PDA

View Full Version : I'm dreaming of a white christmas?

Tugmistress
21-Dec-08, 19:53
You'll have to dream it, sorry for those that want snow, but 'no way jose' lol

clear skies, maybe a tad of high thin cloud, temps around 7 or 8c, wind very slight from a SSW direction.

Throw the kids in the garden with their new toys while you get dinner sorted :D

Have a safe and happy one folks.

ShelleyCowie
21-Dec-08, 19:55
POO!!!!!!!!!! :( No snowmen for me then!

young_fishin_neep
21-Dec-08, 20:32
whats weather gonna be like down here on xmas day? want to know for 'walking the dog' :D

and wether i will be left to do it in peace

kazzii xxxxxxx

Tugmistress
21-Dec-08, 20:34
the whole country is pretty much the same neep, you may have a degree or two warmer though and what breeze there is down there , 5mph if you're unlucky!, will be from the SE so from along the coast down there :)

young_fishin_neep
21-Dec-08, 20:37
sounds okay then, i may get some peace and quiet xmas day,

btw

ive had beechams, ive had coffee and whisky and ive had hot milk with syrup in it to try and ease my throat, going to steam myself out in a little while now madam is in her bed

xxxxxxxxxxxx

sweetpea
21-Dec-08, 20:43
That's good to know, I was worrying in case there would be frost cos I gotta drive 30 mile for my dinner:roll:

ShelleyCowie
22-Dec-08, 00:02
You know what i used to think...that if when it was snowing on a school day that if my mum left the heating on in the house then all the snow outside would melt away because of the heat coming from the house so i would tell her to turn it off so the snow would last longer and we would get more!

Maybe if we all turn out heating off in unison then we might get some snow!????? Just a thought! :lol:

kitty kat
22-Dec-08, 02:53
You know what i used to think...that if when it was snowing on a school day that if my mum left the heating on in the house then all the snow outside would melt away because of the heat coming from the house so i would tell her to turn it off so the snow would last longer and we would get more!

Maybe if we all turn out heating off in unison then we might get some snow!????? Just a thought! :lol:

lol[lol]

im on for that worth a try

chaz
22-Dec-08, 09:06
lol[lol]

im on for that worth a try

Im with you on this :) Anything to gain some christmas spirit.

dessie
22-Dec-08, 09:53
A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. to all you Orgers...and the Quizies...:Razz

Amy-Winehouse
22-Dec-08, 10:52
You'll have to dream it, sorry for those that want snow, but 'no way jose' lol

clear skies, maybe a tad of high thin cloud, temps around 7 or 8c, wind very slight from a SSW direction.

Throw the kids in the garden with their new toys while you get dinner sorted :D

Have a safe and happy one folks.

Thanks Tuggs, I was pondering over sticking £20 on at Ladbrokes this morning but you have saved me from bothering:D Cheers anyways & have a good one on Thursday

ShelleyCowie
22-Dec-08, 12:30
Right so everybody that is with me on turning the heating off to bring snow turn it off!!! :lol: Sit with a duvet around you if you are cold...like the old fashioned way!!!

Its worth a try to get some snow for the kids on Christmas day! When was the last time we actually had a nice amount of snow for Christmas day?????