PDA

View Full Version : Bobinovich, is he ill??

Mik.M.
26-Dec-08, 18:06
Have sad news to report. Saw Bobinovich at Rie`s house yesterday and he refused a piece of Gateau,having just spoken to Rie again she said he never had any even though he stayed late. This raises concern as by his own admission he cannot refuse puddings or desserts. Please spare a thought for our local techie person. There must be something wrong with him. Hev & I are deeply concerned. Mik

Bobinovich
26-Dec-08, 18:17
Cheeky sod! I'm feeling fine thanks - I'd eaten plenty and was simply in need of some liquid refreshment :roll:

EDIT: Must be a quiet news day if that makes the headlines :D

inorg
26-Dec-08, 18:18
Could be that he over dosed on cheesecake here!

Bobinovich
26-Dec-08, 18:27
Hrmph! Since when has one slice EVER been an overdose??? Changi come & sort this pair out!

Billy Boy
26-Dec-08, 18:35
Well I think its great that you can stick to your diet at this time of year lol ;)[lol]

Sapphire2803
26-Dec-08, 18:44
Hrmph! Since when has one slice EVER been an overdose??? Changi come & sort this pair out!

Surely that depends on the size of the slice? :confused

:lol: Sorry, but I checked the calendar and it is pick on Bob day...

changilass
26-Dec-08, 22:12
Ignore them Bob.

I have taken note and they are all banned from the pudding club.

bobsgirl
26-Dec-08, 22:35
Don't worry, I can confirm that Bobinovich did have pudding yesterday. But will say he didn't do any second course like he used to!!
Haha :lol:

unicorn
26-Dec-08, 22:35
mmmmmmmm pudding ......... I just ate half a strawberry cheesecake yummy :Razz

hell raizer
26-Dec-08, 22:43
unicorn you'll get fat :roll:

changilass
26-Dec-08, 22:46
Never

She has too much energy to get fat :lol:

unicorn
26-Dec-08, 23:39
you could have a point, I'm kind of like a busy bee don't sit still for too long :lol:

anneoctober
27-Dec-08, 13:55
Don't worry, I can confirm that Bobinovich did have pudding yesterday. But will say he didn't do any second course like he used to!!
Haha :lol:
I'm afraid that, that's what happens as you get elderly................[lol]

Bobinovich
27-Dec-08, 14:34
Alright AnneO, pick on Bob day was YESTERDAY!!! Anyway, as BB pointed out, I've been on a diet for some months now hence I can't eat as much as I used to :roll:.

Moira
27-Dec-08, 22:39
Good for you Bob - can you email me your diet sheets? Make it after the 2nd of January though - I have several bars of Orkney Fudge in the fridge and intend to make another Orkney Fudge Cheescake for the New Year. :)

It's all Anne x's fault, it's her recipe. Can I interest you in a piece? ;)

Bobinovich
28-Dec-08, 10:32
No diet sheets Moira - I've simply cut out snacking & reduced my main meal portions. After the New Year I intend to increase my exercise levels to up my metabolism - I know that dieting on a sedentary lifestyle is not doing me any favours, but I just needed to get myself going first :D.

The cheesecake sounds wonderful but having checked out the recipe (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?p=475161) I fear it would undo much of the good work done so far.

...Darn it - maybe a wee bit wouldn't harm - when & where [lol]!!!

golach
28-Dec-08, 10:38
Sigh, Oh ye of little willpower [lol]

Rie
28-Dec-08, 13:15
poor bob, it is my opinion that he was too full up on 3 or 4 pints of morgans and coke to eat a thing!! Yes BOB those glasses hold a pint!!!!

Bobinovich
28-Dec-08, 17:59
The only problem with that theory Rie is that you offered me the gateau while I was still on my first drink :D.

anneoctober
29-Dec-08, 14:20
Alright AnneO, pick on Bob day was YESTERDAY!!! Anyway, as BB pointed out, I've been on a diet for some months now hence I can't eat as much as I used to :roll:.
Well done Bob ! My OH had a tummy op and a side effect has been loss o weight - NOT what he needed, but he can appreciate the smaller helpings scenario. However , he IS getting on a bit too.....[lol]

JimH
29-Dec-08, 17:38
No diet sheets Moira - I've simply cut out snacking & reduced my main meal portions. After the New Year I intend to increase my exercise levels to up my metabolism - I know that dieting on a sedentary lifestyle is not doing me any favours, but I just needed to get myself going first :D.

The cheesecake sounds wonderful but having checked out the recipe (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?p=475161) I fear it would undo much of the good work done so far.

metabolism-Whats that - is it catching?