miffed.

heard alot of bad things about them, thats awful about ur tattoo, can u not get a cover up tattoo? or are u not to keen on that idea?

Julia
05-Jan-09, 00:25
heard alot of bad things about them, thats awful about ur tattoo, can u not get a cover up tattoo? or are u not to keen on that idea?

I'm having it looked at later this month, I have an appointment with Callum McWilliam in Inverness who can hopefully cover it or the worst bits. :confused

nicnak
07-Jan-09, 11:30
hi there hope this will help , we past them on our way back from inverness yesterday, called Ta 2 U mobile tattooists tel 07513041897, let me know how you go on as quite interested myself.
regards
nicnak

ashaw1
07-Jan-09, 11:38
Had one done at Inver Ink in Inverness on Monday and i wouldn't go anywhere else. Their work and hygiene are brilliant! The guy that did mine is opening a shop probably in Thurso in around 5 months time. They are not cheap but well worth every penny!

ShelleyCowie
07-Jan-09, 11:46
The 3 tattoos i got done at alness (i was young at the time so they looked great) but the first one i got done it was 2 years ago and it has faded and the corners...well there are none and there are meant to be! I have one on my wrist and it has faded, lines are not straight. My 3rd one was extremelly detailed and the guy missed bits out! (All 3 designed by me and my oh)

I got my 4th done just a couple of months ago by my OH (Starting out) and it is awsome! I was the first person he has tattooed, obviously after ALOT of practice and i couldnt be happier! When he gets time he is going to fix my other 3!

And i aim to get at least 3 more tattoos this year! :)

anneoctober
07-Jan-09, 11:49
Had one done at Inver Ink in Inverness on Monday and i wouldn't go anywhere else. Their work and hygiene are brilliant! The guy that did mine is opening a shop probably in Thurso in around 5 months time. They are not cheap but well worth every penny!
Do you know where the shop is going to be in Thurso? I've decided on my tattoo at last , but would suit me better to wait and have it done here since they're coming to a town near me!! :lol:

ashaw1
07-Jan-09, 13:06
Do you know where the shop is going to be in Thurso? I've decided on my tattoo at last , but would suit me better to wait and have it done here since they're coming to a town near me!! :lol:
Don't think that's been finalised yet, it was going to be either Wick or Thurso but Thurso is looking more likely. They are definately worth waiting for. Young, talented guys who definately know what they are doing, they really put you at ease. If the shop up here is anything like the one in Inverness it will be spacious, modern and you can see them at work through a glass wall. Nothing is too much effort for them.

hotrod4
07-Jan-09, 13:08
As far as I'm aware there are no licenced mobile tattooists in the area.
Is there such a thing as a "licensed mobile tattooist"?
Surely if someone can do tattoos,have their own equipment and you agree for it to be done it cant be illegal can it?
After all its your body and you know the risks,only asking as I am curious.
Have had a look and all I can find is regarding "shops".
Though it does state that HASAWA must be adhered to and registered with local council,though dont know if thats the same as Licensed.

serengeti_sam
16-Jan-09, 21:43
At present there isnt anything against the law about tattooing from home or mobile though every tattooist " artist "( and i use the term loosley ) has to have a licence from their local health authority either for static ie : a studio or a " mobile " licence which enables a tattooist to move or guest from studio to studio , though the thing that really grips my sh*t is the fact that these clowns ( hereafter referred to as coco,s) are pushing the insurance prices for tattooists and body piercers through the roof , so come on coco,s if you want to scar someone pierce yourself or better still go and pay for a piercing course its only £995 or if you fancy yourself as the next paul booth go and get an apprenticeship instead of ruining someones skin by practising on it use your own skin till you,ve covered it you really have to be TRAINED yes TRAINED to carry out these procedures instead of buying a kit from e bay and after a week re labeling yourself as a piercer or tattooist anyway apart from that have a nice weekend oh and as for tattoists in the highland region i have seen more than enough of inver inks work to scare anybody off infact theirs at least one tattooist making not a bad living covering their dodgy works , though each to their own [lol] .................................... opinion are like ar*es we all have one :D

telfordstar
16-Jan-09, 22:23
At present there isnt anything against the law about tattooing from home or mobile though every tattooist " artist "( and i use the term loosley ) has to have a licence from their local health authority either for static ie : a studio or a " mobile " licence which enables a tattooist to move or guest from studio to studio , though the thing that really grips my sh*t is the fact that these clowns ( hereafter referred to as coco,s) are pushing the insurance prices for tattooists and body piercers through the roof , so come on coco,s if you want to scar someone pierce yourself or better still go and pay for a piercing course its only £995 or if you fancy yourself as the next paul booth go and get an apprenticeship instead of ruining someones skin by practising on it use your own skin till you,ve covered it you really have to be TRAINED yes TRAINED to carry out these procedures instead of buying a kit from e bay and after a week re labeling yourself as a piercer or tattooist anyway apart from that have a nice weekend oh and as for tattoists in the highland region i have seen more than enough of inver inks work to scare anybody off infact theirs at least one tattooist making not a bad living covering their dodgy works , though each to their own [lol] .................................... opinion are like ar*es we all have one :D

Well that is certinly some rant your having there but some of it very true.

Although i dont agree with the inver ink part hubby got his done there and couldnt faultit onebit have also seen others that were done there and they were flawless to.

Oh and welcolme to the org.:D

serengeti_sam
16-Jan-09, 23:25
Thankyou for the welcome , though to support my statement of inver inks work i have seen oh about 10 pieces of inkwork done by inverink and of them maybe 1 or 2 have been really nice the rest have been really quite shocking for all the hype i personally feel they are over rated & over priced again thast just my opinion and i do have some experiance of tattoos and not just getting inked but the actual workings of a tattoo studio , though if you find an artist you are happy with stick with them till they f**k up then rant and rave and move on [lol]

ShelleyCowie
16-Jan-09, 23:43
How do you expect people to start out? It is hard to get any kind of tattoo apprenteship here!!!

So if somebody wanted to buy themselves a kit from a licenced tattoo shop and start off practicing then why not? Not as if they are going to do mental huge back pieces as soon as they get kits are they! :confused

Unless there are people silly enough to do that....but hey ho...thats up to them to be stupid!

golach
16-Jan-09, 23:50
How do you expect people to start out? It is hard to get any kind of tattoo apprenteship here!!!

So if somebody wanted to buy themselves a kit from a licenced tattoo shop and start off practicing then why not? Not as if they are going to do mental huge back pieces as soon as they get kits are they! :confused

Unless there are people silly enough to do that....but hey ho...thats up to them to be stupid!
Would you let some amateur tattooist loose on your body Shelley? well hell mend you then, once some amateur makes a mistake, it not their body thats scarred for life. I certainly would not let some idjit with a needle near me, unless they were proven Tattooists.

Bazeye
16-Jan-09, 23:52
No complaints about mine. Had them done years ago and Ive still got them to this day.

ShelleyCowie
16-Jan-09, 23:56
Would you let some amateur tattooist loose on your body Shelley? well hell mend you then, once some amateur makes a mistake, it not their body thats scarred for life. I certainly would not let some idjit with a needle near me, unless they were proven Tattooists.

To be honest with you Golach...yes...yes i would! And i have!

My partner tattoos! But nowhere near does he call himself a tattooist!! Nowhere!!! What he aims to do is learn over maybe 5+ years, then consider further. But as i said he does not class himself as a tattooist!

I have let him tattoo me, i wanted our sons name tattooed on me by him! It was purely my choice because my partner and my son mean the world to me!

Is that so bad that i wanted it to be personal rather than somebody i dont know?

And to be honest it is the best looking tattoo i have! I have 3 others i got done in Alness and they just look dull now!

I love my tattoo and will never ever regret it because it is my sons name...and it was done by the man i love!

William
17-Jan-09, 00:05
think the tattooist is from dunbeath any one know his name and number?

His name is john, don't know anything else tho seen some of the tattoos he's does they look quite good!

reddevil
17-Jan-09, 00:27
hello does anyone know the name and number for the person that comes to your house and does tattoos? i think there is a few but not sure. thanks
ok just text someone who knows his number,he is really good,hopefully they will get back to me soon,lol.

Hibeechick
19-Jan-09, 13:53
Just wanted to say that I got a tattoo done in Inver Ink yesterday. Not a bad word to say about them. Lovely guys, absoloutely spotless front shop and back shop. Tattoo is lovely. One guy that was in at the same time has had several done by them..absoloutely amazing pieces!!

telfordstar
19-Jan-09, 14:10
Just wanted to say that I got a tattoo done in Inver Ink yesterday. Not a bad word to say about them. Lovely guys, absoloutely spotless front shop and back shop. Tattoo is lovely. One guy that was in at the same time has had several done by them..absoloutely amazing pieces!!

Are the open on a Sunday?

Hibeechick
19-Jan-09, 15:28
Are the open on a Sunday?

10am - 4pm

telfordstar
19-Jan-09, 15:46
10am - 4pm

Cheers Hibeechick a sundays really the only day I can get down.

Hibeechick
19-Jan-09, 15:48
Cheers Hibeechick a sundays really the only day I can get down.
Same as myself. Would say to be there for them opening though so that you are first in line. I was there at quarter to and got in first :)

A9RUNNER
19-Jan-09, 22:14
Where about is the shop?

mumppy
19-Jan-09, 22:28
just had one done in inver ink cant fault them would recomend them to anyone good clean work and good price looks good and clean place

telfordstar
19-Jan-09, 22:43
Same as myself. Would say to be there for them opening though so that you are first in line. I was there at quarter to and got in first :)

Thanks for advice thats exactly what i will do.

thebigman
20-Jan-09, 00:14
Is there such a thing as a "licensed mobile tattooist"?
Surely if someone can do tattoos,have their own equipment and you agree for it to be done it cant be illegal can it?
After all its your body and you know the risks,only asking as I am curious.
Have had a look and all I can find is regarding "shops".
Though it does state that HASAWA must be adhered to and registered with local council,though dont know if thats the same as Licensed.

Only if they charge you for it. The Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982 (Licensing of Skin Piercing and Tattooing) Order 2006 covers it.

Hibeechick
20-Jan-09, 10:17
Where about is the shop?

Behind the bus station, where the new flats were built. There's an alley that cuts through the middle, theyre just in there.

BishBashBosh
20-Jan-09, 20:11

Do InverInk do bookings or just walk in's?

ShelleyCowie
20-Jan-09, 20:47

From what i have heard they do both. Maybe phone them tho and see!

BishBashBosh
20-Jan-09, 23:26
From what i have heard they do both. Maybe phone them tho and see!

kl thanx! from wat every1 has sed its really gd!!!

sweetpea
21-Jan-09, 00:02

I went in and got a consultation and came back 30 mins later to get the work done.

young_fishin_neep
21-Jan-09, 00:10
im despirate to get my own design done, has anyone had any of there own designs done by anyone at inverink, ive heard so many good reports about them and will be in inverness soon and was hopeing somebody had any expeirience of them doing a brought in design

xxx

sweetpea
21-Jan-09, 00:25
im despirate to get my own design done, has anyone had any of there own designs done by anyone at inverink, ive heard so many good reports about them and will be in inverness soon and was hopeing somebody had any expeirience of them doing a brought in design

xxx

You can get whatever you want tatooed.

Hibeechick
21-Jan-09, 09:53

xxx

Mine was my own design :)

xx_chickie
21-Jan-09, 19:45
Does anyone know if they charge hourly at InverInk, or per size of the piece? How much did yours cost, if you had one there? Thanks :)

Ojibwa
21-Jan-09, 21:16
C'mon folks, lets see some pics of your body art :cool:

A9RUNNER
21-Jan-09, 22:01
I have heard that Inver Ink are quite expensive compared to other places. I have yet to see any of he work done by them. So come on pics please

Hibeechick
22-Jan-09, 10:31
Ill post a pic later this afternoon. Once ive managed to get a decent picture quite difficult on my own because of the angle lol.

AfternoonDelight
22-Jan-09, 13:06
Ill post a pic later this afternoon. Once ive managed to get a decent picture quite difficult on my own because of the angle lol.

We're no wantin til see yer erse mind!!! :lol:

Hibeechick
22-Jan-09, 13:37
We're no wantin til see yer erse mind!!! :lol:

Behave yersel now....

AfternoonDelight
22-Jan-09, 13:43
Behave yersel now....

[lol]................x

Hibeechick
22-Jan-09, 13:46
Having probs getting a decent picture ha ha

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t199/Amanda1875/?action=view&current=tatt002.jpg

AfternoonDelight
22-Jan-09, 13:53
Aye - it looks good but the pic is not that clear - pop up to the office and I'll take one if you want! ;)

telfordstar
22-Jan-09, 14:45
it's just the first two Sundays in the month that inver ink is open I gave them a call today about the tattoo i'm after.

Fiona
25-Jan-09, 21:33
Just wondering what you have against going to a licenced tattoo studio?! I have over 20 tattoos and my husband has over 200,all done by Carl at Inkcap Tattoo in Dingwall. We know how much Carl has paid between licences and sterilising equipment, which was specifically requested by the Environmental Health Department. We also know how his used needles are disposed of.

hotrod4
25-Jan-09, 21:42
Just wondering what you have against going to a licenced tattoo studio?! I have over 20 tattoos and my husband has over 200,all done by Carl at Inkcap Tattoo in Dingwall. We know how much Carl has paid between licences and sterilising equipment, which was specifically requested by the Environmental Health Department. We also know how his used needles are disposed of.
Carl did mine as well and he is very good. He really puts you at ease though he could do with a brush up on his banter!!![lol]

ShelleyCowie
25-Jan-09, 21:42

I have nothing against them! But wow 200 tattoos! That is mental! Sounds cool though! :Razz And urself havin 20...good on u!

I hear loads of people say "tattoo's are not nice on women because they are meant for men only!" I only have 4 so far...i intend on having at least 2 done this year!

The only thing that really gets on my nerves is travelling! It is hard for me to get to dingwall/inverness without a car and a wee one to think on!

So hence why i let my OH use me as a guinea pig! He done it perfect!

Fiona
25-Jan-09, 22:05
Yea, you have to be able to take a bit o stick, but I just give as good as I get, ha ha! Can't fault his work tho.

Fiona
25-Jan-09, 22:29
I have nothing against them! But wow 200 tattoos! That is mental! Sounds cool though! :Razz And urself havin 20...good on u!

I hear loads of people say "tattoo's are not nice on women because they are meant for men only!" I only have 4 so far...i intend on having at least 2 done this year!

The only thing that really gets on my nerves is travelling! It is hard for me to get to dingwall/inverness without a car and a wee one to think on!

Yea, over 200, but he has none on his hands, face or neck so you wouldnt know he had any til he takes his jumper off! Carl has a big photo o his backpiece on his studio wall, its brilliant!

oldmarine
25-Jan-09, 23:33

I have 5 tatoos and pleased with all of them. I knew they would be on my body for a long time in places where others could view them. I wanted them to look nice for the time they would be there so whenever I decided to get one I would go to a shop to view their procedure and to view the finished work. Then I would decide whether I wanted that person to sketch the tatoo on my body.

ShelleyCowie
25-Jan-09, 23:49
There is loads of tattoos that i would like! The 4 i have so far has meaning to them all! I cant pick a favourite because of the meaning!

The only part i hate is the healing! I love picking at stuff and trying to stop myself picking at them is pure torture!!

To me...tattoo's dont hurt at all! My biggest tattoo which covers half my arm, it was not sore at all even after the hours i was sitting getting it done for! It did not bother me! It was quite relaxing for me actually! But everyone is different!

Fiona - i would love to have that many tattoo's but dont think i will get that many done! I have always wanted a tattoo on my hand!!

And i would never want a tattoo of my OH's name but would like hearts to signify how long we have been together! Eg 1 heart = 1 year etc etc etc....i am going to get him to do them next! :) I cant wait for more!

crashbandicoot1979
26-Jan-09, 14:06

God it annoys me when people say tattoos are for men only!!! I've had that comment made to me a few times. Fair enough they're entitled to an opinion but I wish they'd keep it to themselves. I don't walk up to un-tattooed people and say "eww, you looking minging without tattoos."
Anyway, rant over.

I'd highly recommend Kirsty at Outer Limits in Stirling. Its a bit far to travel but I get all my tattoos done there and she does an amazing job. She did a cover up for me recently and its brilliant. You get her full attention as she works alone so locks the shop when she's tattooing you. And she lets you watch DVDs :) Hoping to get my fifth one done there in the very near future.

ShelleyCowie
26-Jan-09, 14:37
God it annoys me when people say tattoos are for men only!!! I've had that comment made to me a few times. Fair enough they're entitled to an opinion but I wish they'd keep it to themselves. I don't walk up to un-tattooed people and say "eww, you looking minging without tattoos."
Anyway, rant over.

I'd highly recommend Kirsty at Outer Limits in Stirling. Its a bit far to travel but I get all my tattoos done there and she does an amazing job. She did a cover up for me recently and its brilliant. You get her full attention as she works alone so locks the shop when she's tattooing you. And she lets you watch DVDs :) Hoping to get my fifth one done there in the very near future.

That is pretty good that the shop is locked up! When i went to Alness the door was wide open, people could see in the window and there were lots of people just walking in and out talking to the tattooist for nothing serious! Basically just to speak to him! :confused

All this talk of tattoo's i think im going to start designing my next one! :Razz Then hopefully will have it tattooed on me by next week!

Fantoosh
26-Jan-09, 15:00
[quote=crashbandicoot1979;490656]God it annoys me when people say tattoos are for men only!!! I've had that comment made to me a few times. Fair enough they're entitled to an opinion but I wish they'd keep it to themselves. I don't walk up to un-tattooed people and say "eww, you looking minging without tattoos."
Anyway, rant over.

Hey I know exactly what you mean! I have a few tattoos on my forearm and I am sick to death of people telling me that it looks horrible, or to imagine what it will look like when Im an old lady! Who cares? Its my arm, I wont regret them when Im older and if I do its my problem! Its actually quite hurtful sometimes. People just dont think before they speak.

ShelleyCowie
26-Jan-09, 15:03
Hey I know exactly what you mean! I have a few tattoos on my forearm and I am sick to death of people telling me that it looks horrible, or to imagine what it will look like when Im an old lady! Who cares? Its my arm, I wont regret them when Im older and if I do its my problem! Its actually quite hurtful sometimes. People just dont think before they speak.

Ur quite right! It is quite hurtful sometimes! I have both my wrists tattooed and get told it looks awful on a woman! And the upper half of my left arm is tattooed and my granny ALWAYS says "think on your wedding photos when u get married"

Im not worried about wedding photos or showing off my tattoos! to me they are my artwork on my body!

Hibeechick
26-Jan-09, 15:06
Ur quite right! It is quite hurtful sometimes! I have both my wrists tattooed and get told it looks awful on a woman! And the upper half of my left arm is tattooed and my granny ALWAYS says "think on your wedding photos when u get married"

Im not worried about wedding photos or showing off my tattoos! to me they are my artwork on my body!

Ive seen some gorgeous wedding photo's with brides showing off their tattoos. My latest one is on my arm, let everyone else have their opinions, I love it, thats all that matters.

crashbandicoot1979
26-Jan-09, 15:51
[quote=crashbandicoot1979;490656]God it annoys me when people say tattoos are for men only!!! I've had that comment made to me a few times. Fair enough they're entitled to an opinion but I wish they'd keep it to themselves. I don't walk up to un-tattooed people and say "eww, you looking minging without tattoos."
Anyway, rant over.

I always tell them that by the time I'm an old wifie, all the other old wifies will have tattoos aswell anyway!!!!

honey
26-Jan-09, 16:03
God it annoys me when people say tattoos are for men only!!!

i ge that too. and it gets worse when i tell them i got my tattoo tp celebrate Rangers getting 9 in a row!! :lol:

as for my wedding day, my dress covered it up...

hotrod4
26-Jan-09, 17:16
Tattoos are a "personal" expression. It has nothing to do with anybody else!!! Unless you go around with "kill you" etc on your forehead then cant see the problems. Wife has kids name on her Inner wrist and we think its nice.I only have the one (British Bulldog with Rangers in it)but have already seen my next one!!!! (yet another bulldog!!!!)

If you want it done do it,its YOUR body no-one elses if people dont like it they should remember its "Whats inside that counts!!"

hotrod4
26-Jan-09, 17:19
Yea, you have to be able to take a bit o stick, but I just give as good as I get, ha ha! Can't fault his work tho.
When myself, the wife and Sister in law all travelled down on the same day he said "It must be Giro day with all the wickers coming down on the same day!!" Cheeky swine that he is!![lol]
put me at ease though as I faint at the sight of blood and never even flinched!!

ShelleyCowie
26-Jan-09, 17:29
Tattoos are a "personal" expression. It has nothing to do with anybody else!!! Unless you go around with "kill you" etc on your forehead then cant see the problems. Wife has kids name on her Inner wrist and we think its nice.I only have the one (British Bulldog with Rangers in it)but have already seen my next one!!!! (yet another bulldog!!!!)

If you want it done do it,its YOUR body no-one elses if people dont like it they should remember its "Whats inside that counts!!"

I have my son's name on my inner wrist on my left. Then on my right a tribal heart with a sword passing through it on my right inner wrist which i drew myself.

My upper arm is a large tribal dragon with celtic (NOT the football team) inside the dragons body. Then on my right shoulder blade i have a Triquetra symbol. :Razz