PDA

View Full Version : Xmas Card

Moonboots
23-Dec-08, 19:52
I know this is the wrong place to ask but I thought i might get more replies here.

I recieved a xmas card through my door but it is not addressed to me.
The address is correct but the name isnt and these people have never lived here.

Do anyone know of a Mr & Mrs M. A. Eddowes in Thurso.

The reason is the card came from Spain.

Please pm me if you know them and where they live, then i will get the card to them.

Thanks

Kodiak
23-Dec-08, 20:03
If you get no responce here try the sorting office in Sinclair St as they should be able to help.

K

Venture
23-Dec-08, 20:08
I have sent you a PM.

silverfox57
23-Dec-08, 20:21
we received a xmas card with nothing at all to say who it was from
must be the stress of xmas,

Ash
23-Dec-08, 21:02
my mother in law sent my wee girl a xmas card thru post a week ago.... it hasnt arrived yet

Moonboots
23-Dec-08, 21:41
Thanks Venture. I will get in touch with them and let you all know the outcome

wndyndy
23-Dec-08, 23:15
that could be me, i always forget putting my name on the cardw that i sent out:)

we received a xmas card with nothing at all to say who it was from
must be the stress of xmas,

ShelleyCowie
23-Dec-08, 23:45
My OH's granny sent us a card with a cheque in it.....took over a week to come and that was a wee while ago.

But dont blame the posties as it is a extremelly busy time of year! Just glad i got it!

dirtywicker
23-Dec-08, 23:53
iv had 4 baskets of flowers delivered to my address this week,& 3 parcels(left with neighbours & no signature asked for) & they were for some1 with a completly different name & who lives a few streets away from me :mad:
luckily i know the lady & have passed them on but its getting a bit annoying now,be glad when the christmas rush is over :lol: