PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Williams?

Cupcakes
12-Aug-03, 10:25
Looking for an old friend: Kevin Williams. Last known address (in 1992) is 14 Dirlot Place Thurso. Does anybody know of his whereabouts? Thanks for any hints.

stephanie.campbell
29-Sep-03, 13:32
Can you tell me about more, I know a Kevin Williams but not sure if it was the same one. What did he do?

Cupcakes
30-Sep-03, 12:53
Can you tell me about more, I know a Kevin Williams but not sure if it was the same one. What did he do?

Hi Stephanie,
Kevin used to work for the AEA in Dounreay (at least from 1990 to 1992). I am not sure what he did after that and whether/when he moved away. He used to go out with a local girl, but again I do not know whether they got married because then we lost contact. Hope this helps.

Look (impatiently) forward to hearing more. Thank you ever so much for contacting me.
Stephanie (yes, that's my name, too)

stephanie.campbell
30-Sep-03, 13:03
Was he a policeman?

If you give me your email address I can pass it on. I am still in contact with his wife but don't know an email address for Kevin himself.

Steph

Feedeththeraven
06-Apr-04, 08:04
Hi Stephanie,

I am the Kevin Williams that you are looking for. After moving down south of England I left the police force and entered the international market as a bodyguard. I have spent most of my time working abroad and have just returned from the Presidential Detail in Haiti. I will be leaving for Iraq very soon so please try and contact me at this address. Feedeththeraven@aol.com (Be careful of the spelling.)

Hope to hear from you soon. Kevin