PDA

View Full Version : If you won the £125 million euro lottery wit would you buy?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
31-Jan-06, 00:08
Make sure the families alright and then spoil myself rotten.Imagine the amount of 10p mixtures you could buy wi that oot o' Hughie Malcolms.:grin:

connieb19
31-Jan-06, 00:11
I would buy Robin a school uniform and spend the rest on cream eggs..lol:lol: Oh and a new microwave!!
And I wish someone would tell me the numbers becuse maybe I have won!!

Jeid
31-Jan-06, 00:14
£125million? Hell. Anyway, I'd give money to local hospitals, schools etc Sort out any family debts. give some of my closest mates some pennies. Invest a few million. Buy an expensive work of art.

Dunno what I'd get myself

lasher
31-Jan-06, 00:20
Where would you start?
Big house with a pool, a few cars, a yacht, etc.
New microwave for connie! :lol:

2little2late
31-Jan-06, 00:20
Would give the full lot to charity.

connieb19
31-Jan-06, 00:25
Where would you start?
Big house with a pool, a few cars, a yacht, etc.
New microwave for connie! :lol:Thanks Lasher..if i win now I@ll keep you in mind..lol:grin:

Alice in Blunderland
31-Jan-06, 00:28
Plastic surgery for the girls and me as discussed on another thread then spend spend spend.....:lol:

Alice in Blunderland
31-Jan-06, 00:30
I would buy Robin a school uniform and spend the rest on cream eggs..lol:lol: Oh and a new microwave!!
And I wish someone would tell me the numbers becuse maybe I have won!!
Connie you wont need a new microwave you can order in or eat out every night imagine.....thats the kind of lifestyle you could afford no more microwave meals:lol: :lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
31-Jan-06, 00:48
Alice,the best Rice Pudding is from the microwave....all the money in the world can't change some things.Naw....forget I said that!!!!!

paris
31-Jan-06, 10:54
Plastic surgery for the girls and me as discussed on another thread then spend spend spend.....:lol:

Oh Alice...friend , pal , best mate. will love you for ever. I dont want much just rid of the wobbly bit in the middle, and maybe a little face lift, LOL Oh and then new clothes as my jeans wont fit anymore.
Me i would do the same for anyone. x

ivy
31-Jan-06, 11:36
id buy a flash motor and a massive house. and spoil my kids rotten. id also give my family abit to play with... id like to go on a cruise round the world too.:Razz :lol:

squidge
31-Jan-06, 11:49
I would divvy it up into lots of £1 million pounds and give them to family and close friends. then with my bit i would buy a reasonable sized house and a new car - some new furniture and i would make sure i got a "woman that does" - ironing housework, cooking etc

FAB

golach
31-Jan-06, 11:51
I would divvy it up into lots of £1 million pounds and give them to family and close friends. then with my bit i would buy a reasonable sized house and a new car - some new furniture and i would make sure i got a "woman that does" - ironing housework, cooking etc

FAB

I would want to be adopted by Squidge and share in her good fortune :lol:

squidge
31-Jan-06, 11:53
I would want to be adopted by Squidge and share in her good fortune :lol:

You canbe my "woman that does" golach :lol: :lol:

Saveman
31-Jan-06, 12:21
I'd take all my friends and family out for a meal in Wetherspoons. You get two meals for £5.99 in there you know!

Alice in Blunderland
31-Jan-06, 14:52

FAB
Squidge you just gotta get someone to do the cleaning and ironing you will love them forever its worth the money even if you dont win the lottery.

krieve
31-Jan-06, 16:52
I would dish out the 25million between my family and friends and keep the 100million to myself lol no i would give some to good causes rspca, cats protection ect....... then i would build a huge hoose and mmmm i don't no i will think about the rest lol

squidge
31-Jan-06, 17:24
Squidge you just gotta get someone to do the cleaning and ironing you will love them forever its worth the money even if you dont win the lottery.

Aye well Alice - when i can afford to pay the council tax the shopping the electricity the phone bill the rent and to eat without flinching then i ll think about a woman that does - sigh

Rheghead
31-Jan-06, 18:25
I would pay for a tunnel over to Orkney just to annoy the ferry operators and 71% of Orcadians then I would go daft with the rest.:evil

krieve
31-Jan-06, 18:30
I would pay for a tunnel over to Orkney just to annoy the ferry operators and 71% of Orcadians then I would go daft with the rest.:evil
good one rheghead

welmoB
31-Jan-06, 18:31
A TOP SHOWJUMPER!!!! Definately
and obviously, a few other things, as a top horse wouldn't be more than £20,000 lol

landmarker
31-Jan-06, 18:33
I'd keep the £25m and give the rest away.
Family might account for another £20 million or so.
Friends for another ten million.
I'd divide a couple of million between the 12 guys at work.
Buy the firm a brand new truck, for someone else to drive.

misty woman
31-Jan-06, 20:16
The first thing i would buy is a shredder.I would use it to shread all the begging letters.:evil

angela5
31-Jan-06, 20:19
I would make sure my family got everything they wanted..freinds..charity..and i would feel sorry for those that send begging letter i'm just too soft.

Whitewater
01-Feb-06, 00:05
I would buy another lottery ticket or two.

Rheghead
01-Feb-06, 01:26
i would buy you all a sense of humour,and one or two of you definately need a life.

Glad to see you have a life and you are getting out an'all:lol:

Rheghead
01-Feb-06, 22:20
I would buy anything that the teenagers of Caithness would like which would keep them occupied and take them off the streets. A sports hall? A drop in centre? A gym? Anything as long as it will get used.

£10 million would be money well spent just to stop the moaning and the disorder.:Razz

JimH
01-Feb-06, 23:13
Peace and quiet

krieve
01-Feb-06, 23:18
I would also buy some houses in my favourite places ,cars ,clothes and have a holiday .

Rheghead
04-Feb-06, 20:46
Did anyone win the biggie?:confused:

misty woman
04-Feb-06, 21:05
Yes three people won euromillions,two in france and one in portugal.:confused

Rheghead
04-Feb-06, 22:07
Yes three people won euromillions,two in france and one in portugal.:confused

Ach well, I approve of one of them I suppose:)

misty woman
04-Feb-06, 22:13
Ach well, I approve of one of them I suppose:)Yes i know what you mean,it should have been me that won.Never mind there is always next week.

Bingobabe
04-Feb-06, 22:16
Id be on the 1st plane to spain then when i got back Id buy Rangers fc from david liar liar murray & get rid of Bain & mcleish. Then id buy a bingo ticket and get back to doing what i love most