PDA

View Full Version : First We Had The Shoe Bomber......

Gizmo
15-Dec-08, 09:34
Now we have The Shoe Lobber :lol:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/US-President-George-Bush-Has-Arrived-In-Iraq-On-A-Surprise-Farewell-Visit/Article/200812215179884?lpos=World_News_News_Your_Way_Regi on_6&lid=NewsYourWay_ARTICLE_15179884_US_President_Geor ge_Bush_Has_Arrived_In_Iraq_On_A_Surprise_Farewell _Visit

Now that would have been FUNNY if he'd hit his target square on the brew :D

pat
15-Dec-08, 09:56
Shame he missed such a target and twice too!

It really was a lob - not a throw with any real force behind it, was no surprise the bushbaby could duck and showed how laid back the security were as they so slow to appear.

Main point was - being an unclean thing to do - to let bushbabys folk realise the esteem he is regarded by that particular person and let the world know too.

Connor.
15-Dec-08, 13:22
I guess the guy who did it had no sole

Kodiak
15-Dec-08, 13:55
Throwing a Shoe at someone is one of the biggest Insults that an Iraqi can do, but to throw two, SHEEESH !!

I really think that they dont like Bush in Iraq, Definately something afoot there.

Kenn
15-Dec-08, 15:09
Could be Bush is not instep with the matter and might be about to fall on his uppers!

Green_not_greed
15-Dec-08, 15:17
Or as the Sun should have reported

"Reporta lobsa shoda at Bubba....."

possibly followed by

"Bubba fobsa lobba offa"

Margaret M.
15-Dec-08, 15:58
Bush should have been given the boot a long time ago. He's always been one shoe short of a pair.

Kenn
15-Dec-08, 16:00
Wellie good!...........................................

Gizmo
15-Dec-08, 16:14
So much for the highly trained Secret Service body guards that Dubya has, surely they should have suspected that something was afoot

Alice in Blunderland
15-Dec-08, 17:05
Looks like the security guys were caught on the hop.

They didnt have their heart and sole in the job of looking after Mr Bush. :lol:

Tighsonas4
15-Dec-08, 22:31
he obviously had to duck when you consider the size of his head
its not shoes there firing in hellman province tony

Connor.
15-Dec-08, 23:25
The whole thing has been taken a little tongue in cheek. I hope they tie up any loose ends. Heel be in trouble soon enough.

Cinderella's Shoe
15-Dec-08, 23:40
He's a bit late. America has already given him the boot......

teenybash
15-Dec-08, 23:48
Shoe, shoe.....go away Mr Bush..............;)

Tristan
16-Dec-08, 00:27
I thought the secret service were trained to take a bullet. A shoe, let it go. Oh a second shoe should we react to that one? :lol:

fingalmacool
16-Dec-08, 01:02
Would you want to be remembered as the man who took a shoe for the president, well done to the secret service, for taking to their heels,deciding to let the numty take a leathering, obviously the shoe thrower was not C,I,A. trained. At the next engagement all will be wearing flip-flops.:confused