PDA

View Full Version : Pc parts in Castletown and Scrabster

THEGAME
23-Dec-08, 15:26
Hi am looking for these numbers if anyone knows them can they let me know pls,The guy in castletown used to have a shop in wick but its closed now and hes now doing it from his home in castletown but ive lost the numbers for both him and the one in scrabster.

Green_not_greed
23-Dec-08, 15:54
Jektec are probably who you're looking for. As a regular customer of theirs I can say that they provide an excellent service. They are based at Scrabster.

Telephone Thurso 890700.

THEGAME
23-Dec-08, 16:16
thanks m8 nice one.

balto
23-Dec-08, 16:38
we recently got our pc fixed by the guy at jektec and must say his work is to the highest standard and he is a decent price as well, would highly reccomend him.

lazytown
23-Dec-08, 20:32
The guy in Castletown that had a shop in Wick is Computafix, think there was an advert in last weeks paper though about computafix moving to Lyth though.

Dog-eared
23-Dec-08, 21:22
Computafix were still in castletown last night. Good service.
01847 821 415
12 Murrayfield ,Castletown, same street as Icetec at the Thurso end.

I asked Jektec to clean up a very slow computer and fit a cd drive I supplied.
He charged me for fitting the CD drive but didn't fix the computer as it "wasn't worth fixing " - so why fit the Cd drive ?? :mad:

DocStone
26-Dec-08, 01:08
Computafix were still in castletown last night. Good service.
01847 821 415
12 Murrayfield ,Castletown, same street as Icetec at the Thurso end.

I asked Jektec to clean up a very slow computer and fit a cd drive I supplied.
He charged me for fitting the CD drive but didn't fix the computer as it "wasn't worth fixing " - so why fit the Cd drive ?? :mad:

Possibly because you asked them to?

*Martin*
26-Dec-08, 22:34
But he also asked them to clean up a very slow computer...

Dog-eared
26-Dec-08, 23:04
The CD drive etc wont work on the computer as its not fixed, thats my point. A phone call might've been appropriate ??
I did hear he's good at selling you new hardware but not good at fixing software problems .
I did talk to him but he was not interested since he already had my dosh !!

His attitude was p***.

Moving on ............

A Good New Year to everyone when it comes.

Dog - Eared

speedo215
26-Dec-08, 23:58
The CD drive etc wont work on the computer as its not fixed, thats my point. A phone call might've been appropriate ??
I did hear he's good at selling you new hardware but not good at fixing software problems .
I did talk to him but he was not interested since he already had my dosh !!

His attitude was p***.

Moving on ............

A Good New Year to everyone when it comes.

Dog - Eared

well i had problems with my operating system and i took the computer down to him and he fixed for me and his attitude is spot on, maybe you got him on a stressful day

Dog-eared
27-Dec-08, 01:31
I phoned him a couple of days later and he was just the same.

Bye.

*Martin*
27-Dec-08, 01:33
well i had problems with my operating system and i took the computer down to him and he fixed for me and his attitude is spot on, maybe you got him on a stressful day

In fairness, whether he got him on a stressful day or not that attitude is dreadful.

youoldduffer
27-Dec-08, 13:49
Well I've had the guy from jektec fix my pc a few times, found him cheap and very polite.