PDA

View Full Version : Shooting Stars!!

ShelleyCowie
28-Dec-08, 21:49
Did anyone see the advert for shooting stars starting a new series?? I was watching Houls moving castle (genius) and after it there it was....an ad for shooting stars! :D

"its like they never left"

Gizmo
28-Dec-08, 21:56
I could think of quite a few stars that could do wi shooting :D

ShelleyCowie
28-Dec-08, 21:57
I could think of quite a few stars that could do wi shooting :D

Angelina Jolie? She does my nut in!! :confused

Gizmo
28-Dec-08, 22:35
I'll start with James Cordon, he's on The Big Fat Quiz Of The Year and he's annoying the hell out of me...enough with the hyperactive jolly fat bloke routine, somebody get me a gun :evil

ShelleyCowie
28-Dec-08, 22:46
I'll start with James Cordon, he's on The Big Fat Quiz Of The Year and he's annoying the hell out of me...enough with the hyperactive jolly fat bloke routine, somebody get me a gun :evil

Im watching it too and he is annoying me! I am however enjoying Michael Macintyre! I watched his live dvd a few weeks ago and cud not stop laughing!! :D

Gizmo
28-Dec-08, 23:08
Yeah his live show is excellent....i myself have a Man Drawer full of the things he mentions, and the funniest thing was that on the day that i watched his dvd i HAD actually bled the radiators :lol:

Ash
28-Dec-08, 23:11
im loving the big fat quiz of the year
i love james tho..... oh and jimmy carr off to see him in march cannot wait!

Gizmo
28-Dec-08, 23:13
im loving the big fat quiz of the year
i love james tho..... oh and jimmy carr off to see him in march cannot wait!

Jammy sod...would love to see his live show

ShelleyCowie
28-Dec-08, 23:48
Yeah his live show is excellent....i myself have a Man Drawer full of the things he mentions, and the funniest thing was that on the day that i watched his dvd i HAD actually bled the radiators :lol:

He had me in stitches with that man drawer! My OH has one!! Infact he has many!! Just full of useless things but they all come in handy!

That is quite spooky u had actually bled the radiators tho! :lol:

I want to see Lee Evans, Bill Baily and Dylan Moran!

Im a huge comedy fan!

brokencross
30-Dec-08, 08:15
Re: Shooting Stars...Vic Reeves is NOT funny in the slightest. He has to rely on Bob Mortimer to set the pace and he limply tags along.

ShelleyCowie
30-Dec-08, 19:10
Re: Shooting Stars...Vic Reeves is NOT funny in the slightest. He has to rely on Bob Mortimer to set the pace and he limply tags along.

I dont really like Vic Reeves myself! He tries too hard! :mad:

But i do like some o the comedy in it so will be watching it tonight to see if its improved any!!!