PDA

View Full Version : Help to identify photographer

Tugmistress
31-Dec-08, 15:12
i've put this here as more people will see it, i am hoping to find out who took the attached photo if anyone can help?
details as far as i know at the moment the picture was taken on 30th dec 2003 .... any help appreciated
thanks

silversurfer
31-Dec-08, 15:22
Tugs - I don't remember this photo but there were some really good aerial photos taken at the same time (which made their way into the local paper). If my memory is correct Andy Bruce from Far North Aviation took local photographer Keith Parkes up in his plane.

So actually I have not helped you at all!

webmannie
31-Dec-08, 15:45
Aye Keith Parkes did some seascapes with mist, take a look at his seascapes on his website www.highlandeye.com (http://www.highlandeye.com), might have been him

Tugmistress
31-Dec-08, 16:08
have emailed keith parkes to see if it was him, thanks so far :D

igglepiggle
31-Dec-08, 17:01
dont know anything about who took it but what a lovely photo!!

Tugmistress
04-Jan-09, 14:32
so no one has any idea who took this picture? - what a shame, it's a great shot, i wanted to get permission to add it to my website but if i can't do that then it will just sit on my hard drive :)

webmannie
04-Jan-09, 17:17
i wanted to get permission to add it to my website but if i can't do that then it will just sit on my hard drive

What about getting permission to add it to the Caithness.org forum?:lol::lol::lol:

Metalattakk
04-Jan-09, 18:59
so no one has any idea who took this picture? - what a shame, it's a great shot, i wanted to get permission to add it to my website but if i can't do that then it will just sit on my hard drive :)

Why not just add it to your website anyway with a wee disclaimer stating that you don't know who the copyright holder is, but you are happy to remove the image if the copyright holder wishes. As long as your site isn't profit-making you'll be OK I reckon.

Tugmistress
04-Jan-09, 21:28
thanks metalattakk, i may just do that, and no the site isn't profit making - quite the contrary!