PDA

View Full Version : Tv Lassie

cuddlepop
25-Dec-08, 20:52
Its been a nice christmas for us over on Syke
Weather has been good so the dogs got a lovely walk over to the waterfalls at Slig.
Scorrie didnt manage to keep his christmas dinner down though,ate it far to fast.Toy still intact and munchies scoffed.

Sat down to watch Lassie on channel 4,so good of them to think of our pets and put a film on .;)

Anyway,by the end we were all greetin:~( a happy conclusion but so sad at times.

Its amazing how they manage to get the dog trained so well.

anyone else catch it ? think its the best so far.

arana negra
25-Dec-08, 21:39
Never had the TV on all day here, been playing with and reading our christmas presents plus eating lunch. Playing with Scally what a change in her, hopefully it will last. She has a wee black and white coo rag tag thing it is hilarious to watch her with it :-)

Liz
26-Dec-08, 00:10
Afraid I can't watch 'Lassie' as it makes me bawl.:(

It was a lovely day here as well so took Benjy a long walk on the beach which he really enjoyed. Then home to open his presents and it was great to see him so excited.

Really glad that Scally is so well arana negra and you could all enjoy Christmas together. Sending up prayers for her continued recovery.

Merry Christmas to all your pets and here's hoping that those who are poorly will recover in 2009.:D

ShelleyCowie
26-Dec-08, 00:18
I have watched Lassie once and i have to say i can never watch it again! I have never ever gone thru so many tissues! Couldnt stop crying! :roll:

Im terrible for cryin at movies since i was pregnant! They say hormones go as soon as you have the baby but no...i still have the hormones! I cried at an episode of Scrubs! How mad is that!