PDA

View Full Version : British Armed Forces are a joke thanks to Labour government

Eagleclaw68
30-Dec-08, 16:27
Hi actually i was in the army back in 2003 and served in Afghanistan, i can tell you the army has been and always will be a joke. the only thing they have is numbers and lots of guns bullets and bombs and that is really about it. You must remember in Afghanistan when the west could not fly helicopters because of the sand, which means that fighting was not possible, you could not fly the troops in to take on the Taliban The only hold any army would have over you is not much more than the police have now its partly that people are too chicken to stand up and fight back and the authorities know that and so they can impose what ever law upon you all that they dream up, thanks to Mr Brown.

So in the broad scheme of things what could happen well any army from any country could try anything, whether they be French, American or some middle eastern nutter power crazed and ready to take over. it really does not matter, you know that the British army is a joke its a walk over and a very expensive waste of money. Since I live on the Orkney its is almost impossible to defend or escape from. At the end of the day any nutter that wants to attack the UK could do. There is nothing stopping anyone trying to invade, so what of the consequences so what are they?.

The civilians are not relevant that is the way the police and the army think and its all about control, there control of you is what matters, and the contingency plans are always the same. If the UK was attacked by a modern mechanised army the outcome would be deadly, the first assaults would be on power, water communications order and control. An invasion could come from the north using Shetland, Orkney has a staging post to invade the mainland that being Caithness to start with then rest of the UK on military bases and army infrastructures which are surprisingly easier to knock out than you think they are. The army would repel by the use of force air, water land and so on, the thing is time the longer the event the more the forces weaken. So your enemy attacks does some damage and moves on the aftermath would be long.

OK in the event of NBC as the army used to call it there are no defences against that type of attack, if nuclear make sure your on a planet a million miles away, biological or chemical would create casualties which would be in the millions and as such the whole country would be in chaos in a few days let alone a few weeks. the public would be herded around like sheep, by the controlling invading army and so would do that.

There would minimal resistance from civilians willing to fight and the odd surviving British troops but nothing what change any outcome to an invasion of the UK.

Russia is the biggest treat nothing has change since the cold war, all the northern Scandinavian country's like Norway, Sweden and Finland are militarily weak compared to Russian military machine or it could be France and Germany combined could possible invade if the circumstances are right but that would be from the south of England.

People need to wake up and see how militarily weak Britain has become due military cutbacks after cutbacks and the on going crusades in Iraq, Afghanistan plus other military commitments around the world.

Kodiak
30-Dec-08, 17:00
What a Bitter Rant this is. Sounds like Sour Grapes to me by the way this has been written.

I do not believe that our Armed services are as useless as you claim.

If you think that our Country is such a sitting duck then why don't you up and leave. Since you think Russia is such a Great Military Country why not go there.

muffin
30-Dec-08, 17:24
This might sound like a bitter rant but almost every day we hear of men being killed in Afghanistan due to inadequate equipment, vehicles unable to withstand roadside bombs, the wrong helicopter being sent to rescue men trapped in a minefield because the right one was not available.
The new aircraft carriers are not being built to the original schedule in order to save money.
Why weren't the Nimrods upgraded when they knew about the problems until the media got involved.
The list goes on.
Why are we in Iraq and Afghanistan, I'm sure everyone supports the troops but how many support the wars.
Let's hope that Barrack Obama can spend more time making peace in the world and stop these awful wars and Britain can stop being Americas puppet.

Eagleclaw68
30-Dec-08, 17:27
What a Bitter Rant this is. Sounds like Sour Grapes to me by the way this has been written.

If you think that our Country is such a sitting duck then why don't you up and leave. Since you think Russia is such a Great Military Country why not go there.

I just wanted to get something of my chest, I don't see this has a rant, stating facts to people about our situation in the UK, any way if I was ranting one would use foul language.

Bad Manners
30-Dec-08, 18:06
Whilst I agree in part our military forces are stretched fighting on several fronts at once. but I do feel like this is a bitter rant. Having served in HM Forces I have the utmost respect for all those who are doing a difficult job especially at this time of year Where we go and what we do is down to elected officials If you do not agree with their policy elect someone else.
The British Army has good weapons and equipment however sometimes it is just a case of not in the right place at the right time this is common in every army. You do the best you can with what you have Adapt improvise and overcome.
Not everyone wants our boys ang girls fighting this war but they are doing the best they can and for that they deserve our respect.

Eagleclaw68
30-Dec-08, 20:40

So a few mistakes with my grammar, I blame the Highland regional council education authority for that?.

Aaldtimer
30-Dec-08, 21:18
..."Russia is the biggest treat (sic)"...
That'll be the same mighty military machine that retreated in ignomious defeat from Afganistan after about 10 years of getting precisely nowhere! :lol:

2little2late
30-Dec-08, 21:44
Obviously couldn't hack the Army or had to leave for some reason. Definately sour grapes if you ask me. It isn't the British Forces fault they are in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are there because they were told to go there. In the case of an NBC attack there would be no defences from attack only if it were a surprise attack, but little do we know the country is well prepared for surprise attacks. Personally I think the British Military is the best. If the war in Iraq was overseen by Britain there wouldn't have been half the bloodshed there has been.

I'm not too happy with certain aspects of Britain, but one thing is for sure if we were ever invaded I would put my trust in the British Armed Forces.

Tubthumper
30-Dec-08, 23:29
I gather you attained a fairly high rank in the British Army, judging by your grasp of the wider politico-military implications of British, US, NATO and UN strategies?

Dog-eared
31-Dec-08, 02:09
I must say that I think the original SA80 weapon was a joke, and why are our guys still doing dangerous patrols in soft vehicles ??
The Americans have the up to date equipment - and lots of it - but we have better trained troops with inferior kit.

As for the Nimrod debacle, well, that's just very sad.

Why don't all Uk military aircraft have self sealing fuel tanks in case of bullet holes and for gods sake how about an air to air refuelling system that doesn't leak fuel and blows a plane up. ( All Nimrods had this problem , the government just thought it could get away with it or cover it up. Thank god for the few officers that spoke up, before and after the event .)
This is all very basic safety stuff with most forces.

Doolally
31-Dec-08, 11:09
All sounds like sour grapes to me.

So a few mistakes with my grammar, I blame the Highland regional council education authority for that?.

Perhaps it's because you couldn't be bothered listening to what they were trying to teach you?

theone
31-Dec-08, 12:38
Hi actually i was in the army back in 2003 and served in Afghanistan, i can tell you the army has been and always will be a joke. the only thing they have is numbers and lots of guns bullets and bombs and that is really about it. You must remember in Afghanistan when the west could not fly helicopters because of the sand, which means that fighting was not possible, you could not fly the troops in to take on the Taliban The only hold any army would have over you is not much more than the police have now its partly that people are too chicken to stand up and fight back and the authorities know that and so they can impose what ever law upon you all that they dream up, thanks to Mr Brown.

So in the broad scheme of things what could happen well any army from any country could try anything, whether they be French, American or some middle eastern nutter power crazed and ready to take over. it really does not matter, you know that the British army is a joke its a walk over and a very expensive waste of money. Since I live on the Orkney its is almost impossible to defend or escape from. At the end of the day any nutter that wants to attack the UK could do. There is nothing stopping anyone trying to invade, so what of the consequences so what are they?.

The civilians are not relevant that is the way the police and the army think and its all about control, there control of you is what matters, and the contingency plans are always the same. If the UK was attacked by a modern mechanised army the outcome would be deadly, the first assaults would be on power, water communications order and control. An invasion could come from the north using Shetland, Orkney has a staging post to invade the mainland that being Caithness to start with then rest of the UK on military bases and army infrastructures which are surprisingly easier to knock out than you think they are. The army would repel by the use of force air, water land and so on, the thing is time the longer the event the more the forces weaken. So your enemy attacks does some damage and moves on the aftermath would be long.

OK in the event of NBC as the army used to call it there are no defences against that type of attack, if nuclear make sure your on a planet a million miles away, biological or chemical would create casualties which would be in the millions and as such the whole country would be in chaos in a few days let alone a few weeks. the public would be herded around like sheep, by the controlling invading army and so would do that.

There would minimal resistance from civilians willing to fight and the odd surviving British troops but nothing what change any outcome to an invasion of the UK.

Russia is the biggest treat nothing has change since the cold war, all the northern Scandinavian country's like Norway, Sweden and Finland are militarily weak compared to Russian military machine or it could be France and Germany combined could possible invade if the circumstances are right but that would be from the south of England.

People need to wake up and see how militarily weak Britain has become due military cutbacks after cutbacks and the on going crusades in Iraq, Afghanistan plus other military commitments around the world.

A bitter, nonsensical rant if ever I've heard one.

plasticjock
31-Dec-08, 18:04
Well, this IS a forum for comment though I do feel that the choice of words for the heading was misleading.
Eagleclaw is entitled to put forward a case for what he/she believes is the rundown of the British Army under the current Labour Government….provided the argument is intelligently thought out.
The British Army is NOT a joke, and to suggest this is to denigrate the sacrifice of those who are serving and who have served in the past and those who will serve in the future, to contribute to our safety.
All British Governments have short-changed the Services. It is something they have done since the days of Nelson, and it is something they have to do, because the Treasury is the tail that wags the dog.
Unlike the USA (3,000,000), China (3,000,000), Russia (1,000,000) and divers other nations, we can’t afford the luxury of a standing army of millions and a massive defence budget.
Our military budget is £33 billion, small change to some nations. For that we have 400,000 men & women of the various services, regular and territorial, who choose on our behalf to defend those freedoms we hold so casually against those who envy our self-determination. Far from their home shores and their families these soldiers of the Commonwealth take on those who have NO desire to invade, merely to destroy.
As our first line of defence, to hear those 400,000 called a joke troubles me very deeply.
Defence of our democracy doesn’t start at the English Channel…or the shores of Orkney.
Our NHS budget is £90 billion. The NHS is our second line of defence and we have over 1,200,000 personnel taking on the fight against disease, pain, suffering, decay and death. They don’t always get it right, they make mistakes, and they take the brickbats, insults and attacks on their integrity with a stoicism that makes me feel quite humble. Having been in the care of the NHS several times and had treatment ranging from the brilliant to the mediocre and seen some of what they have to contend with from drunks, druggies and professional lemon-suckers, where nothing could be right, my admiration for them knows no bounds.
The main difference I see is that people willingly give time and money to buy and fund new equipment, staff and theatres for the NHS and help relieve some of the budgetary constraints. Why would they not do it for the Services? Why not fun runs for flak jackets?
As for Eagleclaw ‘stating facts’…what were they? All I could read between the bile was pseudo-intellectual, unlikely, ersatz, future military scenarios of the Tom Clancy school of thought.
There is however, one fact ** I’d like to state and that is, the US military sadly, for all their big budget military equipment, still lost 25 personnel to IED’s (roadside bombs) in Afghanistan and 8 in Iraq between September and December. The terrorists have learned that better equipment requires bigger bangs.
For what it's worth, in the same period the US lost 4 personnel in Afghanistan and 32 in Iraq for what are termed ‘non-hostile’ reasons. Casualties from mechanical malfunctions, road accidents and medical conditions mainly.

Oh…and it WAS a rant, by the way!

**Ref: http://icasualties.org/OEF/Default.aspx

Welcomefamily
31-Dec-08, 19:39
..."Russia is the biggest treat (sic)"...
That'll be the same mighty military machine that retreated in ignomious defeat from Afganistan after about 10 years of getting precisely nowhere! :lol:

These words might come back and haunt you.

Aaldtimer
01-Jan-09, 04:06
I somehow very much doubt that! :)
Happy New Year btw!

Sapphire2803
01-Jan-09, 13:49
Well, so far your posts read like a Usenet troll. It's just a matter of waiting to see what the subject of your next rant will be.

So to recap:

You blame the education authority for your lack of education (I think), either that or you blame them for something else I haven't fathomed.

You have ranted about the gaelic language. If you don't wish to speak it, then don't... Simple.

Now you're telling us that we are under threat of attack, with the biggest threat being Russia (of all places) and that we're all doomed because our armed forces are a joke.

Do you ever smile? Do you sit around constantly trying to find things to worry about?

Why are you so angry and so hellbent on blaming others and finding new things to rant about?

Incidentally... A rant does not necessarily include bad language.

Kodiak
01-Jan-09, 14:24
Well, so far your posts read like a Usenet troll. It's just a matter of waiting to see what the subject of your next rant will be.

So to recap:

You blame the education authority for your lack of education (I think), either that or you blame them for something else I haven't fathomed.

You have ranted about the gaelic language. If you don't wish to speak it, then don't... Simple.

Now you're telling us that we are under threat of attack, with the biggest threat being Russia (of all places) and that we're all doomed because our armed forces are a joke.

Do you ever smile? Do you sit around constantly trying to find things to worry about?

Why are you so angry and so hellbent on blaming others and finding new things to rant about?

Incidentally... A rant does not necessarily include bad language.

I agree with everything you say and it is quite clear that this person has only signed up to to see what reaction he can get by trying to act like a "Devils Advocate", not working too well though.

I suggest to all that the best way to treat any of his Posts is by Completely ignoring them and then he just might get the message and Fade away into the shadows where he came from.

TBH
01-Jan-09, 14:33
I agree with everything you say and it is quite clear that this person has only signed up to to see what reaction he can get by trying to act like a "Devils Advocate", not working too well though.

I suggest to all that the best way to treat any of his Posts is by Completely ignoring them and then he just might get the message and Fade away into the shadows where he came from.
That's the spirit, just ignore anyone with an opinion that clashes with your own, makes for a well balanced forum does it not.

Sapphire2803
01-Jan-09, 14:38
That's the spirit, just ignore anyone with an opinion that clashes with your own, makes for a well balanced forum does it not.

It's not that his opinions may clash with mine (or anyone else's for that matter). My worry is that he is here purely to troll the forums.

He is welcome to prove me wrong.

I also worry that he seems to be angry at everyone and everything, that's not healthy and an unhealthy mind is not one that should be debated with.

Eagleclaw68
01-Jan-09, 14:49

What load of rubbish, if what I write annoys you so much don't bother replying to my thread, its not a rant I'm just stating my views about stuff.

I think some individuals using Caithness.org just like to cause confrontation with subject posted what anybody writes, like for example if white was white certain individuals would say it was black just for argument sake. I just ignore little trolls like Kodiak and other people like that just trying to make others bad about themselves, like water of a ducks back my friend and a Happy New Year to all you Caithness.org trolls.:Razz

Sapphire2803
01-Jan-09, 14:53
The thing is that when you post an opinion on here, you open it up for debate.

You have posted on subjects which some people have very strong opinions about, so you will almost certainly be disagreed with.

Your posts so far have been very negative.

All I'm doing is saying it how I see it. I don't know you and all I can see is what you post. So don't take it too personally.

Like I said before... Prove me wrong :D It would be very welcome.

98elite
01-Jan-09, 15:00
It's not that his opinions may clash with mine (or anyone else's for that matter). My worry is that he is here purely to troll the forums.

He is welcome to prove me wrong.

I also worry that he seems to be angry at everyone and everything, that's not healthy and an unhealthy mind is not one that should be debated with.

So what is an Internet Troll?

Make your own mind up:

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=64228

The term derives from "trolling", a style of fishing which involves trailing bait through a likely spot hoping for a bite. The troll posts a message, often in response to an honest question, that is intended to upset, disrupt or simply insult the group.

Usually, it will fail, as the troll rarely bothers to match the tone or style of the group, and usually its ignorance shows.

Why do trolls do it?

I believe that most trolls are sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously through those they see as strong and successful.

Disrupting a stable newsgroup gives the illusion of power, just as for a few, stalking a strong person allows them to think they are strong, too.

For trolls, any response is 'recognition'; they are unable to distinguish between irritation and admiration; their ego grows directly in proportion to the response, regardless of the form or content of that response.

Trolls, rather surprisingly, dispute this, claiming that it's a game or joke; this merely confirms the diagnosis; how sad do you have to be to find such mind-numbingly trivial timewasting to be funny?

Remember that trolls are cowards; they'll usually post just enough to get an argument going, then sit back and count the responses (Yes, that's what they do!).

Troll - Angler or Underbridge Dweller?

How can troll posts be recognised?No Imagination - Most are frighteningly obvious; sexist comments on nurses' groups, blasphemy on religious groups .. I kid you not. Pedantic in the Extreme - Many trolls' preparation is so thorough, that while they waste time, they appear so ludicrous from the start that they elicit sympathetic mail - the danger is that once the group takes sides, the damage is done. False Identity - Because they are cowards, trolls virtually never write over their own name, and often reveal their trolliness (and lack of imagination) in the chosen ID. As so many folk these days use false ID, this is not a strong indicator on its own! Crossposting - Any post that is crossposted to several groups should be viewed as suspicious, particularly if unrelated or of opposing perspective. Why would someone do that? Off-topic posting - Often genuine errors, but, if from an 'outsider' they deserve matter-of-fact response; if genuine, a brief apposite response is simply netiquette; if it's a troll post, you have denied it its reward. Repetition of a question or statement is either a troll - or a pedant; either way, treatment as a troll is effective. Missing The Point - Trolls rarely answer a direct question - they cannot, if asked to justify their twaddle - so they develop a fine line in missing the point. Thick or Sad - Trolls are usually sad, lonely folk, with few social skills; they rarely make what most people would consider intelligent conversation. However, they frequently have an obsession with their IQ and feel the need to tell everyone. This is so frequent, that it is diagnostic! Somewhere on the web there must be an Intelligence Test for Trolls - rigged to always say "above 150"

JUST IGNORE THEM!!!

Kodiak
01-Jan-09, 15:05

If I ingored anyone who posted something I did not sgree with I would be ignoring this post of yours. Just because I do not agree with someting does not make it any less correct as I like everyone in here can be wrong. We all see things from a different point of view, which many forget.

Just because I Suggested to Ignore a member who so far has used the forum to Rant in a Non-Logical Manner, does not mean that you do so.

This is your decision and yours alone, for all I know you might agree with Eagleclaw68 and that you think that the British Army is a Joke as he claims.

My suggestion is still valid and if Eagleclaw68 keeps on posting posts that are meant to incite rather than to encourage debate, I will simply ignore these types of post as I sincerly believe that .org deserves better than these Non-Logical Rants.

Bad Manners
01-Jan-09, 16:39
I agree with Kodiak if you disagree with a post you can make your point or you could ignore it. Having read the posts by Eagleclaw I feel sorry for them. My interpritation is they are bitter and angry with the world and evertones to blame bar themself.
There is nothing you can do as they only accept what they want to a fact.
The true fact is because of the rants I now ignore anything that they post as i know it does not come from balanced reasoning hopefully they will find a site where non stop negative rants are required and then be happy with their own kind.

Welcomefamily
01-Jan-09, 19:58
Im curious Eagleclaw, how long were you in Afgan? how long did you serve? why did you leave?

I could never condone a post that does any think to underpin those out there (including my son and many of his friends) I know personally. He is perhaps lucky as he is in the Northern Gulf until March but then start a tour South in April I believe.
However our forces are servants to the Government and at times things have gone wrong with supply issues. If your post was in anger, why? and who are you angry with?

Cattach
02-Jan-09, 12:34
I just wanted to get something of my chest, I don't see this has a rant, stating facts to people about our situation in the UK, any way if I was ranting one would use foul language.

I am afarid having read through this thread it makes me sad to see what you and just a few others are doing to upset and worry the families of our brave servicemen and women. If you want to make such points make them in all the places where those in authority may be influenced and make them in your name and not behind a username which hides you from view. You are basically a coward making the remarks in this way.

It is a rant and and unfair one. A rant does not necessarily need bad language but usually, as in this case, contains unsupportable nonsense.

Kevin Milkins
02-Jan-09, 13:15
This is a good debate.

I think I will stay under my bridge out of the way though.;)

bekisman
02-Jan-09, 14:36
Eagleclaw; "Hi actually i was in the army back in 2003 and served in Afghanistan,"
Welcomefamily: "Im curious Eagleclaw, how long were you in Afgan? how long did you serve? why did you leave?"

Come on Eagleclaw tell us what Welcomefamily asks, I'm curious for one. For such a bitter 'rant' there must be some pretty big reason. Having my middle son here with us from Germany (coming up to 20 years service and many Afghan + Iraq tours) has seen your post and had a few, shall we say, disparaging comments...

Sapphire2803
02-Jan-09, 16:15
This is a good debate.

I think I will stay under my bridge out of the way though.;)

*Trip traps over Kevin's bridge*

*Sniggers* :lol:

Sapphire2803
02-Jan-09, 16:24
To anyone who has family members or friends serving in the armed forces I would say don't worry. The majority of us are behind them all the way and would never say a bad word about them. Whenever it comes to light that they are having trouble getting what they need to do their jobs, we'll be the ones jumping up and down and shouting at the government to sort it out.
Don't let one poster get you riled or upset. Click on his (I assume his anyway) username and view all posts, check out the attempts to at least wind folk up and at worst blame the world for their inadequacies, whilst making no apparent attempt to improve themselves. Then click on the ignore button if you feel that they may still upset you.

It's not worth it, it's really not.

At the end of the day this poster may be 15 years old and bored during the school holidays.

Kodiak
02-Jan-09, 16:49
To anyone who has family members or friends serving in the armed forces I would say don't worry. The majority of us are behind them all the way and would never say a bad word about them. Whenever it comes to light that they are having trouble getting what they need to do their jobs, we'll be the ones jumping up and down and shouting at the government to sort it out.
Don't let one poster get you riled or upset. Click on his (I assume his anyway) username and view all posts, check out the attempts to at least wind folk up and at worst blame the world for their inadequacies, whilst making no apparent attempt to improve themselves. Then click on the ignore button if you feel that they may still upset you.

It's not worth it, it's really not.

At the end of the day this poster may be 15 years old and bored during the school holidays.

I think that you could very well be right, that is him being only 15 years old. I just had a Look at his Public Profile and it is good reading just for a Laugh. But anyway here is what he Thinks of himself :lol:

About Eagleclaw68

Biography Mad as an hatter
Location Orkney/Thurso
Interests Top Secret
Occupation Rocket Scientist/Porn Star
Caithness Connection Norse Blood

So I do not think too many .orgers will take this person seriously, I know I don't.

ShelleyCowie
02-Jan-09, 19:43
"caithness.org trolls"

Im not a troll! :~( Boo hoo!

ShelleyCowie
02-Jan-09, 19:49
I think that you could very well be right, that is him being only 15 years old. I just had a Look at his Public Profile and it is good reading just for a Laugh. But anyway here is what he Thinks of himself :lol:

About Eagleclaw68

Biography Mad as an hatter
Location Orkney/Thurso
Interests Top Secret
Occupation Rocket Scientist/Porn Star
Caithness Connection Norse Blood

So I do not think too many .orgers will take this person seriously, I know I don't.

Lol u crack me up Kodiak! :)

2little2late
02-Jan-09, 21:08
Oh, Eagleclaw where are you?....................

Boozeburglar
04-Jan-09, 01:57
Hey, I am gobsmacked
I always thought we could smoke the USA and USSR in a fair fight.
:)

hotrod4
04-Jan-09, 09:23
Our Armed Forces are NOT a joke and never have been!
If (you are to be believed) you served in HM forces then why have you called your former comrades a joke?
All ex-service personnel will tell you that the "mates" you get in the ARmy will live with you forever.After all theses are Guys(and women) that would lay down their life for you in the heat of a battle,then you stab them in the back?????

I too served and was proud of the people I worked with, yes we didnt have the best kit but we did what we could with it.When I (or many others) joined up I didnt expect a personal masseuse to cure my aches and pains!!! Forces life is hard and thats what makes a good soldier-Being able to adapt with what you have,not cry about it later!.

So maybe a bit more respect for your colleagues(Who are still there,by the way) wouldnt go amiss![evil]

hotrod4
04-Jan-09, 09:24
Hey, I am gobsmacked
I always thought we could smoke the USA and USSR in a fair fight.
:)
We could at X-factor or Pop Ido or Strictly come dancingl!!!![lol]

butterfly
05-Jan-09, 02:00
eagleclaw68 is maybe speaking from experience,do we have a right to condem him because of his spelling or opinions,is this not a forum?do people have to be so rude?:~(

Kevin Milkins
05-Jan-09, 02:14
eagleclaw68 is maybe speaking from experience,do we have a right to condem him because of his spelling or opinions,is this not a forum?do people have to be so rude?:~(

I agree with some of what you have said butterfly, however if you are stupid enough to kick a dog turd in the air you should not be too supprised if some of it sticks to your shoe.:eek:

butterfly
05-Jan-09, 03:05
kevin,i see what you mean,he did come on huffing and puffing,but some remarks were uncalled for,but thats just what happens on here.caithness folk dont hold back sometimes!:roll:

Eagleclaw68
07-Jan-09, 21:28
This thread was a drunken rant, I apologise if I caused any offence

hotrod4
07-Jan-09, 21:31
At least you are big enough to admit it.
Well done!
Water under the bridge, we all have fallouts.Just keep posting.:D

Kevin Milkins
07-Jan-09, 21:40

Thats a big step forward.

ShelleyCowie
07-Jan-09, 21:54

Good for u steping up!

We all have drunken rants! :)

Im sorry in advance to all orgers in advance when i get on here with a drink in me! :lol:

Bad Manners
07-Jan-09, 23:24
Now it's taken a week to admit it was a drunken rant that must be some hangover it just goes to show what happens when people take excess alchol.

Aaldtimer
08-Jan-09, 04:25
Now it's taken a week to admit it was a drunken rant that must be some hangover it just goes to show what happens when people take excess alchol.

Back off BM, go polish your halo![disgust]

Well done E68 for an honest admission. :)

Sapphire2803
08-Jan-09, 10:52

:D:D

Welcome to the org. Happy posting