PDA

View Full Version : Bobinovich....quick answer please!

helenwyler
23-Dec-08, 02:15
I sometimes look to see if longl-lost favourite orgers still check in on Caithness.org.

But I'm confused. :eek: If I go to the Members List, some orgers have their last activity precisely timed and dated (even if last activity was MONTHS ago). Others orgers have no info at all about last activity, despite the fact that I know they check in now and again. Why?

Yes, I know I should be in bed, but I have a teenager to pick up at 2.00 am. YAWN , sigh, < ....memories....> Except parents in 'my' day didn't give lifts! :roll: :lol:.

wifie
23-Dec-08, 02:21
Are they perhaps signing in as invisible? :)

helenwyler
23-Dec-08, 02:40
Mebbe wifie, still sharp wi a cowld ;). But why are some orgers' last online presence still shown seven months later? Have they been fossilized in C. org? :mad:

What puzzles me is that it seems to be possible to check in every day, maybe under the cloak of invisibility, yet not to have a date and time visible... in fact NOTHING under 'last activity' etc. Is it an earned privilege?

Not a major issue...just cropped up in my head trying to keep awake till lift time! :roll:

wifie
23-Dec-08, 02:43
I am pretty sure it is the case if you come in cloaking! :) Dunno about bein fossilised - there are some that already are and maybe some that should be! [lol]

Bobinovich
23-Dec-08, 05:53
*YAWNS* canna sleep myself, and in answer to your question - I don't have a scooby! Wifie might be making sense (although it would be a first!) but for a definitive answer i think we'd need Admin's input on it.

wifie
23-Dec-08, 11:21
*YAWNS* canna sleep myself, and in answer to your question - I don't have a scooby! Wifie might be making sense (although it would be a first!) but for a definitive answer i think we'd need Admin's input on it.
How very dare you! And at Christmas too! :~(
:Razz Och well maybe you have a point - I was only tryin to be helpful!

Angela
23-Dec-08, 11:29
Well ....I've tried out logging in as invisible, doing a few things, logging out...logging back in tum ti tum.... :roll: and I can see the time of my last activity, even tho' I was invisible at the time.....if that makes sense....? :confused so I dunno either.....:lol: