PDA

View Full Version : www.myspace.com/jointheundersigned

mike.mckenzie
14-Dec-08, 03:12
Hello folk and former folk of the Caithness

I used to plug my old bands on here and they were ok, I made a bit of cash out of it and one or two of you even bought CD's we released on an internet label.

Well I've joined a proper band that is going places now.

Would love for you to have a listen, and I would love to drag them up to play in the north east if I could get a crowd. We have a political outlook and message to the music, you might like that, I mean, we're not Rage Against the Machine, but there is a definite philosophy.

We're a 9 piece, yep NINE! Full brass and big guitars. Two vocalists, Collen and Michelle, me on lead geet and big band sounds. Have a listen and tell me what you think.

Michael

xxxx

www.myspace.com/jointheundersigned

PS Jeid, you still kicking about? What do you make of the new Metallica album????

Jeid
14-Dec-08, 10:28
Hi Mike, yeah I'm still here. A big band sound indeed! It's not my usual cup of tea, but it made me smile :) I tried adding you to our myspace list, but couldn't get it to work for some reason. Add us... www.myspace.com/astronotmusic

New Metallica album is grand!

Good luck with the band.

mike.mckenzie
18-Dec-08, 15:37
Yeah, I don't have the password for the jointheundersigned profile that'll be the singer and the bass player. It was a bit dodgy before with loads of nonsense on it, so we took all that off, you might be able to add to it now though!

Missed out on the Metallica tickets for the tour which was a bummer, I think they all went pre-sale before I even got a chance to get one!

Still....got my tickets for Blur on July 3rd!

hotrod4
19-Dec-08, 18:02
Like the funky feel to the music, I feel a "commitments meets the chillis" type moment can happen at any minute.:lol:
Its defo an original sound with all that brass in there,seriously good stuff.Well done!!!