PDA

View Full Version : Help!! I need a Christmas tree!

Kathy@watten
22-Dec-08, 20:48
Yikes...due to Illness I have managed to miss all the Christmas trees in the town...where could I get a nice one at such late notice?? usually have a 7ftish one but at the moment I am very open to any tree! If I could put out my wish list..I would have a blue short needled slim tree, but beggers can't be choosers so go on orgers please help me locate a tree...before the impending event!

ShelleyCowie
22-Dec-08, 20:50
Yikes...due to Illness I have managed to miss all the Christmas trees in the town...where could I get a nice one at such late notice?? usually have a 7ftish one but at the moment I am very open to any tree! If I could put out my wish list..I would have a blue short needled slim tree, but beggers can't be choosers so go on orgers please help me locate a tree...before the impending event!

Some people on the items for sale and free stuff had some trees! Worth a try there to see if they still have them! Also homebase in wick had a few when i was thru the other day!!

Good luck!

baldeagle
22-Dec-08, 21:40
If you are still looking for a tree try phoning 01995 60 6723 they might cut a tree for you they do to give to relations. Its on the tannach road

brandy
22-Dec-08, 22:29
homebase has them half price was selling 6 ft ones for a 10ner..

viking
22-Dec-08, 23:27
There's one advertised at the moment in the 'Free Stuff' section. You could give that a go.

Kathy@watten
23-Dec-08, 13:45
:DMany thanks to Brandy who embraced the Christmas spirit and actually found the time to go and find me a tree and then went one better and delivered it to my door! Thank you so very much when we are all better I will make that treat food for you!

wifie
23-Dec-08, 13:56
Lovely story! Now this restores yer faith in the human race! :D

Bad Manners
23-Dec-08, 15:21
Brandy you have restored my faith in the christmas spirit well done no if orgers ruled the world think what we could achive.
Peace and /goodwill

brandy
23-Dec-08, 21:21
aww shucks it wernt nuthin *G*
just glad you guys have your tree now! have you put your thousands of baubles on it yet?
btw don was convinced we had went riding i was gone so long!

binbob
23-Dec-08, 22:08
Lovely story! Now this restores yer faith in the human race! :D

my sentiments too.....the spirit of christmas is alive....:mad:

wndyndy
23-Dec-08, 22:29
try the Argos, i just bought one today, it is 7feet, only cost about 7pounds,very good bargain. good luck!:)

celtic 302
24-Dec-08, 16:24
try the Argos, i just bought one today, it is 7feet, only cost about 7pounds,very good bargain. good luck!:)

Did you read the article or just jump straight to the bottom and post that?

honey
24-Dec-08, 16:40
well done brandy!