PDA

View Full Version : Lives ruined by so called educated people

Eagleclaw68
30-Dec-08, 20:56
The Highland regional council education authority has a lot to answer for, so called educated people like teachers and Highland regional council education officials have ruin kids life's and potential just by poor decision, judgements. I myself have been a victim to the failures of the Highland regional council education authority, are there others in Caithness and the rest of the Highlands who have been failed by the Highland regional council education authority between 1980 to 1992.

changilass
30-Dec-08, 21:00
It might help if we knew just what you are trying to accuse Highland regional council education authority of in the first place.

Fluff
30-Dec-08, 21:00
anything in particular?

teenybash
30-Dec-08, 21:04
The Highland regional council education authority has a lot to answer for, so called educated people like teachers and Highland regional council education officials have ruin kids life's and potential just by poor decision, judgements. I myself have been a victim to the failures of the Highland regional council education authority, are there others in Caithness and the rest of the Highlands who have been failed by the Highland regional council education authority between 1980 to 1992.
If you feel you have been wronged by the system, it is not too late to take matters into your own hands and access the education you felt you needed. There are courses via colleges and universities available to everyone. Maybe the New Year will see you take control of your own destiny.:)

Gizmo
30-Dec-08, 21:29
And on the other side of the coin, the education authority tried their best with me and i completely failed them, i just wasn't interested in academic results back then....stupid boy!

2little2late
30-Dec-08, 21:57
The Highland regional council education authority has a lot to answer for, so called educated people like teachers and Highland regional council education officials have ruin kids life's and potential just by poor decision, judgements.

Such as.....................?

changilass
30-Dec-08, 21:59
And on the other side of the coin, the education authority tried their best with me and i completely failed them, i just wasn't interested in academic results back then....stupid boy!

Does that mean they can sue you :lol:

teenybash
30-Dec-08, 22:33

You didn't fail them or yourself.............you have yet to find your gift......have a think and a thought and see if you can find it and once you do....build on it and your future will be fulfilling and bright. :)

Gizmo
30-Dec-08, 22:37
Does that mean they can sue you :lol:

Haha...i think the expression 'blood from a stone' springs to mind

gollach
30-Dec-08, 22:48
Haha...i think the expression 'blood from a stone' springs to mind

Don't even joke about it! They are so short of money that they would try anything to raise a bit of cash this year :lol: