PDA

View Full Version : kids swap shop

kitty kat
28-Dec-08, 18:26
well another christmas where my daughter got double so i thought it might be fun to see who else did...

up for swaps

a high school musical annual

pm for any swap ideas feel free to list your kids doubled up toys and if you have an idea of what your child would like in exchange please pm replies so it will be easier to see the ads

Gizmo
28-Dec-08, 23:01
A kids swap shop?, what an excellent idea.

I have a 16yr old male that i'd like to swap for a Blu-Ray player....or 3 packets of Wotsits :D

Welcomefamily
28-Dec-08, 23:14

I have a 16yr old male that i'd like to swap for a Blu-Ray player....or 3 packets of Wotsits :D

I agree, I got a couple who I would swap for a month or two during the summer, both house trained, 2 packets of Wotsits.

dirtywicker
28-Dec-08, 23:17
i think a swap shop is a brilliant idea,could we have one set up in the classifieds any where?

Gizmo
28-Dec-08, 23:18
...perhaps not in the spirit of christmas but under the unwanted Christmas presents on e-bay someone has just bid 16 quid for a pair of Brussel Sprouts....maybe an alternative if nobody has anything to swap

That's mental....i have some left over boiled potatoes if anyone is interested?, will swap them for a Playstation 3 or 3 packets of Wotsits :lol:

DeHaviLand
28-Dec-08, 23:38
That's mental....i have some left over boiled potatoes if anyone is interested?, will swap them for a Playstation 3 or 3 packets of Wotsits :lol:

What variety of potato are they? I may be interested!

Gizmo
28-Dec-08, 23:48
What variety of potato are they? I may be interested!

Oh...eh...i'm not sure, they're bloody lovely though, my mum grew them, i can't remember what she said, they had a pink skin and are a nice firm dry potato, they are not Kerrs pink though...i shall endevour to find out for you, are you offering the PS3 or the Wotsits?

ShelleyCowie
28-Dec-08, 23:55
Oh...eh...i'm not sure, they're bloody lovely though, my mum grew them, i can't remember what she said, they had a pink skin and are a nice firm dry potato, they are not Kerrs pink though...i shall endevour to find out for you, are you offering the PS3 or the Wotsits?

U seem determined to get Wotsits Gizmo! im tempted just to send u a packet!! :lol:

Did anyone see the Christmas poo for sale on EBAY!???? :confused

DeHaviLand
28-Dec-08, 23:59

Hmmm, I was hoping for Belle de Fontenay. Couldn't stretch to the PS3 for a lesser variety.

anneoctober
29-Dec-08, 14:05

Will give you 6 pks o' Wotsits for you to keep him !![lol]

BRIE
29-Dec-08, 23:08
im just nipping back to the original thread:lol:
we have 'I love golf' Wii game willing to swap for another wii game, also have Fisher Price laugh & learn puppy to swap.

DeHaviLand
30-Dec-08, 22:04
Aw jeez, when I think of the people who complain when a thread goes off topic!!! They must all have missed this one :lol::lol:

kitty kat
30-Dec-08, 22:44
well guys dont complain when i start a thread with the same name :)

Nibbler
31-Dec-08, 13:17
Summary of what is up for offer.

Kitty Kat has:

up for swaps - a high school musical annual

Gizmo has:

I have a 16yr old male that i'd like to swap for a Blu-Ray player....or 3 packets of Wotsits. Also some boiled potatoes (might be a bit mouldy by now tho :lol:)

Welcomefamily has:

I agree, I got a couple who I would swap for a month or two during the summer, both house trained, 2 packets of Wotsits.

Brie has:

'I love golf' Wii game willing to swap for another wii game, also have Fisher Price laugh & learn puppy to swap.

I don’t have anything to swap but would like to apologise to Kitty Kat for being part of the group that did take your thread off topic. :~(

ShelleyCowie
31-Dec-08, 17:11
I would swap the PS3 that we got cos the OH has cos he has been on it non stop! but he actually would kill me!

I have had 5 minutes to play on Little Big Planet and thats it! :mad::lol:

kitty kat
06-Jan-09, 13:13
just out of interest how much did the spouts make in the end?