PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen Vs Rangers

Dons_Lad
31-Jan-06, 17:42
Hi all,

Just a question for any Rangers or Aberdeen fans that wish to go to the game next Wednesday.

Basically, we have a car with 2 seats taken, so that leaves 3 people with a shot at coming down with us to the match. Petrol could vary from £10-£20 depending on how many come. But you'd have to buy your own ticket through the Aberdeen ticket office on : 087 1983 1903 or the Rangers ticket office.

You'd need a half day on the Wednesday to go, as we'd probably be leaving sometime after 1 but before 2, so we could get there in plenty of time.

First come first served basis, oh and we're both Dons fans that are going at present.

Send me a PM or get in touch with me via email at the_dons1903@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers

wicker
01-Feb-06, 10:39
tempting very bliming tempting but off to the game this saturday and canna be affording it twice

c'mon the dons

dingodon
01-Feb-06, 11:27
Glad to see that there is still some dandy dons around in wick,and i congrat your comitment(Hell o drive on a school night)i will have to make do with a broadcast on the net.

stand free

Dons_Lad
05-Feb-06, 15:07
No worries guys, got a season ticket anyway, but just needed to fill up the car. Was at the game yesterday as well, we'll have to play better than that vs Rangers anyway.

Stand Free!

weeboyagee
05-Feb-06, 16:18
stand free

Stand Free!
Little wonder you guys manage to fill your stadium these days! ;)