PDA

View Full Version : Another key found

Fran
31-Dec-08, 02:57
Looks like a doorkey, no key ring, found at wick Co-op, and handed in at office.
No I dont go looking for doorkeys!!

Alice in Blunderland
31-Dec-08, 07:57
Looks like a doorkey, no key ring, found at wick Co-op, and handed in at office.

mmmm .............wonder how long before someone comes on to kick your butt this time Fran. Hope you've set it nice and high so that they can get a good aim at it. ;)

Keep up the good work.

Happy New Year. ( loved the card so did OH :) )

Kevin Milkins
31-Dec-08, 13:26

Take some advice Fran.

Get the spade out of the shed and bury it as deep as you can and forget about it.:confused

You know it makes sense.:lol:

Angela
31-Dec-08, 13:45
lol Fran, it must be that metal detector you carry about with you! ;) Searching for treasure and coming up with keys!

Only joking :) and I do hope nobody's going to have a pop at you this time.

Happy New Year! :)

Angela

unicorn
31-Dec-08, 13:48
well done Fran, I hope you are around if I ever lose anything :D

ShelleyCowie
31-Dec-08, 17:36
well done Fran, I hope you are around if I ever lose anything :D

Same here! U just so happen to be in the right places to find peoples lost property...if you could...i lost a pound the other day somewhere between the street of thurso and Frazers shop! :lol:

Thanks in advance!!

pat
31-Dec-08, 18:43
Fran if you look up instead of looking down you will never see anything anyone has dropped, then they cannot accuse you of being helpful!

Best wishes for 2009 and more worthwhile finds - make it a few thousand pounds next time and hope it is not one of detractors who has lost anything.

Julia
31-Dec-08, 18:45
Don't these things come in three's, there is bound to be another key awaiting your discovery Fran, keep your eyes peeled. I'm always losing mine or rather forgetting where I set them down. :lol:

dirdyweeker
31-Dec-08, 19:33
Don't these things come in three's, there is bound to be another key awaiting your discovery Fran, keep your eyes peeled. I'm always losing mine or rather forgetting where I set them down. :lol:

Well if I loose mine lets hope Fran's eye are peeled to the ground! (not that I wish to lose them)

Hope you handed them into Police Station..... etc..... etc..... etc......:lol:

binbob
31-Dec-08, 23:02
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...please no....[lol]

sweetpea
01-Jan-09, 05:50
Fran, you sound like a lucky sort of person who notices things that most would pass bye. keep up the good work!:)

butterfly
04-Jan-09, 18:25
nobodys collected it yet fran,its still waiting in cash office at coop:(

Torvaig
05-Jan-09, 01:52
nobodys collected it yet fran,its still waiting in cash office at coop:(

Maybe it would be better in the Police Station as owner may not know where they dropped it......the Police Station is universal....:lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist.....;)

Fran
05-Jan-09, 02:19
Police were notified.