PDA

View Full Version : Real Xmas Trees

ashaw1
12-Dec-08, 18:28
Can highly recommend Caithness Rugby Club if you are looking for a real xmas tree this year. Ordered it last night and today i had a gorgeous 7ft tree delivered to the door for £17. It has lovely big needles and even came complete with pine cones. The guys who delivered it couldn't have been nicer!

Nipped up to Castletown Garden Centre and managed to get a stand for it as Homebase only had small ones left. Can highly recommend them too!

kath
13-Dec-08, 11:15
[quote=ashaw1;469786]Can highly recommend Caithness Rugby Club if you are looking for a real xmas tree this year. Ordered it last night and today i had a gorgeous 7ft tree delivered to the door for £17. It has lovely big needles and even came complete with pine cones. The guys who delivered it couldn't have been nicer!

Have to agree! I am delighted with my tree, best Ive had for years.

:D

mums angels
14-Dec-08, 17:36
Have had two trees from the rugby club with no problems and the plus is that they deliver this year however kids were gurning at me at 4 PM yesterday about wanting the tree up so we went down to Temptations toy shop , Thurso .got one just over 6ft ,nice and green with no falling needles for the bargain price of £12 only downfall is that i had to take it home myself but luckily had no probs squezzing it in the Galaxy :lol: now have four happy kids.

Did notice out in wick that they were selling them in hombase and would bag them then and there for you which would be easier to take home .