PDA

View Full Version : purse found

whitecloud
18-Dec-08, 19:15
I found a purse yeterday at tescos incase anyone has lost one, gave it to security who handed it into the information desk, hope the person who lost it gets it ok. cameras seen the person who left it,it seems.
love light and laughter
whitecloud

Tighsonas4
18-Dec-08, 21:45
good for you i hope they dont start arguing now about what you should have done with [lol] tony

trix
18-Dec-08, 21:47
ye might get offered a reward for yer guid work whitecloud :lol:

whitecloud
18-Dec-08, 22:27
not looking for a reward trix just hope if it happened to me the same would be done, the old universal law of what you give out is what you get back.:)
love light and laughter
whitecloud x

balto
19-Dec-08, 00:38
it happened to me before, i droped my purse somewhere between the coop in thurso and the scout hall, went back to trace my steps but there was no sign, when this lady must have realised what i was doing, she informed me that she had found my purse and had put it to the police station, so i was lucky that a honest person foound it, like yourself whitecloud.

trix
19-Dec-08, 01:17
am getin mixed up wi 'e police...

a pal o' mine lost her purse an an auld wifie hed handed it in'til 'e cop-shop. 'e police recommended that a reward o' 10 kwid should be offered. 10% o' what wis in'ed....apparently.

ma pal offered 20 as she wis so delited til get all her cairds back but 'e wifie widna accept. ma pal got a'had o' 'e wifies address an sent her a beeg bunch o' flooers :D

i hope whoever lost their purse gets it back....