PDA

View Full Version : hollie getting bigger

lynne duncan
22-Dec-08, 00:00
our puppy is now 3 and a half months, here is hollie with her mum (she is a total mini me)
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/wickscorrie/hollie/DSC02639.jpg
here is hollie out playing with harvey when he came over for a visit
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/wickscorrie/hollie/DSC02436.jpg

ShelleyCowie
22-Dec-08, 00:11
Aww that is so cute! Look at the big floppy ears! :D

Liz
22-Dec-08, 00:14
Crikey it doesn't seem long since we saw photos of them not long after they were born!

They are lovely and it's nice that Harvey visits. Do you see the other puppies?

teenybash
22-Dec-08, 01:18
Time has flown and these georgeous puppy dogs have now grown into cuddly woofy wuggles:D

binbob
22-Dec-08, 09:43
awww..all look lovely lynn....so mch bigger than when i visited.looks like all were having great fun...u did a great job.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO U ALL.

lynne duncan
22-Dec-08, 22:19
ain't our babies gorgeous, we're still in contact with them all, their daddy was very organised and sent them all presents, harvey stays just the street behind us and doesn't like passing the gate without coming in for a play. met jinky in pets at home and could quite happily have puppy napped him. tara stays with her dad. and lucy is in a house with 2 other cockers for family
time has definitely flown since the summer when we first thought about puppies but it was well worth it

a big thank you as well to binbob for all her help and advice this year

binbob
22-Dec-08, 23:02
ain't our babies gorgeous, we're still in contact with them all, their daddy was very organised and sent them all presents, harvey stays just the street behind us and doesn't like passing the gate without coming in for a play. met jinky in pets at home and could quite happily have puppy napped him. tara stays with her dad. and lucy is in a house with 2 other cockers for family
time has definitely flown since the summer when we first thought about puppies but it was well worth it

a big thank you as well to binbob for all her help and advice this year

lynn...it was a great pleasure...thank u.have a great holiday with the family[festive hols.]hugs for hepzie and hollie.will be in for that cuppa next year!!!:Razz

GruesomeTwosome
23-Dec-08, 14:14
What beautiful dogs you have and they look in such good condition. I'm off now to try and convince the OH to get me one!:lol: x x x