PDA

View Full Version : Non Alkie Cocktails and Concoctions

brokencross
31-Dec-08, 13:51
I was a really heavy drinker but am now totally teetotal so I need some drink inspiration for over New Year.

Can anyone please recommend exciting, exotic non-alcoholic drinks that make a nice change.
I am pretty fed up with lemonade, coke, diluting juice etc. Any cocktail recipes or concoctions that will tickle my palete and taste buds would be most welcome.

skinnydog
31-Dec-08, 13:58
An easy and tasty one is soda water with a shot of cranberry juice. Serve on loads of ice with a twist of lime.

Cheers.

Fluff
31-Dec-08, 14:06
Try this page:
http://www.cocktail.uk.com/db/viewAllCocktails.asp?type=4

good on you and have fun :)

Kodiak
31-Dec-08, 17:46
Try a Parsons Pleasure

Half Fill a Cocktail Shaker with Ice

Pour in the Following

One Third Orange Juice
One Third Pineapple Juice
One Third Blackcurrent Juice

Add a Whole Egg

Shake Vigourously

Strain and Pour in a Oversized Tall Glass and top up with either Lemonade or Soda Water. Decorate with a Slice of Orange.

It looks good and tastes even better.

Gizmo
31-Dec-08, 18:21
Try a Parsons Pleasure

Pour in the Following

One Third Orange Juice

Add a Whole Egg

Shake Vigourously

Strain and Pour in a Oversized Tall Glass and top up with either Lemonade or Soda Water. Decorate with a Slice of Orange.

A whole egg you say?...can't see how that will add much flavour, and it will most probably break when shaken vigourously :lol:

brokencross
01-Jan-09, 09:41
Try a Parsons Pleasure

Pour in the Following

One Third Orange Juice

Add a Whole Egg

Shake Vigourously

:roll: Am still picking eggshell from between my teeth and not looking forward to going to the loo:)

ShelleyCowie
01-Jan-09, 12:21
:roll: Am still picking eggshell from between my teeth and not looking forward to going to the loo:)

Hahaha! Take some pain killers before...."relief?" haha!

lildj
01-Jan-09, 15:14
Ingredients:
1 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
6 cups of water
10 ounces frozen strawberries, pureed (fresh would do perfectly well)
sugar to taste

Directions:
Combine lemon juice water and 3/4 of the strawberry puree. Add sugar until you have reached the desired sweetness. Add strawberry puree until the strawberry/lemon taste balance is about equal.

yummy

brokencross
02-Jan-09, 09:14
Thanks for all those suggestions

slinky
03-Jan-09, 16:19
water mate i was a heavy drinker for 5 years stopped for 2 years ice though help ur liver and kidneys smoothies out of lidl are good also