PDA

View Full Version : Hyper dogs

purplelady
28-Dec-08, 00:35
My twio dous are so hyper just now any one else got this problem do not know what is wrong with them they are driving me mad they just will not settle x ps cats are as bad lol

balto
28-Dec-08, 00:43
My twio dous are so hyper just now any one else got this problem do not know what is wrong with them they are driving me mad they just will not settle x ps cats are as bad lol
must be the time of year, as i said in a previous thread my dog is acting so strange. lol

teenybash
28-Dec-08, 15:46
I think it's the spell of dry bright weather that is affecting animal moods....my two girls are very sprightly at the mo and they are both thirteen....even the field animals are more lively......long may it last.:Razz

cuddlepop
28-Dec-08, 16:49
Unfortunatly this frosty weather has Scorrie in hyper overdrive which believe me is like a living nightmare.

It seems he know thinks deer are fair game and is takeing off through the forest after them.

He does come back when our command penetrates the "thick" skull.:~(

Running out of options where he can safely have a mad run about now.

purplelady
28-Dec-08, 20:41
Thank goodness is not just mine hehehehehe they are drinking me to drink any excuse lol but the slightist thing sets them off just now judy the youngest seems to think her mum or the cats are fair game for her to annoy much to ther annoyance hehehehex

teenybash
30-Dec-08, 22:37
Unfortunatly this frosty weather has Scorrie in hyper overdrive which believe me is like a living nightmare.

It seems he know thinks deer are fair game and is takeing off through the forest after them.

He does come back when our command penetrates the "thick" skull.:~(

Running out of options where he can safely have a mad run about now.

The incorrigable Scorrie at it again...His chasing deer is just natural instinct as Beardies make great cattle dogs.....:D