PDA

View Full Version : Christmas message

TRUCKER
20-Dec-08, 21:44
What sort of christmas message would you send out at this time of year

unicorn
20-Dec-08, 21:49
If you have your health and the ones you love around you be happy with what you have and don't worry if you get a spanner for christmas, lifes too short to worry about it :lol:

teenybash
20-Dec-08, 23:35
Hold onto your dreams and let no one take them from you, for a dream is the vehicle that takes you to your future.
Let nothing dim the light of hope and carry it, always safely in your heart, to help illuminate the way ahead.
Open the door and let Love and understanding come inside and be a daily part of your life and your future will be beyond your dreams.
Permit yourself to be kind to yourself and in doing that you will have learned how to be kind to others.

Torvaig
20-Dec-08, 23:52
I would send the message "Please let us take responsibility for our own lives" and "Let us wake up to what we are doing......"

This ethos of always finding someone/thing else to blame for our debts, our unruly citizens, our drinking habits, our accidents, our health etc., etc., has got out of hand. In a world that is supposed to be near bankrupt of fuel, food, freedom and goodwill, we are still living as if there is no tomorrow and are using up the worlds resources at a phenomenal rate because we "deserve" it.

The police are to blame for the crime figures, including our bad driving, speeding, inattention; the banks are responsible for us overspending, alcohol is responsible for our atrocious behaviour, drugs for our out of control addictions and the teachers and advertising for our spoilt kids.

Merry Christmas everyone! :lol:

ShelleyCowie
21-Dec-08, 01:24
I would send the message "Please let us take responsibility for our own lives" and "Let us wake up to what we are doing......"

This ethos of always finding someone/thing else to blame for our debts, our unruly citizens, our drinking habits, our accidents, our health etc., etc., has got out of hand. In a world that is supposed to be near bankrupt of fuel, food, freedom and goodwill, we are still living as if there is no tomorrow and are using up the worlds resources at a phenomenal rate because we "deserve" it.

The police are to blame for the crime figures, including our bad driving, speeding, inattention; the banks are responsible for us overspending, alcohol is responsible for our atrocious behaviour, drugs for our out of control addictions and the teachers and advertising for our spoilt kids.

Well said! Whatever happend to freedom of speach? Freedom to live? Peace on earth?

Burning our fuel sources the way we are...its killing the earth we live on. Drugs and excessive binge drinking killing innocent people who got in the way of a drug deal or crossed a road infront of a drunk driver!

Sending our men and women to fight a war that should not be happening! If America wanted "peace" (whatever that means nowadays) then they would have declaired it a long time ago! Why cant the president fight the war instead of standing behind bullet-proof glass, instead they send our families to be harmed because its the "job" they singed up for!

I could go on and on and on and on here but i will just enrage myself! Alot of people dont seem to realise how we take advantage of everything. Especially those who say they are important! [evil]

Margaret M.
21-Dec-08, 03:28
What sort of christmas message would you send out at this time of year

My wish list. [lol]

binbob
21-Dec-08, 11:20

very well put,torvaig...and i agree with u one hundred per cent.merry christmas.

Fran
24-Dec-08, 03:55
Love one another, love your family members,, dont fall out, life is too short and life can end suddenly. Make the most of each other and tell your loved ones you love them. Memories are what you make yourself, and memories can be so very important.

sassylass
24-Dec-08, 04:05
Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Deeply

brandy
24-Dec-08, 09:51
*grins* simple message for me.. i love you all! and have a wonderful chirstmas and new year!

anneoctober
24-Dec-08, 10:17
*grins* simple message for me.. i love you all! and have a wonderful chirstmas and new year!
DITTO !!! Oh and six feet of snow.......... :lol:

honey
24-Dec-08, 10:26
dont spend christmas worrying about what you didnt/couldnt get... just be thankful for what you have!

Bad Manners
24-Dec-08, 13:20

What else can I say Nothing you have said it all well put
Have a nice christmas.

badger
24-Dec-08, 17:39

Can't improve on that except peace on earth would be nice.