PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again

Tugmistress
21-Dec-08, 11:58
Thankfully i got my repairs done yesterday from friday, i hope all you did too that needed to.
Just broken 70mph with a gust of 74.4

:roll:

mums angels
21-Dec-08, 12:13
Well repairs not done here but have someone coming tomorrow so just hoping things don't get worse inbetween times.

Any Idea when things will be past its worst today/evening, really need to go out today but would rather not take the little ones out in this ?

Tugmistress
21-Dec-08, 12:21
If you need the shops todays MA go now, i think the wind is building and will be at it's worst over tea time / this evening, if you can wait until tomorrow then wait - sorry it's not better news but i could always be wrong .

mums angels
21-Dec-08, 12:48
Thanks for that Tugs will head out in a bit ...

Tighsonas4
21-Dec-08, 13:49
If you need the shops todays MA go now, i think the wind is building and will be at it's worst over tea time / this evening, if you can wait until tomorrow then wait - sorry it's not better news but i could always be wrong .
sure am waiting tuggs and not for the shops but for tomorrows up date tony

Boss
21-Dec-08, 19:03
sure am waiting tuggs and not for the shops but for tomorrows up date tony

Me too, after Friday's terror felt by many in my area, I am wondering what is coming next?

Kodiak
21-Dec-08, 19:07
I am staying in until at least tomorrow before I will go out for my final nit of Christmas Shopping. Thanks for the warning Tugs, :D

Tugmistress
21-Dec-08, 19:19
We are just due one more blow before christmas, and that'll just equate to a normal caithness breeze, i reckon christmas day itself will be hardly a breath of wind, dry and maybe even that strange yellow ball in the sky ;)

have a good one folks :D

Liz
21-Dec-08, 19:31
We are just due one more blow before christmas, and that'll just equate to a normal caithness breeze, i reckon christmas day itself will be hardly a breath of wind, dry and maybe even that strange yellow ball in the sky ;)

have a good one folks :D

I was just going to ask you what the weather would be like for Christmas!:lol:

I was hoping it would be good so could take the dog for a nice long walk. Do you think it should be okay for Boxing Day and the weekend as well?

Really appreciate your forecasts Tuggs. Far better than the TV!

Ash
21-Dec-08, 19:33
i would love a wee bit of snow for xmas for the wee one... doubt we are going to get it tho

ShelleyCowie
21-Dec-08, 19:37
i would love some snow too!!! Me and my partner love the snow! No forgettin the kids!! :lol: But it would be good...like the snow we had about a month ago! I was up at 6am and it was so deep i got giddy! :)

It is mighty wild wind out there just now! Just went thru to wick tesco with my sister and had to keep a hold o the car door cos the wind was near pullin them off!

Kodiak
21-Dec-08, 19:47
Thanks for the forcast for Christmas Day Tugs. This is Good news to me as I will be driving out and about in Caithiness on Christmas Day so a Nice clear day with no snow suits me fine. :D

dirdyweeker
21-Dec-08, 22:09
Is it too early to find out if we are going to have a dry night for the Hogmanay street party? When I say dry, I mean as in weather....:lol:

Tugmistress
21-Dec-08, 22:53
Is it too early to find out if we are going to have a dry night for the Hogmanay street party? When I say dry, I mean as in weather....:lol:

wayyyyy to early yet, remind me 5 days before hand :)

divanp75
21-Dec-08, 23:46
Thankfully i got my repairs done yesterday from friday, i hope all you did too that needed to.
Just broken 70mph with a gust of 74.4

:roll:

We already lost a tile again after the repairs from Friday night. Shouldnt this have blown over already.......

Diane