PDA

View Full Version : Carol singers pose a fire hazzard

teenybash
18-Dec-08, 13:57
Read on teletext this morning Carol singer around the Eastgate are to be limited with no carols being sung from noon till 2pm and the reason?.....too noisy.
Also more limits are being put on the number of people permitted to gather around the Carol singers and the reason?...they could cause a fire hazzard!!:confused
Is it just me or has the plot been duly and absolutely Lost:eek:

binbob
18-Dec-08, 14:03
u are totally correct..PLOT COMPLETELY LOST!!![lol]

Bad Manners
18-Dec-08, 14:10
Do these Carol Singer self ignite and should they all carry a fire extinguisher . What is going to happen at the Candelight carol singing a raging inferno. I think they have all gone mad

Kodiak
18-Dec-08, 15:41
Complete and Utter BONKERS that what that is. Self Combustable Carol Singers could be a new source of Energy.

skinnydog
18-Dec-08, 16:00
Why ban them between 12 and 2? They must surely emit the same amount of noise at 1130 as they would at 12 so what nutter thought that one up goodness only knows.

young_fishin_neep
18-Dec-08, 22:36
now i really have just heard it all,

okay i understand that between 12 and 2 they would atract more people but what about the limits to how many spectators there can be, are there going to people stood there with those cliky counter things and when it hits lets say 50 people and somebody wants to join the crowd are they going to be told, sorry but you cant stand and watch its against health and safety

whats going on in the world?

kazzii xxx