PDA

View Full Version : What did Santa bring you?

ShelleyCowie
26-Dec-08, 00:50
Hey orgers!

Would like to know if Santa was good to you! So leave a wee list o the presents u got!

I got:- 19" widescreen HD tv for my xbox, Ps3, Halo Plasma guns (Laser toy), Lots o toiletries, Coffee Maker....and lots more!

So what did you all get? :D

(And yes im basically a big kid with the toys lol)

balto
26-Dec-08, 01:29
Hey orgers!

Would like to know if Santa was good to you! So leave a wee list o the presents u got!

I got:- 19" widescreen HD tv for my xbox, Ps3, Halo Plasma guns (Laser toy), Lots o toiletries, Coffee Maker....and lots more!

So what did you all get? :D

(And yes im basically a big kid with the toys lol)
not as good as you unfortunalty, but got a new jacket cds 2 pairs of trainers slippers, and pjs and socks, so did better than some folk i suppose.

purplelady
26-Dec-08, 01:37
not as good as you unfortunalty, but got a new jacket cds 2 pairs of trainers slippers, and pjs and socks, so did better than some folk i suppose.
like you balto not as good as shelly got couple of calenders some money pjs cd dressing gown and i a lovely oranent from my lovely man as well as some other bits from him to xxxxxxxxx

ShelleyCowie
26-Dec-08, 01:38

I got slippers too! I love my slippers! :D Keep my feet nice and warm!

balto
26-Dec-08, 01:39
I got slippers too! I love my slippers! :D Keep my feet nice and warm!
my 11 year old, whos feet are a size 6, just 1 size smaller than me is planning pinching them already, will have to wear them 24/7 to make sure she doesnt.[lol]

ShelleyCowie
26-Dec-08, 01:50
my 11 year old, whos feet are a size 6, just 1 size smaller than me is planning pinching them already, will have to wear them 24/7 to make sure she doesnt.[lol]

haha what a smart lad he is eh! [lol]

before i even used to wear slippers i used to pinch my OH's slippers and he never ever wore them but when i started wearin em he wanted them back! Cheeky eh! Only started wearin slippers when i moved in with him cos o the wooden flooring makes my tootsies cold! Lawl!

Dorrie
26-Dec-08, 01:53
I have been so spoilt! I opened my pressie from hubby expecting a food mixer and found a Nikon D40 digital camera with a separate zoom lens. It's superb! I was actually speechless and that's saying something! :D Very happy person here.

balto
26-Dec-08, 01:54
haha what a smart lad he is eh! [lol]

before i even used to wear slippers i used to pinch my OH's slippers and he never ever wore them but when i started wearin em he wanted them back! Cheeky eh! Only started wearin slippers when i moved in with him cos o the wooden flooring makes my tootsies cold! Lawl!
my 11 year old is a girl, wouldnt like to see a male in females slippers lol

ShelleyCowie
26-Dec-08, 01:58
my 11 year old is a girl, wouldnt like to see a male in females slippers lol

Oops my bad! :eek:

Well am a lass that was wearin mens slippers! Let her wear em! Lol!

balto
26-Dec-08, 02:00
Oops my bad! :eek:

Well am a lass that was wearin mens slippers! Let her wear em! Lol!
this is getting confusing lol, i to am female, i know the user name is slightly mixed up lol.

ShelleyCowie
26-Dec-08, 02:03
this is getting confusing lol, i to am female, i know the user name is slightly mixed up lol.

Im so confused now! :confused Too tired! Lack of sleep...food...everything i think!

My mistake! Being ill and getting used to being a new mum..sleepless nights are mental! Well no too many sleepless nights thankfully! My lads a good one! :cool: Slept right thru since 3 weeks old! Has a chest infection so is wakening up for some comfort!

balto
26-Dec-08, 02:06
Im so confused now! :confused Too tired! Lack of sleep...food...everything i think!

My mistake! Being ill and getting used to being a new mum..sleepless nights are mental! Well no too many sleepless nights thankfully! My lads a good one! :cool: Slept right thru since 3 weeks old! Has a chest infection so is wakening up for some comfort!
aye mind when you had him, lol small word its like being on big brother, no not really i know your mum

ShelleyCowie
26-Dec-08, 02:11
:eek: Big brother is watching me! hahahaha!

Aw right. i think nearly everybody knows my mother! :lol: She is almost as famous as e Queen i think!!! But the org is a small world...meet loads o folks i know that i dinna recognise cos o the names! :confused

balto
26-Dec-08, 02:14
:eek: Big brother is watching me! hahahaha!

Aw right. i think nearly everybody knows my mother! :lol: She is almost as famous as e Queen i think!!! But the org is a small world...meet loads o folks i know that i dinna recognise cos o the names! :confused
ats it we can hide behind our user names, well most of us anyway

ShelleyCowie
26-Dec-08, 02:16
ats it we can hide behind our user names, well most of us anyway

haha yeah i never thot o that when i signed up to the org! Dont think i can change it anyways! Lol!

hell raizer
26-Dec-08, 03:47
i got lots, but 2 prs o bed socks that makes me feel old. lol

oldmarine
26-Dec-08, 04:13
This 83 year old man was visited by all his children, grandchildren and greatgrandchikldren plus his wonderful wife. I could not want anything more than that for Christmas. Plus everyone enjoyed a wonderful Christmas dinner.

brandy
26-Dec-08, 08:19
wow, it was such a good day that was present enough! but my most fav. best pressie was the vado camera hubby got me! wow its tiny and so cool... love it love it love it!

Ash
26-Dec-08, 08:50
i got a new phone.... old one broke so im happy with new one.... smelly stuff...clothe...jewellery...hampers

my 4year old was extremely spoilt!!

riggerboy
26-Dec-08, 09:09
This 83 year old man was visited by all his children, grandchildren and greatgrandchikldren plus his wonderful wife. I could not want anything more than that for Christmas. Plus everyone enjoyed a wonderful Christmas dinner.

lovely, glad you enjoyed yourselves, makes me smile to think of a whole family together,

Welcomefamily
26-Dec-08, 13:43
I got books on Quantium Physics, Evolution, and another all by people with totally opposing views to mine, (maybe the family are trying to tell me something).

I can see they have gone to a great deal of effort to find works by such mis guided individuals. :lol: I am looking forward to reading them.

canuck
26-Dec-08, 13:51
I don't know yet what Santa brought. It is still on an airplane snowbound in Toronto.:(

percy toboggan
26-Dec-08, 14:50
Perhaps the pick of my prezzies is' Century City'
A lovingly assembled tome featuring a football season - fifty years ago, when Manchester City managed to score 104 goals and concede a hundred....getting themselves relgated from the first division (again) in the process. The ultimate rollercoaster team and the old unpredictables. It's so well put together, with images and anecdotes from the period that I don't really want to start reading it - I'll only have to finish it and will no longer have its contemplation to savour. For now I'm content just handle it...and to gaze at Bert Trautman on the cover, challenging Wolves' Peter Broadbent for a high ball. The latter in a black collared shirt of old gold ...Bert, the ultimate custodian in his hooped sky blue and white socks...the old wooden stands at Molyneux arching away in the background. Ahhhh.

Julia
26-Dec-08, 15:41
I have been so spoilt! I opened my pressie from hubby expecting a food mixer and found a Nikon D40 digital camera with a separate zoom lens. It's superb! I was actually speechless and that's saying something! :D Very happy person here.

I got the same camera for Christmas too, it's an excellent bit of kit.

I also got a gorgeous necklace from my children, perfume, jewellery, a tripod, chocolates and wine, fancy nail varnishes, and a fab keyring.

teenybash
26-Dec-08, 15:45
The best from my assortment of pressies is a .................Riding Hat!!!
Guess what I'll be doing next year..................:Razz

telfordstar
26-Dec-08, 16:12
I got an Ipod touch which i am over the moon with, a new camera and a new bangle and a lovley bunch of flowers. Kids were so spoilt again this year.

young_fishin_neep
26-Dec-08, 16:31
i got new trainers, money, sudoku game, watch with special sister engraved in it, a neclace, chocolate, make-up, clothes and perfume.

kazzii xxx

Dadie
26-Dec-08, 20:03
chicken pox:eek:

nuf said!

ShelleyCowie
26-Dec-08, 21:37
The best from my assortment of pressies is a .................Riding Hat!!!
Guess what I'll be doing next year..................:Razz

I mind the year i got all my horse riding gear! It was awsome! That was when i was about 12 so a good 8 years ago now! But i had a pony, then for my birthday i got a horse! :D But then i had to sell him cos i had no time after about 6 years o havin him!

trix
27-Dec-08, 14:50
i got one o' 'e worlds most expensive an' exclusive coffees :D

only grown at altitudes o' o'er 3,000ft. in 'e Blue Mountain district of Jamaica, where 'e soil and high altitude climate combine til produce a coffee which comes close til hevin 'e perfect balance.

faomously drunk by james bond ;)

ShelleyCowie
27-Dec-08, 16:23

only grown at altitudes o' o'er 3,000ft. in 'e Blue Mountain district of Jamaica, where 'e soil and high altitude climate combine til produce a coffee which comes close til hevin 'e perfect balance.

That sounds awfully fancy! I wud be too scared to drink it for it bein so expensive! Closest i got to anythin like that was a coffee machine and some dowe egberts filter coffee stuff!! :lol:

Does it taste good?? Am a huge coffee fan!!

trix
27-Dec-08, 16:26
That sounds awfully fancy! I wud be too scared to drink it for it bein so expensive! Closest i got to anythin like that was a coffee machine and some dowe egberts filter coffee stuff!! :lol:

Does it taste good?? Am a huge coffee fan!!

yeah, it tastes magic!!

iv only hed some twice, first time i put a wee drop o' irish in'ed an' a touch o' cream....nice.

second time wis 'iss mornin...choost straight black. excellent ;)

balto
28-Dec-08, 00:59
that must have been better than any presents you could have recieved, now that my idea of christmas the whole family together.

kriklah
29-Dec-08, 17:10
the bearded git gave me the flu:~( and is intent on not letting me get rid of it till after new year!!!!:confused

Kevin Milkins
29-Dec-08, 17:46

That sounds like something you should roll up and smoke trix.:lol:

I got a very usefull second hand spanker.

sassylass
29-Dec-08, 18:08
Peace of mind.

Tugmistress
29-Dec-08, 20:38

That's what christmas is all about, can i come next year? :lol:

dirtywicker
30-Dec-08, 00:03
i had the flu as well as a throught infection :(
still not over it lol
delighted with the pressies though lol
i got loads of new clothes,few cds,new laptop from the oh
& ghds delighted :D
loved the look on my baby girls face most of all though lol
priceless
she liked the wrapping paper more than the presents[lol]

ShelleyCowie
30-Dec-08, 00:19
i had the flu as well as a throught infection :(
still not over it lol
delighted with the pressies though lol
i got loads of new clothes,few cds,new laptop from the oh
& ghds delighted :D
loved the look on my baby girls face most of all though lol
priceless
she liked the wrapping paper more than the presents[lol]

Isn't that always the case with the paper??!

My son would rather sit and look at the decorations on the roof than get fed!! And he likes lights too!

Fran
30-Dec-08, 02:53
For christmas I had my cousin and her husband from sussex and my mother from Fraserburgh, all arrived /christmas eve and left early on the 27th. On christmas day after dinner we went to the cemetry and put a little christmas tree on "himselfs" grave which meant so much to me. Later my daughter and her hubby and my grandson came and it was lovely watching him unwrap his pressies and play with them. It was so lovely, best present of all for me. Plus, I got some pressies too.!!

trix
30-Dec-08, 03:46
That sounds like something you should roll up and smoke trix.:lol:

complementary.........shall we say? [lol]

only jestin, only jestin.....[para]

ShelleyCowie
30-Dec-08, 08:57
For christmas I had my cousin and her husband from sussex and my mother from Fraserburgh, all arrived /christmas eve and left early on the 27th. On christmas day after dinner we went to the cemetry and put a little christmas tree on "himselfs" grave which meant so much to me. Later my daughter and her hubby and my grandson came and it was lovely watching him unwrap his pressies and play with them. It was so lovely, best present of all for me. Plus, I got some pressies too.!!

That sounds really nice Fran! You have put into words there what we should do on Christmas!