PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phones..

Tam 2000
18-Dec-08, 16:11
Why is it every where we go we meet drivers talking on their mobiles and driving at the same time,even on narrow twisty bendy roads? Thought this was illegal.......

brokencross
18-Dec-08, 16:16
Thought this was illegal.......

It certainly is.......they are "special" people who think they are above the law. In reality they are first class plonkers with no consideration for other road users.

wifie
18-Dec-08, 16:22
I find it totally amazing the number of people you see talking on their mobiles and driving! They obviously never stop to think what they would feel like if their action caused and accident or even a fatality! [disgust]

AfternoonDelight
18-Dec-08, 16:25
No phone call can be SO important you need to take it there and then!

Pull over for goodness sake... call the person back - it won't kill you, and you might just save someone else's life....

What I find even more amazing is people who TEXT when driving... [evil]

Bad Manners
18-Dec-08, 16:28
It is just another case of not enough people prossicuted so the vast majority think they can get away with it. It is against the law it's just the same with rear seatbelts there are lots of people who still ignore this law as well

AfternoonDelight
18-Dec-08, 16:43
True...:roll:

hotrod4
18-Dec-08, 17:31
Totally agree,but why another anti-driver thread? Why not put them all in the same thread or can the mods not "drive" the threads together without fear of reprisal!!!!![lol]

wifie
18-Dec-08, 18:00
Totally agree,but why another anti-driver thread? Why not put them all in the same thread or can the mods not "drive" the threads together without fear of reprisal!!!!![lol]
Aye you have a point about putting the threads together hotrod but they are not anti-driver - they are ANTI-IDIOT! [disgust]

hotrod4
18-Dec-08, 18:41
Aye you have a point about putting the threads together hotrod but they are not anti-driver - they are ANTI-IDIOT! [disgust]
Same thing going by some of the numpties there are out there!!!:lol:

oldchemist
18-Dec-08, 21:25
I often wonder why it is that so many of us see people using mobiles when driving, but the Polis seem not to? I haven't seen many prosecution reports in the local rag (or is it a fixed penalty and not publicised)

ShelleyCowie
18-Dec-08, 21:32
I saw someone once driving, on the mobile phone and with their other hand she was sorting her hair! I was so shocked! Kids cross at the road she was at and it was when the school just got out so lots of kids goin around!

I was so mad! [evil]

snow tiger
18-Dec-08, 21:58
I find it very worrying when i see lorry drivers on mobiles