PDA

View Full Version : hair colour

welmoB
31-Jan-06, 16:32
Hi what colour of hair does everyone have on here?
EVERYONE has to answer:lol:
hehehehehehe ;)
Mine is blonde i tried to dye it red once and it didn't work LOL :lol: :lol:

welmoB xxxxxxx

Saveman
31-Jan-06, 16:38
You had better calm down before you hurt someone! ;)

Dirty Blonde.

wickerinca
31-Jan-06, 16:43
Do you mean now?....or originally.......or some stage inbetween:lol:

paris
31-Jan-06, 16:55
Mines dark chocolate underneath with blonde highlights, with a few bits of grey poking through, booked in for the 6th Feb to have it re-done.

molly dolly
31-Jan-06, 17:05
Black and white

spiggie
31-Jan-06, 17:07
dark dark brown :)

wickerinca
31-Jan-06, 17:08
Well.......I started off bald, for about two years I believe!! Then I was blonde, then brown, then brown with grey and at the moment it is a sort of warmish blonde with white roots and copperish highlights. Waiting until the 14th for the hair-do though!:lol: :confused

krieve
31-Jan-06, 17:38
born with ginger hair all fell oot the it was fair for a good while then it changed again to brown as i got older so i am brown now

welmoB
31-Jan-06, 17:48
hehehehe
why should i calm down??? LOL :lol: :lol:

crashbandicoot1979
31-Jan-06, 17:48
Faded reddish purple with brown roots. Urgently needs dyed again!!!

squidge
31-Jan-06, 17:50
Dark brown with red and coppery highlights and grey roots - hairdressers on Thursday yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

saxovtr
31-Jan-06, 18:11
naturally black but i have frosted tips at the moment

krieve
31-Jan-06, 18:24
Ok who has had some really bad hair dye experiences??????

spiggie
31-Jan-06, 18:29
I remember when i was a bit younger i decided to put that 'sun in' in my hair only it turned a gingery yellow colour which looked ridiculous with my black eyebrews and then when the dark brown roots came in well tht was a different story, i never did anything about them either, to look back at the photos now.... Well!! lol

welmoB
31-Jan-06, 18:30
if you call hair dye not working a bad experience then I have!! lol:Razz

Sporran
31-Jan-06, 18:50
I have long dark brown hair that reaches halfway down to my waist, and it's my natural colour. I have a few grey strands near the front, but not enough that I need to dye it yet. I wore it much shorter and had it permed for years, then I finally got sick of that, and decided to go 'au naturel' to my straight hair. I love having it long again, and so does my husband! :grin:

Tugmistress
31-Jan-06, 18:55
longish brown (auburn so i been told :confused) hair here.
usually looking like i have been dragged through a hedge backwards :lol:

wickerinca
31-Jan-06, 18:56
Have two for you. Was at my usual hairdressers and getting the old hair colour refresher when my normal guy asked if it would be ok for his trainee to put my colour on as he had his finals the week after. No pobs says I having had nothing but great hair washing and blow drying from this lad. We HE decided that my hair could do with a little more 'warmth' so he stuck some red or something in it...without mentioning this to anyone. He had a definite artistic streak!! Long story short...I made Chris Evans look pale!!! Raoul -my usual guy- fainted!!!!! I cried and the trainee got fired!! I was another 6 hours in that salon before I was anywhere near presentable!! I did return to that salon but didn't pay fror another colour for the next year!! Unfortunately we had to move then!!
Next one didn't happen to me but my Dad!! Mother and Aunt were dyeing their hair in the kitchen while Father had a 40 winks by the fire. They snuck through and painted some Raven Black Dye on his greying sideburns. When he woke up..Big laughs!!! Until they tried to rinse it out. Turned purple and would not go away!! Father had to wear a hat to work so this was cause for great hilarity!!!:lol: :lol:

angela5
31-Jan-06, 19:23
brown & grey i'm needing a trip to the hairdresser:grin:

misty woman
31-Jan-06, 20:59
My hair is now red,it used to be dark brown.[evil]

paris
31-Jan-06, 21:08
Funny how we all need a hairdressers at the moment .

daviddd
31-Jan-06, 21:22
light brown and a bit curly............

valentine
31-Jan-06, 21:34
Well mine is dark brown with auburn highlights. or so it said on the box ha ha!:lol:

krieve
31-Jan-06, 21:40
Ha ha ha i dyed my hair one day and it turned out a green colour. I could'nt get the man to go as he was at work so i had to go and get a diffent colour. It was a hot summers day i had to go down and get the dye myself i had my hood up the whole way down and the whole way back up i got some funny looks that day lol.

valentine
31-Jan-06, 21:46
I did the same myself in my distant youth had bleached blond hair and roots started to come through so decided to dye it black, but omg it turned out a very streaky horrible green,so off i trotted got another dye and can you believe it - it was worse the second time around at that stage I had 1 hour to my parents coming to visit so i scrambled to the hairdressers who had a very good laugh and had a no 1 crew cut! I looked like a very bad copy of Enya! but hey it got rid a the green and my parents just thought it was a fashion statement! (I hasten to add its probably the only fashion statement I have ever had!)

krieve
31-Jan-06, 21:57
I did the same myself in my distant youth had bleached blond hair and roots started to come through so decided to dye it black, but omg it turned out a very streaky horrible green,so off i trotted got another dye and can you believe it - it was worse the second time around at that stage I had 1 hour to my parents coming to visit so i scrambled to the hairdressers who had a very good laugh and had a no 1 crew cut! I looked like a very bad copy of Enya! but hey it got rid a the green and my parents just thought it was a fashion statement! (I hasten to add its probably the only fashion statement I have ever had!)
lol thats a good one Valentine .

northerngal
31-Jan-06, 22:11
i'm a brunette :Razz but in a bright light its looks ginger. :lol:

Foxy
31-Jan-06, 22:15
My hair is brown, but about 20 years ago when i was a teenager i had a green and purple fringe which i thought was really cool?[smirk]

_Ju_
31-Jan-06, 22:17
Ok who has had some really bad hair dye experiences??????

I used one of those temporary dyes that wash out once. It was supposed to give brown hair coppery tones. When I dried it and looked in the mirror, my hair was the colour of purple aubergine. The bottle said it rinsed out after 12 washes, so I did just that: washed my hair 12 times in a row, finishing all the shampoo in the house and rinsing the last 5 times in ice cold water. 2 months later I could still see purple....NEVER again!