PDA

View Full Version : I imagine you look like............

porshiepoo
29-Jan-06, 19:12
OK, following on from another thread regarding the looks of a certain DrSzin, what do you lot imagine certain orgers to look like?
Does Squidge sound as though she looks like Nora Batty? Does Rheghead look like Compo? Come on you guys - tell all!!!!!!!

connieb19
29-Jan-06, 19:18
OK, following on from another thread regarding the looks of a certain DrSzin, what do you lot imagine certain orgers to look like?
Does Squidge sound as though she looks like Nora Batty? Does Rheghead look like Compo? Come on you guys - tell all!!!!!!!Hmmmmmmm i wonder..lol:D I don't know where to start..

Rheghead
29-Jan-06, 19:23
Does Rheghead look like Compo?

I am heading that way, a few more years to go though.:) I imagine Porshiepoo to be like Mildred Roper (http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/articles/g/georgeandmildred_7772810.shtml), nice looking back in the distant past but getting on a bit now.;)

brandy
29-Jan-06, 20:01
*laughs* okies.. you guys can start with me .. and then ill post a pic see who gets the closest!

unicorn
29-Jan-06, 20:07
I imagine you to be about 35 with brown hair in pleats, glasses and hand knitted jumpers and very into handcrafts lord knows why lol.

ice box
29-Jan-06, 20:07
*laughs* okies.. you guys can start with me .. and then ill post a pic see who gets the closest!
i dont have imagine what you look like brandy i have seen you a couple of weeks ago in the supermarket

connieb19
29-Jan-06, 20:08
Does noone have a webcam???:eek:

pedromcgrory
29-Jan-06, 20:09
any guesses about me

Rheghead
29-Jan-06, 20:10

I imagine you to be brunette, a bit of a country girl wearing a check shirt, jeans and cowboy boots. A bit like the love interest in the Dukes of Hazzard! LOL

connieb19
29-Jan-06, 20:10
any guesses about melol pedro.. i bet your very handsome!!!!:eek:

Rheghead
29-Jan-06, 20:12
any guesses about me

I imagine you to be wearing a shell suit and a bit unkempt. Not too ugly shoulder length hair with a bit of acne, sorry you did ask!:)

ice box
29-Jan-06, 20:14
any guesses about me
I think you are bald and stumpy old man with a moose in one hand and a pipe in the other lol

ice box
29-Jan-06, 20:16
Does noone have a webcam???:eek:
Have you ?

connieb19
29-Jan-06, 20:20
Have you ?No.. but I was in my friends house last night and she has one...lol.. i saw some sights..should have been on the nature watchers thread..lol;)

unicorn
29-Jan-06, 20:21
I imagine pedro as about 17 jeans, denim jacket, cat boots, dark hair grade 2 haircut chunky but not fat, about 5 foot 7......... I can feel bad rep coming lol

Saveman
29-Jan-06, 20:41
You really don't want to know what I look like.

pedromcgrory
29-Jan-06, 20:56
lol shell suit .5.f7 etc na bigger ,if u want a pic pm me connie lol and i have web cam do you

pedromcgrory
29-Jan-06, 20:58
I imagine you to be wearing a shell suit and a bit unkempt. Not too ugly shoulder length hair with a bit of acne, sorry you did ask!:)
well i imagine u as bald stumpy ,bit off george calloway really ,etc liar and a sneak and you have showed no durress whole time youve been on this site lol

Rheghead
29-Jan-06, 21:08
well i imagine u as bald stumpy ,bit off george calloway really ,etc liar and a sneak and you have showed no durress whole time youve been on this site lol

Good guess!! LOL

squidge
29-Jan-06, 22:28
Does Squidge sound as though she looks like Nora Batty?

NORA BATTY????????????????????????
NORA BATTY????????????????????????

Thanks for that porshie you witchiepoo
I just looklike squidge thats all:confused

rich62_uk
29-Jan-06, 23:10
Just been in the quizz room and will now take a guess on some of the people in there.

Savey......30 something dark blond likes a drink jean wearer
gleeber.....40 odd, laid back with long dark hair
rheghead..45 plus standoffish shiny shoes short dark hair
sassylass..35 plus shoulder length blond hair a bit hyper slim and smart
betty.......very very sexy with dark hair over weight in just the right places
golach......smart tidy Patrick Stewart double
lasher.......20 odd skinny tall baggy clothes dark longish hair
ju............late 20s red head very quick wit lots of laughs
ac etc......25ish slim tall and very very naughty

wines getting to me now cant remember who else was in the room ! Trish.

connieb19
29-Jan-06, 23:18
Just been in the quizz room and will now take a guess on some of the people in there.

wines getting to me now cant remember who else was in the room ! Trish.and me????...lol:grin:

rich62_uk
29-Jan-06, 23:25
and me????...lol:grin:

Ohhhhhhhhhh let me see....... 25 maybe slightly older prefers skirts to trousers long dark hair waiting for her knight to come along. Trish.:D

angela5
29-Jan-06, 23:27

About 5 ft 6, 12 stone, brownish hair.:eyes

angela5
29-Jan-06, 23:31
and me????...lol:grin:

grey permed hair, glasses, tweed clothing, possibly a limp, an awful smelling perfume.:lol:

connieb19
29-Jan-06, 23:32
grey permed hair, glasses, tweed clothing, possibly a limp, an awful smelling perfume.:lol:your close....lo:Razz

angela5
29-Jan-06, 23:35
any guesses about me

brownish hair with a kink, denim jeans and jacket, t-shirt with some logo refering to an alcoholic drink, hi-tec trainers.:lol:

angela5
29-Jan-06, 23:35
your close....lo:Razz

fab:lol: , think your an old spinster:lol:

ice box
29-Jan-06, 23:36

wines getting to me now cant remember who else was in the room ! Trish.
Dont forget me the cool guy

angela5
29-Jan-06, 23:38
Dont forget me the cool guy

short hair, large nose, freckles. Clothes eh'm jeans with elasticated waist, dowdy grey jumpers and polished dress shoes.:lol:

ice box
29-Jan-06, 23:40
short hair, large nose, freckles. Clothes eh'm jeans with elasticated waist, dowdy grey jumpers and polished dress shoes.:lol:
Thats me till a tee well done lol ps dont forget the ginger hair and buck teeth

angela5
29-Jan-06, 23:44
Thats me till a tee well done lol ps dont forget the ginger hair and buck teeth

i imagined you with blond hair and false teeth.:lol:

Saveman
29-Jan-06, 23:54

<snip>

That is spooky!

rich62_uk
29-Jan-06, 23:54
I don't know if its the wine but I think you are all being horrible to each other ! Theres me telling truth on how I see you all .......

Ice box......49ish short, big glasses small feet still living with your mum. Trish
;)

Saveman
29-Jan-06, 23:58

<snip>.

Please tell me why you think I'm dark blond?

rich62_uk
30-Jan-06, 00:00

Are you getting worried ? lmao Trish.

Saveman
30-Jan-06, 00:01
You're freaking me out..... :p

Rheghead
30-Jan-06, 00:02
I don't know if its the wine but I think you are all being horrible to each other ! Theres me telling truth on how I see you all .......

Ice box......49ish short, big glasses small feet still living with your mum. Trish
;)

I imagine you and rich to be 30 something and always fretting around the kitchen table on how you are gonna make ends meet each month. LOL

rich62_uk
30-Jan-06, 00:03

Ahhhhh don't worry I live in Romford it was just a feeling/guess. Trish.:lol:

angela5
30-Jan-06, 00:03

;)

Eh'm i was telling the truth i never seen anyone in this thread be horrible, wine eh! does things to your mind:lol: . i imagine you to have brown wavy hair, small build, around 5ft 4, and wearing glasses and lipstick.

rich62_uk
30-Jan-06, 00:05
I imagine you and rich to be 30 something and always fretting around the kitchen table on how you are gonna make ends meet each month. LOL

I am thirty something err Rich has seen better days..... lmao Trish.[lol]

porshiepoo
30-Jan-06, 00:10
Hmmmmmm Rheghead - lets see! A coffee addict so is quite fired up alot. Tall, lean, trendy but in a 'oldies' kinda freaky deaky way. lol. Big glasses that hang on the end of his nose.

Connieb - short, plumpish, blonde hair in a short bob. Very friendly face, sunny disposition but bites like a rabid dog when need be.

Squidge - Definately Nora Batty! lol. But probably a tad younger?????:o)

rich62_uk
30-Jan-06, 00:12
Eh'm i was telling the truth i never seen anyone in this thread be horrible, wine eh! does things to your mind:lol: . i imagine you to have brown wavy hair, small build, around 5ft 4, and wearing glasses and lipstick.

U struck out lmao nooooooooo, but you on the other hand are dark haired slim and I would imagine shy and fairly good looking, Trish.:p

ice box
30-Jan-06, 00:14

;)
By the way trish i dont live with my mum thank u

Rheghead
30-Jan-06, 00:15
but in a 'oldies' kinda freaky deaky way. lol. Big glasses that hang on the end of his nose.

Spooky...

My missus says I'm her 1950s man, I take that as a term of endearment...and...I am off to the opticians in snecky on valentines day for an eye test cos all this staring at the screen has done my eyes in LOL

angela5
30-Jan-06, 00:15
U struck out lmao nooooooooo, but you on the other hand are dark haired slim and I would imagine shy and fairly good looking, Trish.:p

oh trish i'll give you 6 points:lol:

porshiepoo
30-Jan-06, 00:16
Rich62-uk - 5ft 8, V tall, wiry, huge feet, wears tracksuits wherever poss. Long blonde straggly hair but fairly good looking and probably a hit with the ladeeeeees cos of his wit. (Hows that for accurate eh!):confused

porshiepoo
30-Jan-06, 00:17
Spooky...

My missus says I'm her 1950s man, I take that as a term of endearment...and...I am off to the opticians in snecky on valentines day for an eye test cos all this staring at the screen has done my eyes in LOL

So those glasses could be hanging of the end of yer nose before too long then eh? :lol:

rich62_uk
30-Jan-06, 00:19
Rich62-uk - 5ft 8, V tall, wiry, huge feet, wears tracksuits wherever poss. Long blonde straggly hair but fairly good looking and probably a hit with the ladeeeeees cos of his wit. (Hows that for accurate eh!):confused

Tooooo funny, wrong hight wrong shape wrong clothes wrong colour hair yes to the good looking but most importantly wrong sex hubby is in bed I am using his ID [lol] ....... TRISH.

porshiepoo
30-Jan-06, 00:21
Tooooo funny, wrong hight wrong shape wrong clothes wrong colour hair yes to the good looking but most importantly wrong sex hubby is in bed I am using his ID [lol] ....... TRISH.

Oooops [lol] , guess my psychic abilities are rather off course tonight. LOL.

ice box
30-Jan-06, 00:27
porshiepoo) short 4 ft wear a long black cloack with a pointy hat and a big nose with a wart to the left side of her cheek and stand like hunch back of notradam with her broom and little fat black cat ps. poor cat . lmao lmao lmao lol

angela5
30-Jan-06, 00:30
Oooops [lol] , guess my psychic abilities are rather off course tonight. LOL.

i imagine you to be mid-thirties, blondish shoulder length hair, a tinge over weight, green/blue eyes, 3 quarter length trousers, trainers and a baggy t-shirt.

scrapydoo
30-Jan-06, 00:34
I don't want to imagin what you lot look like your you are all a bunch of numpties . who think you are all smart I know when i can smell a rat you are all a bunch of thick o's get a life .

eastend
30-Jan-06, 00:36
(ICEBOX) i think u look like a big orange space hopper

Rheghead
30-Jan-06, 00:36
Here I am
Rheghead (http://members.aol.com/sabbytut/russ.JPG)

angela5
30-Jan-06, 00:37
I don't want to imagin what you lot look like your you are all a bunch of numpties . who think you are all smart I know when i can smell a rat you are all a bunch of thick o's get a life .

u bounding around on 4 legs sleevering, yuk! and leaving doo-doo's on pavements:lol:

connieb19
30-Jan-06, 00:37
(ICEBOX) i think u look like a big orange space hopperOOOOhhhh, don't mention space hoppers in front of me...lol..lol:lol:

brandy
30-Jan-06, 00:38
ok folks here you go its me.. just took the pic five min ago.. so its coming down tomorrow as im ready for bed and not looking my best *laughs* hair not fixed no make up!!! so here you go you see me at my worst!

scrapydoo
30-Jan-06, 00:39
u bounding around on 4 legs sleevering, yuk! and leaving doo-doo's on pavements:lol:
No i heard you are usually on all 4rs most nights

scrapydoo
30-Jan-06, 00:41
Here I am
Oh what a hansom chap NOT.

angela5
No i heard you are usually on all 4rs most nights

ok i usually drop my glasses i'm blind so i need to feel around for them:lol:

Rheghead
ok folks here you go its me.. just took the pic five min ago.. so its coming down tomorrow as im ready for bed and not looking my best *laughs* hair not fixed no make up!!! so here you go you see me at my worst!

OMG you are the love interest in The Dukes of Hazzard!:D

angela5
30-Jan-06, 00:42

that was a pretty good guess i took brandy:lol:

brandy
30-Jan-06, 00:42
*laughs* well i AM from North carolina! and georgia is just next door

scrapydoo
30-Jan-06, 00:43
ok i usually drop my glasses i'm blind so i need to feel around for them:lol:
Thats not what i heard does it take you that long to get up afterwards

angela5
30-Jan-06, 00:44
Thats not what i heard does it take you that long to get up afterwards

i'm pretty frail yes;)

pedromcgrory
30-Jan-06, 00:58
well for a person who calls himself scrapydoo,u must be small annoying,weak,rely on scooby show us a pic then if were all thickos sureley u think u look intelligant or something ,why dont you enlighten us after all were thick well probally think ur god as you said .

angela5
30-Jan-06, 01:03
(ICEBOX) i think u look like a big orange space hopper

i imagine you to have springs on your feet and a little grumpy:lol:

ice box
30-Jan-06, 01:06
well what do you look like then east end ?

eastend
30-Jan-06, 01:10
i imagine you to have springs on your feet and a little grumpy:lol:
no sure abt t springs but ur rite im t grumpest on here lol

connieb19
30-Jan-06, 01:12
Apparantiy i'm like a dog with rabies..woof woof[mad] Growllllllllllllllll

eastend
30-Jan-06, 01:13
[QUOTE=ice box]well what do you look like then east end ?[/QUOT

tall dark & handsome perfection mummys pride and joy .

ice box
30-Jan-06, 01:14
no sure abt t springs but ur rite im t grumpest on here lol
I thats true

eastend
30-Jan-06, 01:15
[QUOTE=connieb19]Apparantiy i'm like a dog with rabies..woof woof[mad] Growllllllllllllllll[/QUOTE

i thought i seen u running around t park the other day

ice box
30-Jan-06, 01:15
[QUOTE=ice box]well what do you look like then east end ?[/QUOT

tall dark & handsome perfection mummys pride and joy .
I mummy boy right enough dont know about the prefection or being hansom

angela5
30-Jan-06, 01:16
i so don't like mummy's boy, didums;)

eastend
30-Jan-06, 01:18
[QUOTE=eastend]
I mummy boy right enough dont know about the prefection or being hansom
jealous poor big orange space hopper

ice box
30-Jan-06, 01:20
well for a person who calls himself scrapydoo,u must be small annoying,weak,rely on scooby show us a pic then if were all thickos sureley u think u look intelligant or something ,why dont you enlighten us after all were thick well probally think ur god as you said .
what wrong pedro we are all thickos dont rise to it but scrappy didnt say we were god we can only hope

porshiepoo
30-Jan-06, 01:26
porshiepoo) short 4 ft wear a long black cloack with a pointy hat and a big nose with a wart to the left side of her cheek and stand like hunch back of notradam with her broom and little fat black cat ps. poor cat . lmao lmao lmao lol

Hahahahahaha, so thats who you are eh Icebox! I wondered where you'd gone. ;)

porshiepoo
30-Jan-06, 01:29
i imagine you to be mid-thirties, blondish shoulder length hair, a tinge over weight, green/blue eyes, 3 quarter length trousers, trainers and a baggy t-shirt.

Age not far off. You might find me in 3 quarter length trousers. Just a tinge over weight. But eyes are Blue and hair is long and dark. Good try tho. lol.

angela5
30-Jan-06, 01:32

eh'm sorry porshiepoo but i think that was what icebox imagined you looked like u must of read it wrong.

angela5
30-Jan-06, 01:33
Age not far off. You might find me in 3 quarter length trousers. Just a tinge over weight. But eyes are Blue and hair is long and dark. Good try tho. lol.

well it was a good guess:lol:

ice box
30-Jan-06, 01:38
Yeh you scared me off .

eastend
30-Jan-06, 01:43
Yeh you scared me off .

icebox , dont u mean u hopped off .

angela5
30-Jan-06, 01:44
icebox , dont u mean u hopped off .

if porshiepoo scared him off does it matter if he hopped or ran?

eastend
30-Jan-06, 01:48
if porshiepoo scared him off does it matter if he hopped or ran?
yes it matters he cant run as he a space hopper no feet has to bounce down t road lol

ice box
30-Jan-06, 01:52
yes it matters he cant run as he a space hopper no feet has to bounce down t road lol
what did u say tall dark and ugly

angela5
30-Jan-06, 01:55

twins then as you bounce around with that springs on your feet.:lol:

eastend
30-Jan-06, 01:58
what did u say tall dark and ugly
maybe just a bit but at least im not orange wh big ears

rich62_uk
30-Jan-06, 07:17
looks like I fell asleep at the right time........
Trish.

squidge
30-Jan-06, 12:04
hmm all these people saying all these nice things and hte only remark about me i can find is that i look like nora batty

im not happy

krieve
30-Jan-06, 12:13
hmm all these people saying all these nice things and hte only remark about me i can find is that i look like nora batty

im not happy
aww squidge i bet you are young great body and very beautiful with lovely eyes hows that

weeboyagee
30-Jan-06, 14:31
I imagine weeboyagee looks like this............... (http://www.caithness.org/fpb/june2005/photogallery/photos.htm?72?4)

............smack bang in the middle,.......but I could be telling fibs!

I know what squidge looks like, Rheghead looks like, but I canna wait til see golach (Patrick Stewart) in the green and white bukta fitba' shirt!!!! I know what Alice in Blunderland looks like and malcolm dog, and the auld alto (in fact ye can see her in the above link,....but which one is she????????? Am no tellin' !!!

porshiepoo - not a clue what porshiepoo looks like - bit of a mongrel if you ask me :lol: sorry porsh, only jokin'!!!! rich62? Refined and gracious.

Off to think of a few more,......and then of course there is Mr Illustrious - Dr Szin! How about gleeber, gleber2 and jaws???

porshiepoo
30-Jan-06, 14:39
eh'm sorry porshiepoo but i think that was what icebox imagined you looked like u must of read it wrong.

I wasn't referring to Icebox description of me a.smith.
I was saying that I recognised who icebox actually was.

porshiepoo
30-Jan-06, 14:45
porshiepoo - not a clue what porshiepoo looks like - bit of a mongrel if you ask me :lol: sorry porsh, only jokin'!!!! .

Now Weeboyagee thats just not nice is it hmmmmm. I have no problem being called a dog but couldn't I at least be a purebreed pleeeeaaaase!:p

Squidge, apologies re the Nora Batty remark. I imagine you to be tall, snappy dresser, a clean house freak, short hair as it's easier to maintain, long face, green eyes and feet the size of canoes lol (sorry that just popped in there) but an altogether nice person that wants peace for the world but on her terms. (meant in a nice way).:grin:

Weeboyagee - lets see! Very tall, very thin and plays the banjo.

squidge
30-Jan-06, 15:49
Well porshiepoo you are MILES and MILES out

and although Krieve you were really kind with your description you are miles and miles out too

porshiepoo
30-Jan-06, 15:56
Ok Squidgy dear, lets go by your user name - short, dumpy, squidgy, long long hair thats tied back all the time for ease, brown eyes, sunny personality but doesn't suffer fools easily. Still wants world peace but it still has to be on her terms. lol. Any closer????????????;)

DrSzin, I still say he looks like Anthony Head!!!! Yummy!!!!!!

Krieve - ginger short hair, lots of freckles, quite a boffin, speaks at least two languages, brown eyes, square jaw. lol. ????????????

paris
30-Jan-06, 16:03
What about me ? what do you think i look like, have a guess then i will reveal all.

krieve
30-Jan-06, 16:07
hahaha porshie i have brown hair just past my shoulders and browny green eyes i only have about 6 freckles on the whole of me and i don't have a square jaw lol

DrSzin
30-Jan-06, 16:11
What about me ? what do you think i look like, have a guess then i will reveal all.You might get suspended again if you do that. :eek:

porshiepoo
30-Jan-06, 16:44
ok paris I'm gonna use my psychic abilities here.
Dark hair, short but growing, red tinge in it too. Quite skinny arms and legs but a belly like a telly tubby. Brown eyes, probably a pierced tongue, likes to wear biker gear.. huh huh, am I close. Oh yes ..... and a sociopath lol. (just kidding):D Quite an active person, doesn't sit down for five blinkin minutes but is struggling as age creeps in. House proud and a great source for DIY tips. Howsat????????????

porshiepoo
30-Jan-06, 16:46
What about me ? what do you think i look like, have a guess then i will reveal all.

I have a great photo that would reveal all to the orgers, you're trying to squat very dantily on the floor next to a lighthouse if I remember right - or is that one best left until your birthday in July and your local pub?????????? lol.

Chillie
30-Jan-06, 16:49

I saw you in the best toon in the county this morning with a yellow carrier bag,yes/no:lol:

squidge
30-Jan-06, 16:53
Well thats a bit better - short dumpy and squidgey is right but my hair is shortish and never ever tied back. Its a sassy cut and dark brown. Blue eyes too and glasses and smiles and not expecting world peace just fairness and no prejudice and social justice - easy eh?

Always dangly earrings - bit of a hippy on the quiet and loads of cleavage lol :eyes

Ok Squidgy dear, lets go by your user name - short, dumpy, squidgy, long long hair thats tied back all the time for ease, brown eyes, sunny personality but doesn't suffer fools easily. Still wants world peace but it still has to be on her terms. lol. Any closer????????????;)

DrSzin, I still say he looks like Anthony Head!!!! Yummy!!!!!!

Krieve - ginger short hair, lots of freckles, quite a boffin, speaks at least two languages, brown eyes, square jaw. lol. ????????????

porshiepoo
30-Jan-06, 16:55
I saw you in the best toon in the county this morning with a yellow carrier bag,yes/no:lol:

Nope! Been home all day doing the dreaded housework.:~(

porshiepoo
30-Jan-06, 16:56
Well thats a bit better - short dumpy and squidgey is right but my hair is shortish and never ever tied back. Its a sassy cut and dark brown. Glasses and smiles and not expecting world peace just fairness and no prejudice and social justice.

Always dangly earrings - bit of a hippy on the quiet and loads of cleavage lol :eyes

Oh no! It's not Nora Batty, it's Pat Butcher. lol.:lol:

Sporran
30-Jan-06, 17:28
Anybody wanna try and guess what I look like? I'm feeling left oot here!

paris
30-Jan-06, 17:41
I have a great photo that would reveal all to the orgers, you're trying to squat very dantily on the floor next to a lighthouse if I remember right - or is that one best left until your birthday in July and your local pub?????????? lol.

Now Now porshie, you know i have rather alot of you, remember new years eve party at mine at highfield. BEWARE young wippa snapper , you never know when i may post them !!

porshiepoo
30-Jan-06, 17:51

Sporran hmmmmm! Young, short, athletic, ginger - blonde hair, green eyes. Trendy to the extreme - only the best will do. A typical lads lad.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????

squidge
30-Jan-06, 17:54
A typical lads lad.

Porshiepoo you are hopeless

Sporran is a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sporran
30-Jan-06, 18:00
Squidge is right! I'm a lass, not a lad! :lol: You did get a couple of things right though, porshie...

wickerinca
30-Jan-06, 18:14
It is amazing what you find out here!! I thought that Rheghead was a female!!! Sorry:o

Moira
30-Jan-06, 18:17
Well Wickerinca - bang goes your chance in the Quizroom next Sunday when Rheghead takes the chair - lol :)

connieb19
30-Jan-06, 18:17
Anybody wanna try and guess what I look like? I'm feeling left oot here!late fifties..red frizzy hair and loves ironing???:)

Sporran
30-Jan-06, 18:22
Connieb19, you're waaay out on all three!!! ROFL! :lol:

wickerinca
30-Jan-06, 18:25
Well Wickerinca - bang goes your chance in the Quizroom next Sunday when Rheghead takes the chair - lol :)

Probably...not that I would have much chance anyway....but I'll try to remember about it this week!!

No..Rheghead is definitely not female...unless that was a red herring!!!??:grin:

krieve
30-Jan-06, 18:25
brown hair about 5ft 6 skinny blue eyes

connieb19
30-Jan-06, 18:31
Connieb19, you're waaay out on all three!!! ROFL! :lol:you must be kidding even about the ironing..i don't believe that..lol:eyes :grin:

connieb19
30-Jan-06, 18:33
It is amazing what you find out here!! I thought that Rheghead was a female!!! Sorry:oThats funny so did I..lol:) What a shock when i saw his picture...sorry Rheghead :o

connieb19
30-Jan-06, 18:37
lol pedro.. i bet your very handsome!!!!:eek:I knew I would come closest...wooooo any prizes...lol:lol:

Sporran
30-Jan-06, 18:39
Krieve, you're right about the hair. I have long dark brown hair that reaches halfway down to my waist.

Rheghead
30-Jan-06, 18:46
I imagine Landmarker to have a bleach blonde crewcut, ink scratched tattoos, wearing a man city shirt with 'Lulu 11' on the back, plus fours, Argyle socks and brogues.

landmarker
30-Jan-06, 18:55
I imagine Landmarker to have a bleach blonde crewcut, ink scratched tattoos, wearing a man city shirt with 'Lulu 11' on the back, plus fours, Argyle socks and brogues.

My, what intuition you have Rheggy old chap.

Who is Lulu? - at least you got my old number right ! Left winger of the jinking run, the shot from the edge of the box or the pin point cross. <he said>.

p.s. I just saw your pic. Yer much younger than I expected, unless it was taken in the seventies!;)

rich62_uk
30-Jan-06, 18:59
Now now boys, Marquis of Queensburry rules apply. Trish.

weeboyagee
30-Jan-06, 19:06
Rheggers disnae look like that (anymore!!!) His eyes are all puffed ('cause he canna hold his drink!), he's a lot fatter ('cause his wife is an excellent cook!) and he has bags (more bags than in his pic!) under his eyes (from spending many nights til a' oors posting on this website!!!)

golach - come oot fae hidin' !!! Where ur ye? Hev ye no got a pic o yersel? Geez a look til we hev a laff!

squidge is right about the cleavage ;) :lol: .............so I'm told hahahaha....

WBG :cool:

DrSzin
30-Jan-06, 19:13
At last, I think we have enough information to put together a good description of porshiepoo. From what I gather whilst reading this forum:

She's short (about 4ft) and a tinge overweight, but with a chest like Jordan's. She has long dark hair, blue eyes, and a big nose with a wart on her left cheek. She has a little fat black cat and a thoroughbred dog. She wears a long black cloak with a pointy hat and carries a yellow plastic bag. Despite being so short, she still manages to find trousers that are much too short. She does taebo whilst stooped over her broomstick like the hunchback of Notre Dame. She takes pills to make her fart like a horse and thus propels her broomstick.

I'm sure it can't be true, porshie. Well, not unless you're my mother-in-law. :lol:

landmarker
30-Jan-06, 19:16
I really should know better but here goes.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/Landmarker/mugshot.jpg

If I look relaxed and carefree I was in Kyle of Lochalsh last year.
If I look 'owt else keep it to yerself !

connieb19
30-Jan-06, 19:18
I really should know better but here goes.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/Landmarker/mugshot.jpg

If I look relaxed and carefree I was in Kyle of Lochalsh last year.
If I look 'owt else keep it to yerself !Nice boat...lol :Razz

rich62_uk
30-Jan-06, 19:20
Nice boat...lol :Razz

Carefull, where I come from boat means face lol. Trish. :grin:

paris
30-Jan-06, 19:22
LANDMARKER..You old stud muffin , nothing like i thought. dont know how to post pics so i will have to get someone else to do it for me tomorrow. jan x

connieb19
30-Jan-06, 19:23
Carefull, where I come from boat means face lol. Trish. :grin:I thought it was boat race...lol:lol:

porshiepoo
30-Jan-06, 19:24
At last, I think we have enough information to put together a good description of porshiepoo. From what I gather whilst reading this forum:

She's short (about 4ft) and a tinge overweight, but with a chest like Jordan's. She has long dark hair, blue eyes, and a big nose with a wart on her left cheek. She has a little fat black cat and a thoroughbred dog. She wears a long black cloak with a pointy hat and carries a yellow plastic bag. Despite being so short, she still manages to find trousers that are much too short. She does taebo whilst stooped over her broomstick like the hunchback of Notre Dame. She takes pills to make her fart like a horse and thus propels her broomstick.

I'm sure it can't be true, porshie. Well, not unless you're my mother-in-law. :lol:

Now doc thats just really not nice is it! And after I said all those nice things about you. lol.
Well now I take back you looking like Anthony Head and replace it with Anthony Hopkins...in his mask:p so ner ner ner ner! lol.
I actually don't have any pictures -other than the dreaded school ones, no way!! - so I can't post one. I'm usually the one behind the camera not in front of it.

porshiepoo
30-Jan-06, 19:25
LANDMARKER..You old stud muffin , nothing like i thought. dont know how to post pics so i will have to get someone else to do it for me tomorrow. jan x

Yeah well, you make sure all those piccies are of you and not me!!!!!!:lol:

paris
30-Jan-06, 19:26
Here I am

Another stud muffin girls !

porshiepoo
30-Jan-06, 19:30
Rheghead, you look like such a kindly fellow!!!!!

connieb19
30-Jan-06, 19:30
Another stud muffin girls !I can hardly contain myself...my Rheghead you are a handsome chap...and clever too..
Not very often you come across your sorts(we'll me anyway)..lol:Razz

DrSzin
30-Jan-06, 19:37
Now doc thats just really not nice is it! And after I said all those nice things about you. lol.
Well now I take back you looking like Anthony Head and replace it with Anthony Hopkins...in his mask:p so ner ner ner ner! lol.
I actually don't have any pictures -other than the dreaded school ones, no way!! - so I can't post one. I'm usually the one behind the camera not in front of it.All I did was summarise your posts and those of others. I also said it can't be true! Paris sent me a pic of you covered in cake so I know it's not true.

I can't play this game with squidge, sporran or golach because I know what they look like.

Having seen brandy's pic last night, I now imagine that every other woman on here looks like her. I know that's daft, but it's true lol.

rich62_uk
30-Jan-06, 19:40
I can hardly contain myself...my Rheghead you are a handsome chap...and clever too..
Not very often you come across your sorts(we'll me anyway)..lol:Razz

You dont get out enough. Trish. :p

connieb19
30-Jan-06, 19:41
You dont get out enough. Trish. :pI agree trish should get out more...lol:Razz

shrek_donkey
30-Jan-06, 19:42
I actually don't have any pictures -other than the dreaded school ones, no way!! - so I can't post one. I'm usually the one behind the camera not in front of it.
How about your page 3 photos lol

Saveman
30-Jan-06, 19:42
My face shall, for now, remain a mystery to almost all of you...... ;)

rich62_uk
30-Jan-06, 19:45
I agree trish should get out more...lol:Razz

Ouch......note to myself, read before you post Trish. ;)

connieb19
30-Jan-06, 19:47
My face shall, for now, remain a mystery to almost all of you...... ;)me too...even folk that know me say my face is a mystery...lol:eek: I have nice feet though..so i've been told..:roll:

angela5
30-Jan-06, 19:57
My face shall, for now, remain a mystery to almost all of you...... ;)

i will remain a mystery too as all of me does'nt fit into a photo:grin:

scrapydoo
30-Jan-06, 20:04
i will remain a mystery too as all of me does'nt fit into a photo:grin:
lol you are no mystery everyone nows who you lol

angela5
30-Jan-06, 23:07
lol you are no mystery everyone nows who you lol

really scrappydoo, well there aint no guessing about you then[lol]

unicorn
30-Jan-06, 23:52
landmarker looks nothing like I imagined lol and dr sinz told me the other day what he pictured me as and i'm still laughing...

angela5
30-Jan-06, 23:55
whos a handsome chappy then weeboyagee i know you now:grin:

connieb19
30-Jan-06, 23:56
landmarker looks nothing like I imagined lol and dr sinz told me the other day what he pictured me as and i'm still laughing...Unicorn I think your in your twenties, small, dark hair????

angela5
30-Jan-06, 23:59
me too...even folk that know me say my face is a mystery...lol:eek: I have nice feet though..so i've been told..:roll:

your face does take a bit of working out[lol] as for your feet u display them often?

unicorn
30-Jan-06, 23:59
small was the only correct bit lol..... I have connie as about 35 rosy cheeks windswept curly hair about 5ft 4 and a smiley face!

connieb19
31-Jan-06, 00:07
small was the only correct bit lol..... I have connie as about 35 rosy cheeks windswept curly hair about 5ft 4 and a smiley face!lol..Unicorn..my face is more like this..:evil

unicorn
31-Jan-06, 00:08
yup wicked sense of humour to go with the wicked smile lol

Alice in Blunderland
31-Jan-06, 00:58
Nice photo rheghead not what I thought you looked like at all as I said before I thought you were older.Weeboyagee thats torn it we will never get you married off now everyones seen your picture, where are the apron strings you have hidden them well.Any girls out there young free and single.....so is weeboyagee(ignore the grey he dies it that colour).Trish I imagine you look like me knackered from running after kids. :lol:laughed so much reading all these posts,very entertaining.

Alice in Blunderland
31-Jan-06, 00:59
Connie for some reason I imagine you have dark hair dont know why.??

connieb19
31-Jan-06, 01:01
Connie for some reason I imagine you have dark hair dont know why.??At last ...someone's got something right..lol:lol:

Alice in Blunderland
31-Jan-06, 01:08
At last ...someone's got something right..lol:lol:
yipppeee my crystal ball works and I thought I wasted my money...here goes again you are not that tall around 5.4???? 5.5????/

connieb19
31-Jan-06, 01:20
yipppeee my crystal ball works and I thought I wasted my money...here goes again you are not that tall around 5.4???? 5.5????/Oh, your crytal ball is scarily right...[disgust] tell me more..lol

Alice in Blunderland
31-Jan-06, 01:24
Oh, your crytal ball is scarily right...[disgust] tell me more..lol
Not overweight Im off to give this crystal ball another polish..:lol:

connieb19
31-Jan-06, 01:27
Not overweight Im off to give this crystal ball another polish..:lol:Oh thank you Alice.. thats another cream egg I can have without feeling guilty...lol:D

girnigoe
31-Jan-06, 01:36
Here I am

Well well well Rheghead!! I am surprised!!

I imagined you to be much older!! Unless of course youre fibbing...!!!

DrSzin
31-Jan-06, 01:53
landmarker looks nothing like I imagined lol and dr sinz told me the other day what he pictured me as and i'm still laughing...You gonna tell them or will I?

Thanks for the advice and info btw.

crayola
31-Jan-06, 02:20
What do you all think I look like then?

Moira
31-Jan-06, 02:44
What do you all think I look like then?

Just like your Avatar, of course - what else ? :o) And super sophisticated, calm, in control ...... (BTW are these real ladybirds nesting in your hair? [smirk] )

wilma
31-Jan-06, 11:16
Ok what does everyone think i look like then.

golach
31-Jan-06, 12:07
Rheggers disnae look like that (anymore!!!) His eyes are all puffed ('cause he canna hold his drink!), he's a lot fatter ('cause his wife is an excellent cook!) and he has bags (more bags than in his pic!) under his eyes (from spending many nights til a' oors posting on this website!!!)
golach - come oot fae hidin' !!! Where ur ye? Hev ye no got a pic o yersel? Geez a look til we hev a laff!
squidge is right about the cleavage ;) :lol: .............so I'm told hahahaha....
WBG :cool:
All right WBG I have given in to you so heres me

Saveman
31-Jan-06, 12:23
Well, well Golach that is a very cool beard! When I grow up I wanna grow one like that!

DrSzin
31-Jan-06, 13:35
Ok what does everyone think i look like then.Here ye are (http://www.michaeldietsch.com/images/misc/wilma.gif).

wilma
31-Jan-06, 13:40
Here ye are (http://www.michaeldietsch.com/images/misc/wilma.gif).
Ha ha ha lol thats me alright how did you know lol

DrSzin
31-Jan-06, 13:47
Well, well Golach that is a very cool beard! When I grow up I wanna grow one like that!Now you see why I was laughing when someone said golach looked like Patrick Stewart!. :lol:

Coincidentally, I do know someone who looks like Patrick Stewart. It's kinda scary. [para]

Wilma, it's the way you say "Oh Fred!" It's a dead giveaway.

Alice in Blunderland
31-Jan-06, 14:17
And still Dr Szin remains the man of mystery!!Come on, the girlies are waiting, if I hold my breathe much longer I will be needing the kiss of life!! :eyes

weeboyagee
31-Jan-06, 14:29
Is that my dram ye hev in yer han' golach? You are a bit like what I thought ye looked like but without the "green and white bukta fitba' shirt"! If you had one of them these days they'd be worth a fortune!

Crayola.......I found ye, lying about as usual with your other pals Here (http://www.scotch-corner.co.uk/artistsupplies/catalogue/index.cfm?Items=2777&Product=6747&C=10)

cuddlepop
31-Jan-06, 14:52
This has cheered me up Know end.
Still feel new to the forum as you all seem to have the patter with one another.
your all a very friendly bunch who would make anyone welcome,I've told my friends on Skye about this forum,wish we had it here.
Landmarker I knew youd have a beard, Reghead where's your hair.thought youd be a hippy!crayola your arty and floaty not very grounded as my gran would say.....very much into greenpeace and use only organic products.5 .8 long dirty blond hair and skinny.:grin:

DrSzin
31-Jan-06, 15:09
Alice (http://www.booksamillion.com/bam/covers/0/68/984/397/0689843976_l.gif), you're a bit young for me.

girnigoe
31-Jan-06, 15:15
You are a Crayola.......I found ye, lying about as usual with your other pals Here (http://www.scotch-corner.co.uk/artistsupplies/catalogue/index.cfm?Items=2777&Product=6747&C=10)

Hahaha good one!!

Alice in Blunderland
31-Jan-06, 15:21
Alice (http://www.booksamillion.com/bam/covers/0/68/984/397/0689843976_l.gif), you're a bit young for me.
Dr Szin I am truly heartbroken.......wheres yer photo I am blue with holding my breathe....

Alice in Blunderland
31-Jan-06, 15:23
That photo was taken a few years ago I have grown a bit since then and found hair dye....:lol:

DrSzin
31-Jan-06, 15:30
Dr Szin I am truly heartbroken.......wheres yer photo I am blue with holding my breathe....Blue? Are you related to crayola by any chance?

Saveman
31-Jan-06, 15:33
DrSzin's face must only be seen on a moonless night, by means of a mirror and a dark pair of shades. Or else his otherworldly handsomeness will melt your eyebrows.

Alice in Blunderland
31-Jan-06, 15:40
Blue? Are you related to crayola by any chance?
Not quick enough Dr I am lying at the top of the picture with the rest of Crayolas friends .Hey Savey, Im okay then the girl got carried away when waxing my eyebrows last week so I aint got none to melt:lol:

welmoB
31-Jan-06, 16:20
umm lets see...
Drszin...tall, dark, 35ish, foreign????
Savey...are you a girl? If so, young, pretty and fun???? lol
Alice, how old are you? lol
hehehehehehe:lol:

Cocoa
31-Jan-06, 16:25
crayola.... do u look like ur piccie? a blue witch? [lol]

Saveman
31-Jan-06, 16:29
umm lets see...
hehehehehehe:lol:

No, I am of the masculine gender of Homo Sapien...but you're description is close anyway.......;)

welmoB
31-Jan-06, 16:30
hehehehe lol
soz bout that savey thought u were a girl :eyes :o :o :o

wickerinca
31-Jan-06, 16:41
Glad that you sorted that one out welmoB as after my Rheghead error didn't want to get another one wrong!!:D

Anyway I reckon that the Golach is Landmarker's father or Uncle;)
Should we have a poll on that one? Feeeling evil today...must be food withdrawal symptoms!!:evil

connieb19
31-Jan-06, 18:31
All right WBG I have given in to you so heres me:eek: Golach...I thought you was about thirty..lol:confused:

Tugmistress
31-Jan-06, 18:32
Well having met Rheghead the other day, i was most surprised ... he is definately a lot younger than how his posts read :) very pleasant chappy and very nice mrs too :D
just seen the pic of Landmarker & Golach, Landmarker was not what I expected, i thought he would be a bit younger, but I was not so wrong with how i imagined Golach :D

Rheghead
31-Jan-06, 18:35
Well having met Rheghead the other day, i was most surprised ... he is definately a lot younger than how his posts read :) very pleasant chappy and very nice mrs too :D

You're such a darling! You and Sandtiger are good people as well! :)

weeboyagee
31-Jan-06, 18:41
............and blind obviously! :lol:

Rheghead
31-Jan-06, 18:43
............and blind obviously! :lol:

One can go off folk yer know...:p

squidge
31-Jan-06, 19:48
ok Dr Szin is tall and incredibly handsome

WBG is the same with a great smile and a fine line in football cheering.

Rheghead i saw briefly once

Crayola i think you are floaty and arty too;)

brandy
31-Jan-06, 19:52
*laughs* have decided to repost my pic for those of you who didnt get to see it.. here i am!
but i did brush my hair for this pic.. kinda but kids and straight hair dont mix!

krieve
31-Jan-06, 20:04
Great pic brandy

Rheghead
31-Jan-06, 20:09
So far Brandy, Golach, Weeboyagee, Landmarker and myself have had the daring to reveal all.

Wadabout the rest of yers?:evil

squidge
31-Jan-06, 20:14
Not til after i have been to the hairdressers on thursday :eek:

wickerinca
31-Jan-06, 20:15
I prefer to maintain an air of mystery....at least until I have lost some weight!!!:roll:

krieve
31-Jan-06, 20:17
I Would if i could post an attachment what a shame lol

Alice in Blunderland
01-Feb-06, 00:00
I would have to ask the kids how to post a picture as I am not that good with computers and I wouldnt trust them not to edit in some way. The one Dr Szin posted looks good enough...

angela5
01-Feb-06, 00:03
Here ye are (http://www.michaeldietsch.com/images/misc/wilma.gif).

Ha ha thats a great pic drszin your looking pretty neat.

pedromcgrory
01-Feb-06, 02:50
So far Brandy, Golach, Weeboyagee, Landmarker and myself have had the daring to reveal all.

i had my pic on profile for at least an hour last night think only connie seen it ,

Moira
01-Feb-06, 03:15

You brave, brave souls - well done - my pic is in the (cyber) post ................ after the diet, the face-lift, personality transplant, job change, etc. (in fact relocation to another planet would do) then it will be with you. Until then - no go! Have to say I'm kinda disappointed in Golach's pic - he doesn't look at all grumpy like his signature or scary like I had imagined ;) , Rheghead is a surprise - I had pictured him as an older Guizer Jarl (Shetland Up Helly Aa festival) - here's hoping his strength is not reduced by his current hairstyle :p
And Brandy, Weeboyagee & Landmarker are very much what I had imagined - so 3/5 ain't bad. And if the real DrSzin would stand up & reveal his true image - it could be 4/5 for me - my only claim to fame is that he has pm'd me - I've never met him - as someone else here has claimed :~(

connieb19
01-Feb-06, 06:19
i had my pic on profile for at least an hour last night think only connie seen it ,And I can honestly say that Pedro is the best looking one I've seen so far..lol:eek:

fed-ex
01-Feb-06, 07:54
And I can honestly say that Pedro is the best looking one I've seen so far..lol:eek:hey hands off isaw him first[evil]

fed-ex
01-Feb-06, 07:56
umm lets see...
hehehehehehe:lol:Welmo...tall, thin, abit like a venomous snake really.am i right:lol: :lol: :lol:

bigjjuk
01-Feb-06, 09:37
right guys, my turn any ideas, on how I look, be nice:)

connieb19
01-Feb-06, 09:40
right guys, my turn any ideas, on how I look, be nice:)Easy...your name says it all...lol..tall..blondish hair..

golach
01-Feb-06, 10:06
Have to say I'm kinda disappointed in Golach's pic - he doesn't look at all grumpy like his signature or scary like I had imagined ;) ,
Moira that was me on a good day, just watch oot when I get on my high horse [mad] :lol:

porshiepoo
01-Feb-06, 11:23
Wouldn't it be weird if us orgers all come into contact with each other on a regular basis and not know about it?
So where do you all work? Does anyone work at Thrumster garage, I go there quite often and I know the people there to say Hi to.

Whitewater
01-Feb-06, 11:29
I'm the second penguin in my avatar. If I could get the animation to work you would see my wife (who is the first penguin) push me in the water as I walk past her. Now you have met Mr & Mrs Whitewater.

bigjjuk
01-Feb-06, 11:38
nope not blonde hair. I work for M M Miller I got a nice desk in the office if anyone has any ideas who i am?????????

rich62_uk
01-Feb-06, 12:14
I thought Golach looked like Patrick Stewart and Whitewater was female ! Alice in blunderland has got to be a red head as I reckon she has one heck of a temper, and after reading DrSzins post on the metric thread he has to look like Doc in the back to the future films.....Trish.

golach
01-Feb-06, 12:39
I thought Golach looked like Patrick Stewart and Whitewater was female ! Alice in blunderland has got to be a red head as I reckon she has one heck of a temper, and after reading DrSzins post on the metric thread he has to look like Doc in the back to the future films.....Trish.
Trish I wish I had his talent and money, but I have more hair than him :lol:
as for the good Doc your are not too far away [lol]

Saveman
01-Feb-06, 13:12

My avatar is as much of my face as you'll be getting....:p

Geo
01-Feb-06, 13:24
Given my contribution to the diet thread, the avatar doesn't provide enough space to show all of me. Hopefully that will change over the year though. (and no I don't mean a bigger avatar!) :)

weeboyagee
01-Feb-06, 14:31
Moira that was me on a good day, just watch oot when I get on my high horse
.....erm,.......last Saturday comes to mind - he was definitely a grumpy owld man then, eh golach? :lol:

...............Alice in blunderland has got to be a red head
....she SHOULD have been a red head like her Grandmother who had the temper to go with it but Alice is all thunder but no lightning!

Given my contribution to the diet thread, the avatar doesn't provide enough space to show all of me. Hopefully that will change over the year though
....we await the transformation - I'm watching you on the diet thread remember!!!! ;)

connieb19
01-Feb-06, 18:31
nope not blonde hair. I work for M M Miller I got a nice desk in the office if anyone has any ideas who i am?????????Oh sorry ,it must be your hi-lights...lol..;)

Alice in Blunderland
01-Feb-06, 19:53
Sorry Trish I havent got red hair light brown poker straight and shoulder length hair.Weeboyagee I havent got a temper I just love to grump at you it keeps you in your place and reminds you why you never married.....I have the longest fuse known but when I blow then yes I am all thunder but no lightning.