PDA

View Full Version : Vets Surgery - Thurso

Amowat
28-Dec-08, 13:11
I would just like to post my gratitude for the excellent service I have always received at our local vets and yesterday (Saturday) I felt the staff went out of their way to be kind and helpful. My young cat had an open wound on his side and when I phoned I was told to bring him straight in. The vet was so caring and kept the kitten in, phoning us of his progress and we took him home later on in the day. So thanks again to all the staff involved - it was very much appreciated!

Rie
28-Dec-08, 13:27
What a nice thought , my cats were at the vets on the 22nd and what an excellent job they did and how kind and caring all the staff are doesnt matter what the animal from ferret to horse all treated with the utmost of care .

binbob
28-Dec-08, 16:12
What a nice thought , my cats were at the vets on the 22nd and what an excellent job they did and how kind and caring all the staff are doesnt matter what the animal from ferret to horse all treated with the utmost of care .

that is great....and i appreciate them very much too...but at the end of the day,it is their job and they are wellpaid to do it.now if only the vets ran NHS 24.............that would be wonderful.the vets have never let my animals down..be it middle of the day or night.:D

anneoctober
29-Dec-08, 14:12
Must give a hearty thanks to all at the surgery. Since I've become mum to Ben, I've been in and out a lot for his jabs, worming stuff and his aneurysm in his tail. They've been wonderful and full of helpful and friendly advice. Well done peeps and a big WOOOF from Ben. :lol:

ShelleyCowie
29-Dec-08, 17:23
They helped me the same too just a few weeks back! Called them and my cat had a rather large open hole on the side of his neck, i thought he had been fighting but he had an absess that had burst! It was being hidden very well by his thick fur. It had a small infection. The vet cleaned it up and gave him a injection for the infection!

All done within 10 minutes! :cool:

Liz
29-Dec-08, 19:21
Nice to see our Vets being thanked for their good work. Yes they are being paid but you can't buy care and compassion and that's what I have always received from the Wick Vet surgery.

I lost my darling cat Tiggy to kidney failure this year and they were so kind.

Also, Charly my cat was diagnosed with a heart murmur before last Christmas and, thanks to their care, he is doing really well which is the only Christmas present I wanted this year.

So wishing all our veterinary surgeons, nurses and staff a very Happy New Year!:D

Dog-eared
31-Dec-08, 01:46
Yes, a good vets staff. :D